🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How Many Women Will Come Forth On Drumpf?

I've known a rapist or two that did that but no one I hung around or respected.
So you call going for a kiss or other foreplay moves "assault"? Ha ha ha!

Actually no one ever did, see how that works?
No man went for a kiss? That's the first thing men do in order to start having sex with a woman, moron.
All you have to do in order to have sex with a woman is smile at her. You dont have to kiss her. You stimulate her mind first. That one was free of charge.
How about the fact that Trump was a rich, gold looking man with a reputation for being a playboy and many of these women are rejected or dejected GOLD DIGGERS. Has that thought ever occurred to you dumbasses?
I wouldnt think Drumpf was a good looking man. You may be attracted to him but I dont believe most women would agree with you.

An attempted kiss and told 'no' is not an assault. Try it again, and, yes, it's assault.

Groping a women by her genitals is an assault.
A kiss is battery from what I understand.
Wow. I hope you have enough prison cells for all those cases where men went for "unwanted kisses" aka "battery". LOL
They have to be reported.
Ha ha ha! Seriously. You want women to report guys who try to make out with them? About a hundred million men would be in jail now.
Thats their problem. You should learn to read womens body language. I cant help it if your observational skills are lacking.
That's the problem with delusional leftist hacks like you. You have no connection to reality or human nature. You walk around blabbering these talking points like brainwashed zombies.

Why did Hillary attack all those women her husband raped and assaulted then? Why don't you guys mention it? LOL

Another woman has come out and told her story of Drumpf feeling on her genitals. This guy not only needs to lose the election. He needs to be locked up. How many will come out by the time of the election?

Woman accuses Trump of putting his hands under her skirt in the early 1990s - CNNPolitics.com
Our country would go broke, there would be no room in our jails, if all the men doing such were locked up.
The smarter but I'm sure impossible solution is for men to teach their boys to respect females.
Drumpf admitted what he has done. Thats a little different. However you are right. Men should learn to be men and not rapists. How is it I was able to score repeatedly and often without being a rapist?

Actually no one ever did, see how that works?
No man went for a kiss? That's the first thing men do in order to start having sex with a woman, moron.
All you have to do in order to have sex with a woman is smile at her. You dont have to kiss her. You stimulate her mind first. That one was free of charge.
How about the fact that Trump was a rich, gold looking man with a reputation for being a playboy and many of these women are rejected or dejected GOLD DIGGERS. Has that thought ever occurred to you dumbasses?
I wouldnt think Drumpf was a good looking man. You may be attracted to him but I dont believe most women would agree with you.
All men with lots of $$$ are good looking, moron. You don't have to look like Matt Damon. LOL

How Many Women Will Come Forth On Drumpf?

As many as the Dem Party can get to make a false accusation. They've had them lined up, paid, and ready to go for many months.

LOL. So you don't know any guy who tried to have sex with a woman by making a move on her?
Yes, if you touch a person i their private areas, or force your mouth on someone and stick your tongue down your throat, that is assault. I don't know if you have a daughter or a wife but if someone did it to mine I wouldn't consider it foreplay, would you? The operative word is consent, if you don't have it you are breaking the law.

Well its political bullshit all the way. Trump has been a celebrity for years. He's been fabulously wealthy all these years and nary a peep until now. Any one of these women could have come forward and sued his ass off. But they didn't.

It's the D playbook. Odd how none of you could beleive Juanita or Kathleen or how many others Bill molested. But you believe everyone who comes out against Trump.

Hypocrisy thy name is liberal.
Ah the standard defence. First you float the, "it's not really assault" argument. And when you see that isn't working you go the "but the other guy did it to" argument. If these rape accusations would have come out during Bill Clinton's run for the white house, he wouldn't have become president. In this election cycle though, Trump isn't running against Bill, he's running against Hillary. So if Bill did it, it would still be a choice between a candidate who sexual assaulted woman and the spouse of a candidate who sexually assaulted woman.

Wow. I hope you have enough prison cells for all those cases where men went for "unwanted kisses" aka "battery". LOL
Ha ha ha! Seriously. You want women to report guys who try to make out with them? About a hundred million men would be in jail now.
Thats their problem. You should learn to read womens body language. I cant help it if your observational skills are lacking.
That's the problem with you delusional leftist hacks like you. You have no connection to reality or human nature. You walk around blabbering these talking points like brainwashed zombies.

Why did Hillary attack all those women her husband raped and assaulted then? Why don't you guys mention it? LOL
That's the problem with you delusional leftist hacks like you. You have no connection to reality or human nature. You walk around blabbering these talking points like brainwashed zombies.

I just think Drumpf needs to go to prison for being a self admitted sexual predator. What does Hilary have to do with Drumpf grabbing vaginas? Start your own thread on Hilary and stop whining on mine.

LOL. So you don't know any guy who tried to have sex with a woman by making a move on her?
Foreplay? Seriously? Putting your hands up a woman's skirt, trying to grab her genitals, this is foreplay? With a woman who is not consenting? You think this is okay? Again, wtf is wrong with you?

Trump says he learned it from the blacks
And let's not forget that gang banger and rapper "artists" who use the worst derogatory terms towards women and create songs about raping women and killing cops, were frequent guests of the Obama's at the White House. What virtues or ethics and morality the Obama's are. LOL

Are you serious? You think it's okay for a man to commit sexual assault? Seriously? What the fuck is wrong with you?
I can tell you that guys like him rarely got any so they are desperate and will excuse any means of assault or rape to touch a woman. Real men understand women and everything just flows. Men that have a hard time with women think the cave man approach works.

An attempted kiss and told 'no' is not an assault. Try it again, and, yes, it's assault.

Groping a women by her genitals is an assault.
In case you don't remember your bachelor years, or never had any, that is. Woman always show resistance, always. They like to be chased, remember? And they are attracted to guys who don't chase after them. That's why I got lot's of ass back in the days. LOL
OMG!! You are one sick puppy.

Foreplay? Seriously? Putting your hands up a woman's skirt, trying to grab her genitals, this is foreplay? With a woman who is not consenting? You think this is okay? Again, wtf is wrong with you?
Yes, when a guy starts kissing a woman he tries make his way to her genitals. The woman on the airplane clearly explained that she would have been okay if he just stuck to fondling her breasts. Sounds like a gold digger who started having regrets, in my opinion.

Are you serious? You think it's okay for a man to commit sexual assault? Seriously? What the fuck is wrong with you?
I can tell you that guys like him rarely got any so they are desperate and will excuse any means of assault or rape to touch a woman. Real men understand women and everything just flows. Men that have a hard time with women think the cave man approach works.
Bullshit. You clearly did not have any success with women, nor were you around guys who had any success either.

Forum List

Back