🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How Many Women Will Come Forth On Drumpf?

Another woman has come out and told her story of Drumpf feeling on her genitals. This guy not only needs to lose the election. He needs to be locked up. How many will come out by the time of the election?

Woman accuses Trump of putting his hands under her skirt in the early 1990s - CNNPolitics.com

They will pay as many woman as it takes to drag him down.

Funny how the media didn't care to make a big deal of any stories till he was in a position to win the office in October. Strange about that. . . . :eusa_think:
f6072fd1793219393bfc7e28b9fe19de.jpg

th%5B7%5D.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

(If it wasn't an election year, and it didn't mean anything, that is the sort of story I doubt even the Tabloids would publish. Mostly b/c only a fool would believe it.)

An attempted kiss and told 'no' is not an assault. Try it again, and, yes, it's assault.

Groping a women by her genitals is an assault.
In case you don't remember your bachelor years, or never had any, that is. Woman always show resistance, always. They like to be chased, remember? And they are attracted to guys who don't chase after them. That's why I got lot's of ass back in the days. LOL
OMG!! You are one sick puppy.
Yeah, maybe that's why I got a lot of action when I was a bachelor. I understood the games they played. Women don't like men who are desperate and easy. That is a fact, jack.

I grab chicks pussies al the time

They love it
I don't have any problem with women grabbing me by the crotch either, depending of course.
See now you admit it yourself. You say yourself it depends. It depends on if you want it or not. They call it consent and if they don't have it you feel violated. You invalidated your own point.

LOL. So you don't know any guy who tried to have sex with a woman by making a move on her?
I've known a rapist or two that did that but no one I hung around or respected.
So you call going for a kiss or other foreplay moves "assault"? Ha ha ha!
Foreplay? Seriously? Putting your hands up a woman's skirt, trying to grab her genitals, this is foreplay? With a woman who is not consenting? You think this is okay? Again, wtf is wrong with you?
Yes, when a guy starts kissing a woman he tries make his way to her genitals. The woman on the airplane clearly explained that she would have been okay if he just stuck to fondling her breasts. Sounds like a gold digger who started having regrets, in my opinion.
No wonder you have a hard time with women. You dont have to try and make a way to her genitals.

If fondling a woman's breasts and pussy isn't "foreplay" then what is, please explain.

Would you prefer poems written by Carl Marx? I bet that turn you on a lot. LOL

Another woman has come out and told her story of Drumpf feeling on her genitals. This guy not only needs to lose the election. He needs to be locked up. How many will come out by the time of the election?

Woman accuses Trump of putting his hands under her skirt in the early 1990s - CNNPolitics.com

Funny how the media didn't care to make a big deal of any stories till he was in a position to win the office in October. Strange about that. . . . :eusa_think:

th%5B7%5D.jpg

(If it wasn't an election year, and it didn't mean anything, that is the sort of story I doubt even the Tabloids would publish. Mostly b/c only a fool would believe it.)
You cant have a sexual predator meeting foreign leaders. What if he grabs the vagina of one of the world leaders wife?

If fondling a woman's breasts and pussy isn't "foreplay" then what is, please explain.

Assault if she didnt give you permission. if it was my daughter it would be called a ticket to the grave.

LOL. So you don't know any guy who tried to have sex with a woman by making a move on her?
Foreplay? Seriously? Putting your hands up a woman's skirt, trying to grab her genitals, this is foreplay? With a woman who is not consenting? You think this is okay? Again, wtf is wrong with you?
Yes, when a guy starts kissing a woman he tries make his way to her genitals. The woman on the airplane clearly explained that she would have been okay if he just stuck to fondling her breasts. Sounds like a gold digger who started having regrets, in my opinion.
No wonder you have a hard time with women. You dont have to try and make a way to her genitals.
I had so many women during my bachelor days I didn't know what to do with them. I knew exactly how it worked.

th%5B7%5D.jpg

You cant have a sexual predator meeting foreign leaders. What if he grabs the vagina of one of the world leaders wife?
Well it's better than insulting our allies like Oblah blah has done.

I had so many women during my bachelor days I didn't know what to do with them. I knew exactly how it worked.
Sure you did. You dont have to try and convince me. From your posts i can tell you rarely have seen a vagina in person.

th%5B7%5D.jpg

Well it's better than insulting our allies like Oblah blah has done.
Obviously you are like Drumpf. You dont think its an insult or a crime.

when she says 'no' and you insist still, you have become a criminal . . . like Orange Creepy

Assault if she didnt give you permission. if it was my daughter it would be called a ticket to the grave.
Like everything else such as "racism", leftist hacks have cheapened and destroyed the true meaning of the word "assault". Assault is a violent act using force.

Sure you did. You dont have to try and convince me. From your posts i can tell you rarely have seen a vagina in person.
Jungle bunny civilizations Asc, Please!

th%5B7%5D.jpg

I'm sure he did that with all the female business leaders, and the spouses of powerful business leaders and heads of state when he ran his company. :rolleyes: That is why he has been so successful in his business dealings. :p

Christ, I thought you had a head on your shoulders and weren't one to put forth silly arguments in the cause of partisanship.

Now come back to Earth.

Forum List

Back