🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How Many Women Will Come Forth On Drumpf?

If fondling a woman's breasts and pussy isn't "foreplay" then what is, please explain.

Would you prefer poems written by Carl Marx? I bet that turn you on a lot. LOL
Assault if she didnt give you permission. if it was my daughter it would be called a ticket to the grave.
Like everything else such as "racism", leftist hacks have cheapened and destroyed the true meaning of the word "assault". Assault is a violent act using force.
Assault
The left has no bearing on the definition of assault, the law of the land provides the definition.
1. Intentionally putting another person in reasonable apprehension of an imminent harmful or offensive contact. No intent to cause physical injury needs to exist, and no physical injury needs to result. So defined in tort law and the criminal statutes of some states.
Yeah, therefore if a guy goes for a kiss without written permission slip, it's ASSAULT! And Trump should be prosecuted for this crime! Ha ha ha. OMG.
He didn't just kiss, he also like he so delicate put grabbed woman by the pussy. And the fact that eleven woman have come forward saying that it was without their consent proves it was the legal definition of assault. And again you have admitted that with acts like that consenting means a whole lot. As far as I'm concerned your entire argument is debunked to the point that you don't even agree with it anymore

If fondling a woman's breasts and pussy isn't "foreplay" then what is, please explain.

Assault if she didnt give you permission. if it was my daughter it would be called a ticket to the grave.
Like everything else such as "racism", leftist hacks have cheapened and destroyed the true meaning of the word "assault". Assault is a violent act using force.
Many women feel kissing and groping them is a violent and forceful act..
Really? Ha ha ha. Maybe that's why you're such a miserable person and a Democrap. The women I know loved a man they were attracted to kissing and fondling her.
You must know a lot of women with self esteem issues.
According to ass the gas pass, women don't enjoy sexual acts such as kissing, and massaging of the genital area. Democrap logic.

Really? Ha ha ha. Maybe that's why you're such a miserable person and a Democrap. The women I know loved a man they were attracted to kissing and fondling her.
According to ass the gas pass, women don't enjoy sexual acts such as kissing, and massaging of the genital area. Democrap logic.
Stop talking to your ass and talk to women. Pretty sure most if not all would kick your ass if you did something like that to them.

Assault
The left has no bearing on the definition of assault, the law of the land provides the definition.
1. Intentionally putting another person in reasonable apprehension of an imminent harmful or offensive contact. No intent to cause physical injury needs to exist, and no physical injury needs to result. So defined in tort law and the criminal statutes of some states.
Yeah, therefore if a guy goes for a kiss without written permission slip, it's ASSAULT! And Trump should be prosecuted for this crime! Ha ha ha. OMG.
He didn't just kiss, he also like he so delicate put grabbed woman by the pussy. And the fact that eleven woman have come forward saying that it was without their consent proves it was the legal definition of assault. And again you have admitted that with acts like that consenting means a whole lot. As far as I'm concerned your entire argument is debunked to the point that you don't even agree with it anymore
The media sent down a fishing hook and this is the dirt that took the bait from the tens of thousands of women that Trump employed and did business with. Seriously, why don't you counter all the women he has elevated and hired in "first time positions"? His campaign manager and all his surrogates on TV are mostly women. Everybody can see this is nothing but dirt and the usual garbage from the left.

If she is attracted. If she welcomes it. There is a big difference between that and forcing yourself on someone who is resisting you.
So what was that woman doing in the first class seat next to Trump? She wanted to discuss Einstein's theory of relativity? You guys are so fucking stupid.
She was trying to fend him off w/o making a scene, most likely. When he went too far, she moved from 1st class to the back of the plane, as far away as she could get.

Stop talking to your ass and talk to women. Pretty sure most if not all would kick your ass if you did something like that to them.
Do what? You don't ever play with a womans pussy, kiss her, or fondle and kiss her breasts? I feel sorry for you. No wonder you're a miserable Democrap. I bet it's those evil white people's fault the women you know don't like you to touch them. LOL

Do what? You don't ever play with a womans pussy, kiss her, or fondle and kiss her breasts? I feel sorry for you. No wonder you're a miserable Democrap. I bet it's those evil white people's fault the women you know don't like you to touch them. LOL
Do what? I just told you.

Doesnt matter what I do. You arent me. i dont have to do much talking. It just naturally happens. I never have to force a woman.

If she is attracted. If she welcomes it. There is a big difference between that and forcing yourself on someone who is resisting you.
So what was that woman doing in the first class seat next to Trump? She wanted to discuss Einstein's theory of relativity? You guys are so fucking stupid.
She was trying to fend him off w/o making a scene, most likely. When he went too far, she moved from 1st class to the back of the plane, as far away as she could get.
She went and sat next to him knowing well his playboy reputation and that he will try to hit on her. Then she let him play with her breasts but when he went lower she felt cheapened and like he was just going to use her and no relationship what going to come out of it. So her gold digging plan didn't pan out. Please, you don't live in the real world.

The vast majority, not just 'many.' Roudy is BSing. He apparently was a sexual predator in his young.
Sexual predator no, but I do know that human beings are animals, and you cannot divorce that from human nature, especially when it comes to sexuality.
So now your trying to argue that Trump is acting perfectly normal. That is an even more ridiculous statement. Biologically the need to reproduce is strong. But social norms, not to mention the law has organised human behavior to the point that solely going by the need to reproduce is not accepted anymore. And again you yourself are prove of that if you really are like you put it, no longer bachelor. Monogamy in the human sense makes no biological sense, and yet you choose to do that. Society controls how we experience our sexuality not biology.

Don't you understand the allegations against Trump are about unwanted contact? Don't YOU understand the difference between wanted and unwanted sexual contact?

to roudy that means she was sexual excited. obviously she is still sexually excited after all these years and decided to help mess up his presidential bid. Talk about reading the signs incorrectly.

Doesnt matter what I do. You arent me. i dont have to do much talking. It just naturally happens. I never have to force a woman.
You said some women don't like kissing or being fondled. Have you ever even been with a woman? Dang.

Don't you understand the allegations against Trump are about unwanted contact? Don't YOU understand the difference between wanted and unwanted sexual contact?
I understand it's 30 year old dirt ALLEGATIONS, that are being dug up at the 11th hour of an election. By the leftist corrupt liberal media. Engage toilet flush.

Assault
The media sent down a fishing hook and this is the dirt that took the bait from the tens of thousands of women that Trump employed and did business with. Seriously, why don't you counter all the women he has elevated and hired in "first time positions"? His campaign manager and all his surrogates on TV are mostly women. Everybody can see this is nothing but dirt and the usual garbage from the left.
He likes to keep a large pool of women available for groping.

You said some women don't like kissing or being fondled. Have you ever even been with a woman? Dang.
I said many women dont like being kissed or sexually assaulted.

She moved back because she felt that he was just going to use her and never contact her again. That's usually the impression a woman gets when a man tries to go too far on first contact. It means he doesn't respect her or really think of her in that way. That happens all the time.

I said many women dont like being kissed or sexually assaulted.
No you said they don't like to be kissed or fondled in the genital area. Maybe you're a transvestite. LOL

She moved back because she felt that he was just going to use her and never contact her again. That's usually the impression a woman gets when a man tries to go too far on first contact. It means he doesn't respect her or really think of her in that way. That happens all the time.
What do you mean by too far?

Forum List

Back