🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How Mass Shooters Got Their Guns

it's a fact. Prove me wrong

Laws are easily changed when enough people support such change. It ain't rocket science...
huh? what is it we support? name one thing about guns that everyone agrees on. that's foolish. It should be because it is wrong. Owning a gun isn't wrong. Killing someone is wrong. You look at the tool rather than the crazy committing the crime. And that is a crime, killing someone. let's agree the use of a gun illegally means death. Agree?

Do you obey traffic and vehicle laws? Would you if they weren't enforced?

Thousands of people break them daily often resulting in death. Laws don't prevent anything.
correct, and proposing to have people buying guns give their medical history, is funny stuff.
they'll have to, there are ponds on many golf courses and kraken obviously gets around.
but what about all of those florida crocodiles that take out at least 14 golfers a day? been going on since 1961,,,,yet...no one wants to ban golfing yet.

Golfers make that choice.
well i live on one of those florida golf courses where crocs/alligators chase golfers on a regular basis,,,but it seems they only chase the ones who weigh between 300 and 600 pounds.
I played thru a couple of guys today, geeze;they must have weighed 400 lbs. The one guy couldn't even put his golf ball down on the tee. I asked him if I could help him and he said no; I have a bad knee.Really I wonder why
if he smelled like a large meatball sub here in Florida, he would have at least two alligators chasing him.
they'll have to, there are ponds on many golf courses and kraken obviously gets around.
but what about all of those florida crocodiles that take out at least 14 golfers a day? been going on since 1961,,,,yet...no one wants to ban golfing yet.

Golfers make that choice.
well i live on one of those florida golf courses where crocs/alligators chase golfers on a regular basis,,,but it seems they only chase the ones who weigh between 300 and 600 pounds.
I played thru a couple of guys today, geeze;they must have weighed 400 lbs. The one guy couldn't even put his golf ball down on the tee. I asked him if I could help him and he said no; I have a bad knee.Really I wonder why
if he smelled like a large meatball sub here in Florida, he would have at least two alligators chasing him.

Some game warden took away their guns so now they have to resort to biting. Very sad.

Moderation Message:

For the 3rd time -- in case you're joining in late. Topic is NOT abortion. If you didn't see the previous
THREE mod messages -- you're excused and informed.

If you DID --- and you're still responding to that issue in this thread --- don't derail the thread with an equally volatile topic. Guns and abortion in a single thread is more than most folks can handle.

The most notorious, and for some reason the most under reported mass school shooting in freaking history happened only about ten years ago. Female students in Va. Tech Blacksburg reported being stalked by a very strange man who turned out to be one Seung-Hui Cho born in South Korea. Apparently Cho suffered from a string of mental illnesses and wasn't even a U.S. citizen. The dirty little secret is that big college towns are run by the colleges. The local police identified Cho as a stalker but they didn't arrest him because of college pressure. Instead Cho was ordered to psychiatric counseling even though every professor and most of the students were afraid to be alone with him. Thanks to liberal pressure that the privacy of even court ordered psychiatric counseling trumped public safety and despite the fact that Cho wasn't even a U.S. citizen he was able to pass the instant name check and "legally" purchase weapons to murder 32 people.

The most notorious, and for some reason the most under reported mass school shooting in freaking history happened only about ten years ago. Female students in Va. Tech Blacksburg reported being stalked by a very strange man who turned out to be one Seung-Hui Cho born in South Korea. Apparently Cho suffered from a string of mental illnesses and wasn't even a U.S. citizen. The dirty little secret is that big college towns are run by the colleges. The local police identified Cho as a stalker but they didn't arrest him because of college pressure. Instead Cho was ordered to psychiatric counseling even though every professor and most of the students were afraid to be alone with him. Thanks to liberal pressure that the privacy of even court ordered psychiatric counseling trumped public safety and despite the fact that Cho wasn't even a U.S. citizen he was able to pass the instant name check and "legally" purchase weapons to murder 32 people.

Whose fault was that?

What do you NaziCon gun nutters think of Martin O'Malley's gun control measures? This is serious shit. If you nutters don't bend - this may be what is coming down the road.

Preventing and Reducing Gun Violence - Martin O'Malley for President
What do you NaziCon gun nutters think of Martin O'Malley's gun control measures? This is serious shit. If you nutters don't bend - this may be what is coming down the road.

Since you start with an insult referencing nazis everything that follows is nothing more than childish prattle. That being said Mr. O'Malley
is demonstrating both ignorance and sloth with his "internet loophole" reference. Purchase of a firearm via the internet requires the said
firearm be shipped to a federally licensed firearms dealer who processes form 4273 and performs the NCIS background check before the firearm can be delivered to the purchaser. Just more more disingenuous political rhetoric designed to impress the ignorant and fool the foolish.
Mr. O'Malley as politicians are wont to do will lie to secure a vote.

O'Malley ist ein Opportunist, der mit Händen und Füßen, einen Weg, irgendwelchen Weg - zu finden, über 1% bei den demokratischen Präsidenschaftsvorwahlumfragen zu kommen. Ist ja ein hoffnungsloser Fall, gelinde gesagt.

Whose fault was that?
It was the fault of Lib college officials more concerned with being PC than proactively taking 'real' actions to have the nut case locked up.

O'Malley is a Leftist douchebag if there ever was one. Even Maryland doesn't like him.

Let me ask you this. If even 10% of the 100,000,000+ gun owners in this country refuse to comply with gun control measures, what do you think would happen?

After all, you people claim we can't move 12,000,000 unarmed illegal invaders.

Sanity will prevail. Ninety percent (90%) of Americans want universal background checks - so that WILL happen in the not too distant future. We also need to greatly improve the accuracy of the federal NICS system.

90% of Americans do not know the issue of Universal Background Checks which is what o'malley and you guys depend on…if they did know the issue they wouldn't support it.

So, you're suggesting that 90% of Americans are stupid and 10% are smart? Is that why responsible gun owners also overwhelmingly support universal background checks? Funny...

No…I am saying they don't pay attention to the details of the issue….do you think that 90% of the people realize that if they want to sell a gun to their brother, they will have to take him to a gun store, or police station to get a background check…..or if they buy a gun and lend it to their wife they have both become felons? And do they know that private gun stores may not want to do private background checks…or that police departments will now have to commit manpower, time and resources to doing private background checks? Do they realize that not everyone lives near a gun store…that to do a private background check may require driving an hour away to get it done/

See…they just don't follow the issue…..\

Do you think that 90% of he people know how criminals currently get their guns…that they either steal them, or get someone with a clean record to get the gun for them……and that completely bypasses current, federally mandated background checks…..and that those same methods will make universal background checks completely useless as well?

Or do they know that statistics show 90% of background check first denials are for people who are actually allowed to have a gun…….meaning most background checks catch law abiding gun owners and not criminals?

O'Malley is a Leftist douchebag if there ever was one. Even Maryland doesn't like him.

Let me ask you this. If even 10% of the 100,000,000+ gun owners in this country refuse to comply with gun control measures, what do you think would happen?

After all, you people claim we can't move 12,000,000 unarmed illegal invaders.

Sanity will prevail. Ninety percent (90%) of Americans want universal background checks - so that WILL happen in the not too distant future. We also need to greatly improve the accuracy of the federal NICS system.

90% of Americans do not know the issue of Universal Background Checks which is what o'malley and you guys depend on…if they did know the issue they wouldn't support it.

So, you're suggesting that 90% of Americans are stupid and 10% are smart? Is that why responsible gun owners also overwhelmingly support universal background checks? Funny...

Do you think 90% of the country realizes that all of he mass shooters, including the Colorado theater shooter and the Sandy Hook shooter could pass current federally mandated background checks and that that means they would also pass future, universal background checks…..?

So if they actually knew the issue, and that universal background checks do nothing to alleviate the problem…in any way…do you still think they would support them?

Pass universal background checks and improve the federal NICS system to more accurately report known criminals, mentally ill, and domestic abusers. It won't be perfect - but it will greatly help. Traffic and vehicles laws and enforcement don't stop all violators - but they greatly help to make our driving experience much safer.

No it won't…..all of he mass shooters had background checks or got their guns illegally, making background checks universal won't stop them. Not one thing you say you want to address, criminals, the mentally ill or domestic abusers will be stopped by universal background checks.

I cannot think of a constitutional way to solve this frankly. The best course of action I always come up with is not for the "government" to protect people, but for the "people" to protect themselves...

Since the vast majority of murders are committed by people using an illegal gun let's start with these thugs.
Call the government of Darfur. Make a deal to ship every person found to be in possession of an illegal gun to Darfur to be jailed there for ten years. The US will provide the money to build the prisons and pay the Darfur government a per diem to warehouse the thugs. This alone would save billions of dollars in prison expenses.
The criminal's US citizenship is permanently revoked. I'm sure the government of Darfur would find a way to make the inmates work for their room and board. After ten years, the criminal is released.
Not sure what would happen to them then but frankly who gives a fuck? They'll never darken America's door again.
THEN send 10K National Guard into each inner city shit hole and remove every illegal gun found along with whoever is in the shit hole rat's nest dump where the gun is found.
(Watch it literally rain down illegal guns on the streets). Special street sweepers would be needed to suck up all the illegal guns.
'Welcome to Darfur. We've been expecting you. Would you care for a cat food lunch now or save it for dinner?".

I cannot think of a constitutional way to solve this frankly. The best course of action I always come up with is not for the "government" to protect people, but for the "people" to protect themselves...
ding, ding ding, that is exactly why there is a 2nd amendment. It is up to society to take care of the crazy. There are many ways to that. It comes in punishment. It's funny how the leftist can kill a babie, who hasn't matured, but can't kill a crazy who killed 20 people as a matured killer. Just fnnn funny. I scratch my head wondering this.

Careful with your generalizations, I'm actually pro-choice. This isn't about abortion, it's about gun rights and the 2nd amendment.

Careful with your generalizations, I'm actually pro-choice. This isn't about abortion, it's about gun rights and the 2nd amendment.
yep and I say death penalty is the gun control. You'll say no, and yet you'll kill a baby.

I'm not a good one to assume things about. I'm actually alright with the death penalty so long as certain precautions are taken in meting out such justice.

I'm not a good one to assume things about. I'm actually alright with the death penalty so long as certain precautions are taken in meting out such justice.
great, let's open it up as a form of gun control. if you are caught using an illegal gun in a criminal activity, life, and if you kill anyone with an illegal gun, death sentence. You want to stop gun violence, it is the only way.

I am alright with that, unless the killing was done in self defense or by a police officer, military, in defense of law or citizens kind of thing. And actually, in-so-far as killing someone during a crime, I don't even care if the gun is illegal or not, nor even if the weapon is a gun; if one is willing to take someone else's life over a material thing or over an ego thing, then frankly I have zero interest in having them in my society. To kill someone over material or ego issues indicates to me that something is broken in their head and unfortunately I do not believe that "disrespect for life" can be "reinstated" into the mind once it is lost.

Forum List

Back