How Mass Shooters Got Their Guns

Slavery was legal too…...
Imbecile alert!

Slavery as a wrong was undeniable. Abortion is not murder.
yes it is.
Murder is a crime and it is prosecuted
doesn't mean that abortion isn't murder. It is. i'll make that claim till I die. Now you can't justify killing a heart that is beating. It's murder. PERIOD. I don't care what five people say with robes on.
a heart = a person? that's nuts and you know it.

A person who's brain has stopped working can be hitched up to a heart/lung machine
oh now you're saying they're brain dead. gotcha. you know shite. Like I said, you can't justify killing a beating heart. Can't. and again just because five people wearing robes say what they say, does not make it so.

Pass universal background checks and improve the federal NICS system to more accurately report known criminals, mentally ill, and domestic abusers. It won't be perfect - but it will greatly help. Traffic and vehicles laws and enforcement don't stop all violators - but they greatly help to make our driving experience much safer.

yes it is.
Murder is a crime and it is prosecuted
doesn't mean that abortion isn't murder. It is. i'll make that claim till I die. Now you can't justify killing a heart that is beating. It's murder. PERIOD. I don't care what five people say with robes on.
a heart = a person? that's nuts and you know it.

A person who's brain has stopped working can be hitched up to a heart/lung machine
oh now you're saying they're brain dead. gotcha. you know shite. Like I said, you can't justify killing a beating heart. Can't. and again just because five people wearing robes say what they say, does not make it so.

when a fetus is viable outside of the womb it becomes a person with rights.

people like you would have the state in charge of the bodies of women.

that's sick and dangerous
you just like to kill babies, naw, that's way more sick

Pass universal background checks and improve the federal NICS system to more accurately report known criminals, mentally ill, and domestic abusers. It won't be perfect - but it will greatly help. Traffic and vehicles laws and enforcement don't stop all violators - but they greatly help to make our driving experience much safer.
so what? dude, you're talking nonsense. you have no way to get medical backgrounds, ever hear of patient rights? crazy people will always win, because no one can predict the future. And until that day comes, we're all stuck with reading news papers and getting tv news.

BTW, let's institute a thing called the death penalty and actually eliminate those who've already committed the crazy thing murder and deter the next crazy if we can. That's all we got bubba.

I don't care what five people say with robes on.
really? Then why go to court in the first place?

:rofl:

nut job!
then why worry about guns?
me personally? I don't. You have no idea what I believe. All you know is opinions I've expressed on what others have stated and corrections I've made on bullshit from folks like you.

We may even agree on some things regarding guns, but I would not want your kind on my side -- you and your kind are your own worse enemy

so what? dude, you're talking nonsense. you have no way to get medical backgrounds, ever hear of patient rights? crazy people will always win, because no one can predict the future. And until that day comes, we're all stuck with reading news papers and getting tv news.

Damn, that's really stupid. I mean really stupid.

it's a fact. Prove me wrong

[
again, still can't justify abortion. Just as I knew you couldn't
Justify it? It's legal and it has been practiced since the dawn of mankind
but you can't justify it. you just love killing little defenseless babies. And you can't say why? Just that you like to do it. legal or not, doesn't mean it isn't murder. I already stated that.

Laws are easily changed when enough people support such change. It ain't rocket science...

Laws are easily changed when enough people support such change. It ain't rocket science...
huh? what is it we support? name one thing about guns that everyone agrees on. that's foolish. It should be because it is wrong. Owning a gun isn't wrong. Killing someone is wrong. You look at the tool rather than the crazy committing the crime. And that is a crime, killing someone. let's agree the use of a gun illegally means death. Agree?

huh? what is it we support? name one thing about guns that everyone agrees on. that's foolish. It should be because it is wrong. Owning a gun isn't wrong. Killing someone is wrong. You look at the tool rather than the crazy committing the crime. And that is a crime, killing someone. let's agree the use of a gun illegally means death. Agree?

Do you obey traffic and vehicle laws? Would you if they weren't enforced?

Yes I do! do you?

Moderation Message:

Let's take a short break right here until everyone gets the message.
It's either that -- or hand out warnings because folks didn't see my message last night.

This thread is NOT about abortion. If you see it -- please don't respond.

Lord knows there are a bunch of issues to be solved.
Solve the one in THIS OP first in this thread.

Will reopen shortly...

Thousands of people break them daily often resulting in death. Laws don't prevent anything.

Thousands of people break them daily often resulting in death. Laws don't prevent anything.
correct, and proposing to have people buying guns give their medical history, is funny stuff.

After seeing what this government has done to the American Indians. You would think someone with a name like Lakhota would choose not to become a tool for them, and work in helping them try to disarm his fellow countrymen and women

that is some sad sad stuff. I'm sorry
Yup. Our resident 'Pocahontas' also is delighted to see thousands of American indian babies murdered as a form of birth control.
Talk about a race of people determined to commit self-genocide.
Go fucking figure.

they need to stop playing they are Indian and change their screen name. they just sully the plight of Indians and all the American people who is struggling and standing up to these TYRANTS in our Government.
Actually most Indians are like him and few like me. We are taught early to board the Victim Train and ride it until the tracks run out. My dad moved us off the rez to keep us kids from being influenced by it.

After seeing what this government has done to the American Indians. You would think someone with a name like Lakhota would choose not to become a tool for them, and work in helping them try to disarm his fellow countrymen and women

that is some sad sad stuff. I'm sorry
Yup. Our resident 'Pocahontas' also is delighted to see thousands of American indian babies murdered as a form of birth control.
Talk about a race of people determined to commit self-genocide.
Go fucking figure.

they need to stop playing they are Indian and change their screen name. they just sully the plight of Indians and all the American people who is struggling and standing up to these TYRANTS in our Government.
Actually most Indians are like him and few like me. We are taught early to board the Victim Train and ride it until the tracks run out. My dad moved us off the rez to keep us kids from being influenced by it.

Yes I know a couple myself. one Sioux and the other Cherokee.
and they are split in that. one a victim, the other speaks out Loudly. so much they kicked her off Facebook. She must have hit onto things someone didn't want out there. it was a little scary actually to think they can go do those things.

Forum List

Back