🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How Mass Shooters Got Their Guns

if the loony had used a pressure cooker,,what would Obama have said during the speech?
well since the shooter was obama's son; he probably would blame the white zoning and permit committee for allowing a school to be built there
so therefore Obama would not ban the sales of pressure cookers? this means i will still be able to cook rice a roni?

This isnt Tiananmen square!! :lmao:

by January we will ban "Fishing" because between One and 200 Million people either get killed or taken back into the ocean by any of those 30 foot long monsters.

if the loony had used a pressure cooker,,what would Obama have said during the speech?
well since the shooter was obama's son; he probably would blame the white zoning and permit committee for allowing a school to be built there
so therefore Obama would not ban the sales of pressure cookers? this means i will still be able to cook rice a roni?

by January we will ban "Fishing" because between One and 200 Million people either get killed or taken back into the ocean by any of those 30 foot long monsters.

I saw on TV yesterday a golfer get taken by Kraken in a pond next to a green on the golf course. Those things are nasty.

I saw on TV yesterday a golfer get taken by Kraken in a pond next to a green on the golf course. Those things are nasty.

you mean to tell me that within two years they will ban Golf too!!!

they'll have to, there are ponds on many golf courses and kraken obviously gets around.

they'll have to, there are ponds on many golf courses and kraken obviously gets around.

but what about all of those florida crocodiles that take out at least 14 golfers a day? been going on since 1961,,,,yet...no one wants to ban golfing yet.

but what about all of those florida crocodiles that take out at least 14 golfers a day? been going on since 1961,,,,yet...no one wants to ban golfing yet.

Golfers make that choice.

well i live on one of those florida golf courses where crocs/alligators chase golfers on a regular basis,,,but it seems they only chase the ones who weigh between 300 and 600 pounds.

you don't want to protect them for their own good? You know like seat belt laws?

What do you NaziCon gun nutters think of Martin O'Malley's gun control measures? This is serious shit. If you nutters don't bend - this may be what is coming down the road.

Preventing and Reducing Gun Violence - Martin O'Malley for President
don't care what you post. Your chart, statistics, mental health issues
The constitution gives me the right to bear arms. MOLON LABE

Your rights preclude responsibility?
I am responsible...end of conversation.

What do you NaziCon gun nutters think of Martin O'Malley's gun control measures? This is serious shit. If you nutters don't bend - this may be what is coming down the road.

Since you start with an insult referencing nazis everything that follows is nothing more than childish prattle. That being said Mr. O'Malley
is demonstrating both ignorance and sloth with his "internet loophole" reference. Purchase of a firearm via the internet requires the said
firearm be shipped to a federally licensed firearms dealer who processes form 4273 and performs the NCIS background check before the firearm can be delivered to the purchaser. Just more more disingenuous political rhetoric designed to impress the ignorant and fool the foolish.
Mr. O'Malley as politicians are wont to do will lie to secure a vote.

well i live on one of those florida golf courses where crocs/alligators chase golfers on a regular basis,,,but it seems they only chase the ones who weigh between 300 and 600 pounds.
I played thru a couple of guys today, geeze;they must have weighed 400 lbs. The one guy couldn't even put his golf ball down on the tee. I asked him if I could help him and he said no; I have a bad knee.Really I wonder why

I played thru a couple of guys today, geeze;they must have weighed 400 lbs. The one guy couldn't even put his golf ball down on the tee. I asked him if I could help him and he said no; I have a bad knee.Really I wonder why
if he smelled like a large meatball sub here in Florida, he would have at least two alligators chasing him.

Forum List

Back