🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How Mass Shooters Got Their Guns

It's no game and you are wrong. According to these numbers 1,200,000 babies are murdered each year...

abortion is legal. It is not murder

Murder by statute is still murder. The only difference is the ability to prosecute.

Killing Jews in Nazi Germany was perfectly legal.
A fetus is not a living person with rights people have,. If they were mothers would have no control over their own bodies you nitiwt

It's no game and you are wrong. According to these numbers 1,200,000 babies are murdered each year...

Murder by statute is still murder. The only difference is the ability to prosecute.

A fetus is not a living person with rights people have,. If they were mothers would have no control over their own bodies you nitiwt
Only your opinion... Pretty meaningless in the grand scheme of things.

Only your opinion... Pretty meaningless in the grand scheme of things.
Ok you win.

Now and try and make a legal contract with a fetus. Better yet, try and defend a fetus' right to free speech.

Ok, let us make it simple -- get the state to step in between the mother and fetus for something like a constitutionally protected right

What more do you want? They did not get flagged because except for the Virginia Tech guy they had not done anything that would flag them. And in Virginia's case they refused to provide mental decisions to the Fed.

Police and speed limits don't stop all speeders - but they sure as hell help keep us safer. Same with vehicle laws and enforcement. You rigid gun nutters are hurting all responsible gun owners.
Wrong, the laws you want ALREADY are on the books. And these shooters passed them with no problem. Further this shooter was a Muslim terrorist and the press is hiding that fact.

What more do you want? They did not get flagged because except for the Virginia Tech guy they had not done anything that would flag them. And in Virginia's case they refused to provide mental decisions to the Fed.
YEs they did. You lie
And yet every one of them PASSED the background check. So you want more background checks? Why they did not work to begin with. Why would more of the same help? If someone has not broken the law or been judged mentally incompetent NO BACKGROUND check will stop them EVER.

After seeing what this government has done to the American Indians. You would think someone with a name like Lakhota would choose not to become a tool for them, and work in helping them try to disarm his fellow countrymen and women

that is some sad sad stuff. I'm sorry
Yup. Our resident 'Pocahontas' also is delighted to see thousands of American indian babies murdered as a form of birth control.
Talk about a race of people determined to commit self-genocide.
Go fucking figure.

I will quote the pertinent parts as I will. I have no obligation to expand your publicity.

In other words - context is irrelevant to you. Typical NaziCon.

Your context is as nonsensical as your statements.

No offense.

Fuck off, troll.
Ok... Redskin

Fuck off, racist troll.
How much for your beaded jacket? I've got a piece of broken mirror to trade.

And yet every one of them PASSED the background check. So you want more background checks? Why they did not work to begin with. Why would more of the same help? If someone has not broken the law or been judged mentally incompetent NO BACKGROUND check will stop them EVER.

Who says it would? Let us start with keeping mentally ill people -- maybe like you --- from possessing guns

Criminal histories and documented mental health problems did not prevent at least eight of the gunmen in 14 recent mass shootings from obtaining their weapons, after federal background checks led to approval of the purchases of the guns used.

DETAILS: How They Got Their Guns - The New York Times

This is a very informative article, and it's non-partisan. It highlights the obvious fact that the NICS federal background checks systems must be improved. Even if a universal background checks system is approved, the system won't be effective until all relevant information is fed into the system.

Hasn't the last couple gotten them from their mommies and daddies? Oregon got em from his Mom, church guy got his from his dad.

Parents quit buying weaponry for your children.

Dante said:
1) A fetus is not a living person with rights people have,.

2) If they were mothers would have no control over their own bodies you nitiwt

1) You do realize that there are differences of opinion in this.

2)
It's not the control over women's bodies that's the problem.
1) Saying this is similar to people who believed NASA didn't land a man on the moon, it all took place on a movie set. If people like you ever had their way fertilized eggs would be considered people with 'rights' -- the solution would be to take all eggs out of every woman in order to protect this 'life' you insist has rights,. (2) This leads us to part two: It is control over a woman's body, unless of course you separate the eggs from the woman. It is the woman who carries and nurtures the 'life' the potential person.

You people will bring the state in to the most personal aspect of a human beings life

In other words - context is irrelevant to you. Typical NaziCon.

No offense.

Fuck off, troll.
Ok... Redskin

Fuck off, racist troll.
shows what a moron you are.

Colonists traded jackets for land. You have it backwards you dope. How do I know? Because one of my own ancestors is on record bringing coats to the Chief :lol:

btw, when did your ancestors first come to the Americas and from where?

Criminal histories and documented mental health problems did not prevent at least eight of the gunmen in 14 recent mass shootings from obtaining their weapons, after federal background checks led to approval of the purchases of the guns used.

DETAILS: How They Got Their Guns - The New York Times

This is a very informative article, and it's non-partisan. It highlights the obvious fact that the NICS federal background checks systems must be improved. Even if a universal background checks system is approved, the system won't be effective until all relevant information is fed into the system.
Why do your proposed gun grabbing laws never actually prevent the shooting it's drafted in response to?
Laws don't prevent anything---they only serve to punish those caught breaking them.

After seeing what this government has done to the American Indians. You would think someone with a name like Lakhota would choose not to become a tool for them, and work in helping them try to disarm his fellow countrymen and women

that is some sad sad stuff. I'm sorry
Yup. Our resident 'Pocahontas' also is delighted to see thousands of American indian babies murdered as a form of birth control.
Talk about a race of people determined to commit self-genocide.
Go fucking figure.

they need to stop playing they are Indian and change their screen name. they just sully the plight of Indians and all the American people who is struggling and standing up to these TYRANTS in our Government.

No offense.

Fuck off, troll.
Ok... Redskin

Fuck off, racist troll.
shows what a moron you are.

Colonists traded jackets for land. You have it backwards you dope. How do I know? Because one of my own ancestors is on record bringing coats to the Chief :lol:

btw, when did your ancestors first come to the Americas and from where?
So what you're claiming is the 'colonist' actually went to a 'Chief' and the Chief basically said "If you give me that coat I'll give you a 100 acres".
Dear God you really are a dummy.
First the Indians NEVER had any notion/concept of 'land ownership'.
The coat was basically a bribe saying "if I give you a coat you will leave me and my family alone after I build my farm".
NO Chief EVER traded/sold/bartered any land in the legal sense.
"Here Chief. Just put your 'X' here' and in doing so you have 'sold' this piece of land to me for this fucking coat". Ya right!
For Christ's sake you fool the US Government NEVER recognised legal Indian ( limited) land ownership.......until many many 'moons'/years after the first colonists arrived. Even then no indian could sell any land. The 'land' was legally defined as a 'reservation'. A 'reservation' is a tract of land where Indians can live BUT the department of Indian Affairs AKA Government still owns the land. Meaning no Indian can sell what doesn't belong to him.
The Government just declared the Government was the legal owner of ALL the land.
Wise up.

Forum List

Back