🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How much did Democrats force American taxpayers to pay for Covid care for illegals? Shouldn’t we know down to the penny?

I’m certain you can link me to the data?
You've got about 30% registered Dem, 25% Registered Republicans and only about 2/3 of republicans even want Trump to run for the primary again.

The problem is that Trump lost suburban women and independents in 2020 and if you can't win the independent vote you can't win the presidency.

Independents now make up almost 40% of the electorate.

You've got about 30% registered Dem, 25% Registered Republicans and only about 2/3 of republicans even want Trump to run for the primary again.

The problem is that Trump lost suburban women and independents in 2020 and if you can't win the independent vote you can't win the presidency.

Independents now make up almost 40% of the electorate.

Why did he? Was it because he went pussified on the “Build That Wall” rhetoric?
He didn’t complete the wall
He didn’t end DACA
He toned way down on the “stop Mexico from fucking Americans over” rhetoric and that’s why he lost independents. Suburban women are just All over the place fucking idiots caught up in the moment, headlines and emotions...Fuck them!

Hospitals have no way to verify immigration status period. They can't even ask.
Let’s get this shit on record for all to see…If I, a white man go to an emergency room for care can I claim that my name is Gustavo Rodriguez and get away without paying anything?

Why did he? Was it because he went pussified on the “Build That Wall” rhetoric?
He didn’t complete the wall
He didn’t end DACA
He toned way down on the “stop Mexico from fucking Americans over” rhetoric and that’s why he lost independents. Suburban women are just All over the place fucking idiots caught up in the moment, headlines and emotions...Fuck them!
So, you believe Biden won the election?

Let’s get this shit on record for all to see…If I, a white man go to an emergency room for care can I claim that my name is Gustavo Rodriguez and get away without paying anything?
Yes you can. That's why so many hospitals in border states had to either close their ER's completely or simply shuttered their doors when they went bankrupt.

If you have an emergent condition they have to treat you period at least to get you stabilized which in case of heart attack strokes or someone admitted with severe Covid who ends up for weeks in ICU and on a vent into the hundreds of thousands of dollars that are unrecoverable.

That's also why a .20c Tylenol is billed at 15.00 to those of us who can pay or have insurance.

Last I read half the COVID Relief money was missing, much used for every liberal wet dream that came up instead of for actual CIVID Relief.

There will never be a serious inquiry regarding the misuse of tax dollars....what Americans don't know won't hurt piticians.

Last I read half the COVID Relief money was missing, much used for every liberal wet dream that came up instead of for actual CIVID Relief.

There will never be a serious inquiry regarding the misuse of tax dollars....what Americans don't know won't hurt piticians.
Or their donors who get paid off with taxpayer money so they can donate even more in the next cycle.

Why is there no real-time oversight on this? Why no such transparency?
Why haven’t Republicans assembled a body to deliver this type of information to the American people?
Good idea but while we’re at it how about we also find out how much we paid per vaccine shot. Nobody seems to know.

Forum List

Back