🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How much did Democrats force American taxpayers to pay for Covid care for illegals? Shouldn’t we know down to the penny?

Good idea but while we’re at it how about we also find out how much we paid per vaccine shot. Nobody seems to know.
We never will. They were paid 1.9bn up front for the first hundred million doses.

Medicare pays 35.00/dose plus 45.00 for administration but who knows on the rest.

Let’s get this shit on record for all to see…If I, a white man go to an emergency room for care can I claim that my name is Gustavo Rodriguez and get away without paying anything?

A person's name has nothing to do with healthcare and/or billing.

You've got about 30% registered Dem, 25% Registered Republicans and only about 2/3 of republicans even want Trump to run for the primary again.

The problem is that Trump lost suburban women and independents in 2020 and if you can't win the independent vote you can't win the presidency.

Independents now make up almost 40% of the electorate.

And Poopeypants pushed them all back.....

Why is there no real-time oversight on this? Why no such transparency?
Why haven’t Republicans assembled a body to deliver this type of information to the American people?

That's an excellent question and I firmly support finding the answer. I'd nominate you to be the one to do the calculations, but I don't think you have enough fingers and toes.

Forum List

Back