How much do you hate immigrants and why?

You think that makes it legit if you hate only gypsies or that this is a not big deal and ok as long it is just gypsies?
Why do so many foreigners think they have a RIGHT to walk into this country in particular.

What do you have to offer besides a desire to live off the rest of us.

I dont hate legal immigrants

Just as I dont hate customers who pay for merchandise before walking out of the store with it

I hate cheaters and thieves

Why do you defend cheaters and thieves?

I saw a Facebook post from my old Platoon Sergeant in the Army today. In it he said that the Government should be welcoming these immigrants. They could be, would be a benefit to America.

He said they should get a drivers license and be able to work. They would work. And work hard.

When I was driving Over the Road, I had a load going to San Diego. A full load of plywood from West Virginia to San Diego. 40,000 pounds of plywood.

It took the fellows with the special forklift two hours to get the load in. In San Diego the instructions called for me to arrive and wait near a concrete dock, no warehouse, in a field.

I pulled up and waited. About twenty minutes later a guy showed up and asked what I was hauling. I told him. He went off in a construction company pick up after telling me to back to the dock and open the doors. He was back in a half hour. The back of the truck full of Mexicans.

They unloaded that truck by hand in just under two hours. I told the fellow about the fork lift they used in West Virginia. He said these guys cost less and are as fast if not faster.

They not only unloaded but swept out the trailer.

I got the signature and closed out the job and sent word for the Dispatcher to get me another load.

I don’t know what he paid those guys. I did not care and still don’t care today.

What I do know is way more than 90 % of the people crossing the border just want a chance to work for a better life. And that according to lore and legend is the American Dream.

What I do know is way more than 90 % of the people crossing the border just want a chance to work for a better life.

You dont know that

And even if true that only provides lazy welfare bums for an excuse to demand more government handouts

Dems are creating an old world peasant class in America

I dont hate legal immigrants

Just as I dont hate customers who pay for merchandise before walking out of the store with it

I hate cheaters and thieves

Why do you defend cheaters and thieves?

What he says! ^^^

Y
What I do know is way more than 90 % of the people crossing the border just want a chance to work for a better life.
You dont know that

And even if true that only provides lazy welfare bums for an excuse to demand more government handouts

Yeah, and "America" is far more than people willing to work hard for as little as possible.

Lazy Americans asking for cheap laborers is not a good thing

This is how South Africans lost their country. We aren't too big to fail

You dont know that

You wouldn’t last a day picking vegetables or fruits.

Or working construction.

I know what a vast majority are doing. The jobs you awesome whites won’t.

Some of my best ancestors were immigrants.

I love legal immigrants. I don't have any animosity toward most illegal immigrants, for that matter.

I hate the murderous ones that get through due to Biden's open border policies, and I hate Joe Biden's handlers for having him implement that policy.

You wouldn’t last a day picking vegetables or fruits.

Or working construction.

I know what a vast majority are doing. The jobs you awesome whites won’t.

I dont have to do those jobs anymore and have not for many years

But no mexican ever worked harder than I have

I want uneducated low skill biden voters in the hood to break a sweat in the hot sun to earn the food they put in their mouth

Y

Yeah, and "America" is far more than people willing to work hard for as little as possible.

Lazy Americans asking for cheap laborers is not a good thing

This is how South Africans lost their country. We aren't too big to fail

Actually. Capitalism demands that.

Let’s be honest. And let’s see why American Textile companies suffer. The clothing made overseas by cheap labor compared to American companies making it. The American cost twice or three times as much. People don’t buy it. They want to get more for their money, not less.

Biden is a massive failure because of inflation. Inflation happens when it costs more to get things. Those costs are driven by a number of factors, including labor costs. So if it used to cost you a hundred dollars to bring in an acre of fruits, and now it cost you three hundred, that means you have to charge three times as much right? And the consumer has to pay three times as much.

Actually. Capitalism demands that.

Let’s be honest. And let’s see why American Textile companies suffer. The clothing made overseas by cheap labor compared to American companies making it. The American cost twice or three times as much. People don’t buy it. They want to get more for their money, not less.

Biden is a massive failure because of inflation. Inflation happens when it costs more to get things. Those costs are driven by a number of factors, including labor costs. So if it used to cost you a hundred dollars to bring in an acre of fruits, and now it cost you three hundred, that means you have to charge three times as much right? And the consumer has to pay three times as much.
That sounds very informed but you actually know very little

The labor cost to pick fruits and vegetables is a tiny percentage of the price consumers pay in the grocery store

That sounds very informed but you actually know very little

The labor cost to pick fruits and vegetables is a tiny percentage of the price consumers pay in the grocery store

There is also transportation costs, property taxes, costs to water and fertilize, and the list goes on and on. Insurance, and regulatory costs like testing of the produce to insure it is healthy. Can’t sell it if it has bacteria on it as one example.

So explain why you are furious about Bidenflation but you would be happy to pay more for food if it meant that there were no Mexicans involved.

There is also transportation costs, property taxes, costs to water and fertilize, and the list goes on and on. Insurance, and regulatory costs like testing of the produce to insure it is healthy. Can’t sell it if it has bacteria on it as one example.

So explain why you are furious about Bidenflation but you would be happy to pay more for food if it meant that there were no Mexicans involved.
With no mexicans I would not pay much more for food than I pay now

And other costs such as taxes to support lazy Biden voters on welfare would go down since they would be working instead of loafing

I like immigrants. I have been in love with a few. I appreciate the cultural diversity they contribute.

Nevertheless, I realize that the high rate of immigration contributes to the growing income gap. By competing for jobs immigrants enable employers to hold the line on pay increases. By competing for places to live, immigrants enable landlords to raise rents.

They also pay for pensions. Without immigrants the birth rate would not be enough to produce enough workers for people to be able to retire at the age they do.

They also pay for pensions. Without immigrants the birth rate would not be enough to produce enough workers for people to be able to retire at the age they do.
Japan has a very low immigration rate and one of the highest life expediencies in the world. Old people in Japan are well cared for. Moreover, we should not assume that foreigners will care about us when we are old.

Japan has a very low immigration rate and one of the highest life expediencies in the world. Old people in Japan are well cared for. Moreover, we should not assume that foreigners will care about us when we are old.

Japan is struggling massively

"Why money will not be enough to address Japan’s baby crisis"

"
Japan is facing one of the world’s major demographic crises, with the number of annual births dipping below 800,000 for the first time in 2022.

The current birth rate of 1.34 is well below the 2.07 necessary to keep the population stable, meaning Japan’s population could drop from 125 million to 88 million by 2065."

Japan is struggling massively

"Why money will not be enough to address Japan’s baby crisis"

"
Japan is facing one of the world’s major demographic crises, with the number of annual births dipping below 800,000 for the first time in 2022.

The current birth rate of 1.34 is well below the 2.07 necessary to keep the population stable, meaning Japan’s population could drop from 125 million to 88 million by 2065."
Fewer people mean that there is more of everything good to go around.

Forum List

Back