How much do you hate immigrants and why?

Mort is a very sad person

He seems harmless but annoying because of the strange things he posts here

I suspect he has a high failure rate with women that leaves him frustrated with his life

But he’s not hurting anyone so far as I know

So live and let live

He's trying to get a YouTube business going, apparently, so at least he's showing some initiative.

Do you not see people's avatars?

25218.jpg

Tell me please your reasons why you hate immigrants (if you didnt hate them you wouldnt make those threads i see everyday) and why? Im not judging you maybe you have good reasons for it like that immigrants commit dangerous and capitol crimes or there is not enough housing for immigrants and americans, jobs, etc. and americans are disadvantaged. So tell me your reasons you hate immigrants, and all equally or mostly the ones from latin america? And why the ones with spanish names?
Listen you idiot, it's not immigrants it's illegals!

Return on investment. You take in 1million and pay for the first 2-3 yrs living at $50K per. Someday they may go to work at $15/hr washing dishes or running a leafblower. They have kids they cant pay for. We end up subsidizing forever.//

No return on the investment. Not worth it. Whats in it for Americans?

Return on investment. You take in 1million and pay for the first 2-3 yrs living at $50K per. Someday they may go to work at $15/hr washing dishes or running a leafblower. They have kids they cant pay for. We end up subsidizing forever.//

No return on the investment. Not worth it. Whats in it for Americans?
But for many libs the migrants are worth their weight in gold because they aren't white and dont share traditional American values

Think of it like this Mort.

How would you like having 3 or 4 unwanted house guests that you had to feed,clothe and pay all their expenses while they sit around on their asses watching TV and playing video games.
This scenario only works if you pretend to have a job.
Mort is not an American and is not entitled to an explanation from us

It was a simple question with a simple answer.
But with Mort not having a real job and having more in common with the illegals I thought maybe a hypothetical answer might make him understand.
Is Mort on welfare?

Meaning no use to himself or society

If so he fits biden’s idea of the perfect immigrant

Americans historically have not responded well to having things stuffed down their throat, like prohibition, the military draft, and illegal wars although our inclination as well as ability to resist is being weakened with each generation. I don't think we have anything left.

Tell me please your reasons why you hate immigrants (if you didnt hate them you wouldnt make those threads i see everyday) and why? Im not judging you maybe you have good reasons for it like that immigrants commit dangerous and capitol crimes or there is not enough housing for immigrants and americans, jobs, etc. and americans are disadvantaged. So tell me your reasons you hate immigrants, and all equally or mostly the ones from latin america? And why the ones with spanish names?
"We" only "hate" lawbreakers.

Do you think we should enable lawbreakers?

I don't hate immigrants at all. Whenever I am at my business and hear somebody with an accent, I often ask where they are from. When they tell me, they are often surprised that I know as much about their home country as I do, and we go from there.

What I actually HATE is one party whoring itself to the World Economic forum while using unbridled immigration to affect a demographic shift that they see as advantageous to the overall plan of rendering us all as powerless peons to our global elite masters.

Forum List

Back