How much do you pay for health insurance, and does Obamacare impact cost?

Says who? The federal government :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

...how about says consumers who have been on these new plans for two years without any stories about getting left high and dry that were previously so common to hear?
I see no reason to trust the federal government whatsoever in any capacity. I look at them as an enemy. Specially when they combined healthcare with the IRS what kind of fucked up shit is that the motherfuckers should burn in hell...
Says who? The federal government :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

...how about says consumers who have been on these new plans for two years without any stories about getting left high and dry that were previously so common to hear?
I see no reason to trust the federal government whatsoever in any capacity. I look at them as an enemy. Specially when they combined healthcare with the IRS what kind of fucked up shit is that the motherfuckers should burn in hell...

Ok you are not being SANE here.

We are talking about very specific insurance quality laws here and you get rambling about how gubmint is out to get you.
No, it is healthy to have no trust in the federal government. Because in the long run they are not your friend. What the fuck does the IRS have to do with the healthcare?

It sounds like your Fed pre-occupations are at this point interfering with your rational, practical decision making.

I suggest you lay off the politicking for a while...that anxiety issue just may ease up.
Not depending or trusting in the nanny state has served me well for 20+ years…:lmao:

I'm real lucky, mine is approx.$80 a month for PPO. Covers nothing short of $1800, less a few check-ups and teeth cleanings for free. Dental up to $1,000 and no glasses. The "company" kicks in the rest of the premium. Most years the plan contributes to an account, say $900. With accumulation that would cover my max out of pocket and more, because I tend to avoid visits. It has been affected by Obamacare (documented), such as 70/30 Vs what was 80/20...............On another note, I just had a conversation with a guy who is self-employed. He pays $2800 a month for family of five. Wholly shit. That's near 70% my take home. I suspect he's wealthy and picking up the tab, so to speak.

Oh you're paying for it. Your employer is likely scrimping on salaries and most everything else to afford the premiums..

You know it buddy. Not only didn't we see a raise, but they reduced our salary between the years 2009 to mid. 2015. Since then we've received our money back plus a 2% raise.

I'm real lucky, mine is approx.$80 a month for PPO. Covers nothing short of $1800, less a few check-ups and teeth cleanings for free. Dental up to $1,000 and no glasses. The "company" kicks in the rest of the premium. Most years the plan contributes to an account, say $900. With accumulation that would cover my max out of pocket and more, because I tend to avoid visits. It has been affected by Obamacare (documented), such as 70/30 Vs what was 80/20...............On another note, I just had a conversation with a guy who is self-employed. He pays $2800 a month for family of five. Wholly shit. That's near 70% my take home. I suspect he's wealthy and picking up the tab, so to speak.

Oh you're paying for it. Your employer is likely scrimping on salaries and most everything else to afford the premiums..

You know it buddy. Not only didn't we see a raise, but they reduced our salary between the years 2009 to mid. 2015. Since then we've received our money back plus a 2% raise.

There ya go. You're paying for it. Hate to tell you, but you're also paying for the 1/2 of FICA tax that your employer pays. :badgrin:

You'll also be "paying" for all those "import taxes" and "duties" that Trump is gonna lay down.. :ack-1:

Forum List

Back