How much does healthcare cost you

Actually, we have the best in the world.

When British subject Mick Jagger needed complicated heart surgery, he came to America instead of having it done in England for free.

Its about quality in America
If you repeat that enough, you will believe it. East Kilbride in the UK is the place for heart surgery, Jagger was brainwashed enough to think Yanky states was the best option. But a fool and their money are soon parted

If you broke your knee, stopped in hospital for the night, had an x-ray, cast in the morning, replacement cast twice over 6 months because muscle mass shrinks, cast removed and physio, then checked and signed off by a doctor...

..ignoring insurance policies....

...how much would cost in an American hospital?
It’s your fellow conservatives in the US who prevent Americans from having healthcare similar to that in the UK.

It’s your fellow conservatives in the US who prevent Americans from having healthcare similar to that in the UK.

UK has shitty healthcare compared to America. America is at the top of the heap.

Most British subjects who give a shit about their health, go to private doctors and dentists and avoid the fucked up NHS system. Private health insurance is a major business in the UK.

You will find numb nuts, it was Labour who brought private money into the NHS under Blair, and Labourites hate the NHS ever since blaming the Tories. So it's good to see your knowledge is non existent on the NHS. Stop get pegged by Tommy Tithead and Deadbeat, and educate up.

If you broke your knee, stopped in hospital for the night, had an x-ray, cast in the morning, replacement cast twice over 6 months because muscle mass shrinks, cast removed and physio, then checked and signed off by a doctor...

..ignoring insurance policies....

...how much would cost in an American hospital?
Booth knees replaced and treated over the course of 40 years including therapy/rehab medications and the best doctors in NYC...0.00 dollars [does not include my awards.]

There could be an amicable easy solution where all citizens would pay minimally. But the nation just isn't able to figure it out.

The company I retired from pays for my health care insurance with Medicare being my primary insurance.

But in considering the total I pay for insurance, it's like corporate taxes. The cost companies contribute to their employee's medical insurance benefits is passed along in the price we customers pay.

Forum List

Back