How Much Free Publicity Will Trump Get W/ Manufactured Protests If Fox News Doesn't Cover Them?

What are potential new Trump voters or current Trump supporters watching mainly?

• MSNBC

• Fox News

• CNN

• PBS

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
Waa waa waaaaaaaa....

Well? The types of folks Trump is trying to rein by the far-left protests don't tune into lavendar CNN or rainbow MSNBC. So what effect will Trump's manufactured (with help) far-left outrage have on potential undecideds if they really only watch Fox News?

Trump boycotts Fox News debates. So Fox should boycott Trump's ever-more-manufactured-looking far left protests (with help). See, I say "with help" because the far left operatives know that if Trump forces a nomination or worse, they force the GOP to implode at a nasty convention, it will cost enough votes for a Hillary win. So they are all-too willing to provide Mr. Trump's ego with the needed protests to get him more publicity and outrage-votes he thinks will propel him into forcing a GOP nomination.

I think Fox should avoid the high theater and not provide free publicity and a fast track to the GOP's chances being destroyed this Fall.

Discuss.

Uh oh...have I said something? :lmao: It's like walking back from the stage with a go-pro and into the dressing room before the makeup can be hastily applied.

What are potential new Trump voters or current Trump supporters watching mainly?

The smart ones are watching everything.
You already know your friends. Study your enemies.
You hope...lol.. Otherwise the ruse falls flat on its face, doesn't it? :popcorn: Weird you'd be inciting "enemies" in the American public during a time of heightened terror issues. I think that's a federal crime actually...

3CpVvk9.gif

He's got to pull anything he can to look tough somehow with Fox New's support... Starting manufactured fights for the banty rooster syndrome is what...um...short guys...often resort to. I know I know...he's supposed to be over 6' tall but you know what I mean...

Last edited:
Waa waa waaaaaaaa....

Well? The types of folks Trump is trying to rein by the far-left protests don't tune into lavendar CNN or rainbow MSNBC. So what effect will Trump's manufactured (with help) far-left outrage have on potential undecideds if they really only watch Fox News?

Trump boycotts Fox News debates. So Fox should boycott Trump's ever-more-manufactured-looking far left protests (with help). See, I say "with help" because the far left operatives know that if Trump forces a nomination or worse, they force the GOP to implode at a nasty convention, it will cost enough votes for a Hillary win. So they are all-too willing to provide Mr. Trump's ego with the needed protests to get him more publicity and outrage-votes he thinks will propel him into forcing a GOP nomination.

I think Fox should avoid the high theater and not provide free publicity and a fast track to the GOP's chances being destroyed this Fall.

Discuss.

I'm watching both Fox and CNN covering them in AZ and NYC. Surprisingly, both are focused on the effort to deny free speech.

I'm watching both Fox and CNN covering them in AZ and NYC. Surprisingly, both are focused on the effort to deny free speech.

And, inadvertently urging people to "vote Trump" as a remedy for that. I know, I know.... Fox News "brainpower" is a little slow on the uptake. They'll figure out what's going on soon enough. The wheels in their thinker box just turn a little more slowly.. It'll probably take a hidden pen cam catching Trump slipping paychecks to the left loon protestors for Fox to finally wake up and smell the sabotage.

Let's hope that happens sooner rather than later..

Well, tiny hands just showed up in AZ, but the Fox coverage says there were no real skirmishes and the crowd for tiny hands' supporters looks well...rather tiny!

He tried to reach out to them but, he couldn't reach.
There seems to be diminished interest in the tiny hands in the smarter Western states. He's rambling again...all over the place and the crowd of a couple hundred only, see the helicopter shots.. is alternating between cheering and squelched cheers like 'whaa the fuck did he just say?"

He seems to be losing his edge. Tiny hands is slipping!

The smart ones are watching everything.
You hope...lol.. Otherwise the ruse falls flat on its face, doesn't it? :popcorn: Weird you'd be inciting "enemies" in the American public during a time of heightened terror issues. I think that's a federal crime actually...

How silly. Who's inciting anything? Just calling a spade a spade.

Just try to tell your leftie media buddies to not sound so...drooling and ...excited...about the prospect of violence erupting in otherwise pretty sedate crowds

Just try to tell your leftie media buddies to not sound so...drooling and ...excited...about the prospect of violence erupting in otherwise pretty sedate crowds

MY "leftie media buddies"?

Too funny. You've misread something. Try reading my posts.

hmmm. looks like people are at least in agreement that anyone of consequence in the targeted-audience isn't watching CNN or MSNBC.

Forum List

Back