How Much has The Clinton Foundation donate to Houston Relief?

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011
I'm sure it's coming any day now........just need to figure out how Trump conjured up the storm with his global warming cadre to screw the Blacks in the lower 9th Ward. Oh, wait, does Houston have a lower 9th ward?

I'm sure it's coming any day now........just need to figure out how Trump conjured up the storm with his global warming cadre to screw the Blacks in the lower 9th Ward. Oh, wait, does Houston have a lower 9th ward?
Anyone with any eye on events knows that Trump has a hurricane machine built by nazis that is responsible for the whole thing and any fed money Texas gets will be taxed by Mar a lago.

Clinton foundation donate?

Get real.

They're without doubt checking voter registration lists against maps of flood-destroyed homes so they can try to grab a chunk of insurance settlements.

What'd billionaire Trump donate to Katrina ? Oh, we don't know . He hides his taxes .

What'd billionaire Trump donate to Katrina ? Oh, we don't know . He hides his taxes .

Shift of the GoalPosts Fail. Look at the Mission of the Clinton Foundation and look at the role of the President of the United States. You want to hold the President of the United States Accountable for donating or not donating to a regional catastrophe?

I'm pretty sure the Clinton Foundation already has operatives in Houston by now. Jeffrey Epstein's Pedo Island needs some replacement kiddies because the ones they got from Haiti have all grown up.

A bit early isn't it? The hurricane isn't over yet and you are already politicizing it?

Shift of the GoalPosts Fail. Look at the Mission of the Clinton Foundation and look at the role of the President of the United States. You want to hold the President of the United States Accountable for donating or not donating to a regional catastrophe?

He wasn't president during Katrina .

If you want to know what the Clinton foundation donates too, go look. Their books are public .

Ask Haiti how much the Clinton Foundation helped them out. They are the greediest most despicable power couple in American history.

A bit early isn't it? The hurricane isn't over yet and you are already politicizing it?

And the left hasn't?

Did I say that? In fact, did I even make it a left/right issue?

Point is both sides will...its how politics rolls

And the left hasn't?

Yes. It is isn't it?

If you want to know what the Clinton foundation donates too, go look. Their books are public .

So what do you honestly think you'd find?

And the left hasn't?

Yes. It is isn't it?

I'd probably save myself a lot of grief ignoring it all

Trump is supposedly worth 10 billion, if you believe him. He should be able to donate 50 million and not even miss it.

Yes. We will see if and when and what percentage they donate to Harvey. Their revenue streams have gone way down.

Forum List

Back