How much is Donald Trump really worth?

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
Donald Trump net worth claimed to be in excess of $10 billion - read more
maxresdefault.jpg

I have heard people say as low as $800 million, some as high as $10 billion

Dang man...I bet that dude could get a whole car lot full o'them new Stingrays and still have plenty of cash for the titty bar...woooo!
Seriously though...a lot...like a lot...like I would felate him just for his weekly pocket money...just one week..that's it.

MR PRESIDENT SIR...IF YOU'RE READING THIS I WILL BLOW YOU FOR YOUR POCKET CHANGE.
A lot of money. Rich Rich man.

• Banned
Dang man...I bet that dude could get a whole car lot full o'them new Stingrays and still have plenty of cash for the titty bar...woooo!
Seriously though...a lot...like a lot...like I would felate him just for his weekly pocket money...just one week..that's it.

MR PRESIDENT SIR...IF YOU'RE READING THIS I WILL BLOW YOU FOR YOUR POCKET CHANGE.
real talk

Every soul has eternal worth.

Knowing the monetary worth is irrelevant. Wont change him being president.

lol

Forum List

Back