How much longer will we the American people acccept high grocery prices?

Published November 17, 2021 12:12pm EST

How Biden's policies ignited inflation

Inflation has soared from 2% to 6.2% in nine months

By Stephen Moore FOXBusiness

Inflation, as we all learned from our elementary economics textbook, is too many dollars chasing too few goods.
Hold that thought and everything else falls into place.

Because this simple and inviolable law of economics and finance explains in one sentence why the Biden government spending bills have accelerated the rise in consumer prices to their highest rates in nearly 30 years.

Remember: there have been three massive spending bills flushed into the economy this year – already -- and mostly financed with debt: the $1.9 trillion blue state bailout bill back in the spring and the $1.2 trillion infrastructure/green energy bill.

Steve Moore?

Hilarious

cmodh2o5tuka1.png
Once again you are proud to admit that you cannot refute a single fact that I posted. Keep up the good work!

Steve Moore?

Hilarious
Between you and dudmuck, I can't tell which of you is the most desperate. Neither of you can defend your position whenever confronted with the TRUTH AND FACTS. Come on guys, step up!

Once again you are proud to admit that you cannot refute a fact I posted.

Keep up the good work!

Between you and dudmuck, I can't tell which of you is the most desperate. Neither of you can defend your position whenever confronted with the TRUTH AND FACTS. Come on guys, step up!

Once again you are proud to admit that you cannot refute a fact I posted.

Keep up the good work!
Dude, what fact do you think that you have offered?

Being snide does not serve you well.

Who is hurt the most by these drastic increases in prices?

2022%2012%2012%20Foodl%20Inflation%20too-X3.jpg
7.1% overall, dope.
If you’re broke from paying $7 more per hundred or can’t manage $7 in savings, your problems are probably not caused by inflation.

Forum List

Back