How much longer will we the American people acccept high grocery prices?

Your inability to process information isn't really my problem.

Employment is FAR better now than it was during Trump Plague/Recession/Riots.

Well, 60.1% is hardly "out of sight". But it's a damn site better now than it was.

Here's the thing. A lot of people never got back in after TRUMP PLAGUE because they found they liked staying at home while their spouse carried the family. Now a lot of those people are jumping back in.
Current unemployment 3.4% - lower than the former 1-term fuckup.

Current LFP rate 62.4%.

Your inability to process information isn't really my problem.

Employment is FAR better now than it was during Trump Plague/Recession/Riots.

Well, 60.1% is hardly "out of sight". But it's a damn site better now than it was.

Here's the thing. A lot of people never got back in after TRUMP PLAGUE because they found they liked staying at home while their spouse carried the family. Now a lot of those people are jumping back in.
safe_image-S.gif

The Avian flu has caused destruction of thousands of chickens. When you have fewer chickens, especially before flu season, the price goes up.
I'm going to mark this down as a significant point in history!

candycorn and Markle agree on SOMETHING! Even if it's chickens.

Well, almost. Millions of chickens have been killed.

What the hell you talking about essential errands? Other than visiting the doctor, I can't think of any. Gas costing you too much to travel to work, work remotely, countless jobs available. Have your groceries delivered.

My son makes six figures a year, he never leaves his apartment, NEVER. He eats like a king, everything delivered. I can tell you what he has spent on gas the last two years, ZERO. What is it, Walmart, a hundred bucks a year and free delivery. Amazon Prime, is that not free delivery as well?

So, there is this shampoo that I really like, I could buy a two pack, shampoo and conditioner, for ten bucks. Now, just the shampoo or the conditioner alone is nine bucks. Fawk that, I bought baby shampoo, and I cut it with water. I really like steak, I mean good steak, prime beef. But at twenty bucks a pound I will eat chicken. You starting to see how this works?
Delivery costs extra. That’s not saving money.

What the hell you talking about essential errands? Other than visiting the doctor, I can't think of any. Gas costing you too much to travel to work, work remotely, countless jobs available. Have your groceries delivered.

My son makes six figures a year, he never leaves his apartment, NEVER. He eats like a king, everything delivered. I can tell you what he has spent on gas the last two years, ZERO. What is it, Walmart, a hundred bucks a year and free delivery. Amazon Prime, is that not free delivery as well?

So, there is this shampoo that I really like, I could buy a two pack, shampoo and conditioner, for ten bucks. Now, just the shampoo or the conditioner alone is nine bucks. Fawk that, I bought baby shampoo, and I cut it with water. I really like steak, I mean good steak, prime beef. But at twenty bucks a pound I will eat chicken. You starting to see how this works?
That's nice, honey. You're an absolute idiot. Obviously I'll be living better than you for cheaper. :rolleyes-41:

Whatever the case may be the grocery prices were much less under President Trump.

Whether it be the corporations, individual grocery stores, local grocery stores chain grocery stores or the government itself there is work to be done.

And we had a better country in the past a stronger society …one that was more tough. American politician
How much longer do we need to hear you whine? I’m happy to forward you a copy of my grandmother’s depression era cookbook to help you figure it out if you’d like.

How much longer do we need to hear you whine? I’m happy to forward you a copy of my grandmother’s depression era cookbook to help you figure it out if you’d like.
Yeah, because insane grocery prices due to Biden's asinine/traitorous policies are just great, huh, asshole?

You couldn't cook anything out of that if your life depended on it, I bet.

Yeah, because insane grocery prices due to Biden's asinine/traitorous policies are just great, huh, asshole?

You couldn't cook anything out of that if your life depended on it, I bet.
You got that right. Have you priced bags of apples,potatoes or onions lately?Hamburger? Bacon?

Only thing from depression era cooking reasonably priced would be the dandy lions from your yard…if you even have a yard :)

Forum List

Back