How much money is enough?

Hillary and Bill was the ones who were trying to boost their wallets Trump is not

I doubt Trump will sacrifice anything for the job, but I also doubt he took the job with the objective of getting richer.

More famous, powerful, whatever, but I don't believe he's in it for his own self enrichment. He's plenty rich.

Hillary and Bill was the ones who were trying to boost their wallets Trump is not

I doubt Trump will sacrifice anything for the job, but I also doubt he took the job with the objective of getting richer.

More famous, powerful, whatever, but I don't believe he's in it for his own self enrichment. He's plenty rich.

Yes he is plenty rich BUT since when has that stopped him??

the part that struck me was the suggestion he "earned" it. In order to "earn" money, don't you actually have to have done SOME WORK, or at least made some effort to do something for it?

And he wrote them himself Didn't need a ghost writer like the Dump

ROFL! You are the ultimate sucker. Obama didn't write those books. Bill Ayers did.
btw earning money is a great way to keep score,,,,remember that when you're on the free food line again
Maybe they should spend less time keeping score and putting forth the effort to get ahead.

The need for for food line would decrease.

Who wants to be standing in line for handouts.

Maybe they should spend less time keeping score and [put] forth the effort to get ahead.

I would tend to agree. Why should I care how much money someone else makes or made? I don't.

Even as I really want to see Trump's tax returns, what I would look at in them isn't "gross income," "AGI," or "net taxable income." What I want to see is the content in the supplemental forms and schedules that were used to arrive at those three figures. Even on those schedules and forms, the amounts themselves are less irrelevant. The labels associated with them are what matter.

Forum List

Back