🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How much money would be needed to get Africans to go back to Africa?

And more Trumpism, 2020
Uhm..'s'cuse me, TDS afflicted Mac fence-sitter 9000, Trump's name was not mentioned until it was uttered from your lips, bro.
Who lives between yours ears? Trump.
Trump owns you day in and day out. Sad.
More correctly: Your Trump hate owns you day in and day out.

Let's be honest. Who do you think the OP is voting for?
Adolph Hitler! C'mon man, I had a little Nazi friend on the internet a long time ago.

I think he made the um.."tek-9" or "reloaded" punter or something like that.
Idk..he was younger than me and kind of Nazi-ish.
Well..cultsmasher is pretty much like that. I hope he's not that guy.
I let the little younger dude log in to a comp in like Indiana that I had Sub7'd..

It was a black girl looking up pics for MLK Jr..
Ofc Sub7 gave total control..

So he posted a pic of upside-down Hitler!
Yeah..I didn't invite him on too many more comps I had sub7'd.
Maybe a couple for the lulz! :aargh:
She just thought the internet went nuts, but I know better.
Funny that you bring that H guy up, since you adore a brash, narcissistic, pugilistic White Nationalist who claims he'll save the country by ridding it of millions of undesirables.

I do love irony. Well, you are what you are.
Fuck off, Commie faggot worm! You have zero spine.
Your worldview is very narrow compared to mine. I'm glad my friend's dad went and killed the shit out of Hitler's goons, but you're over there in LaLa land somewhere, talking about some bullshit and political parties. Trying to equate people my friend's dad killed in the name of war and taking Dachau with an American political party. Never has been that, never will be.
Now if you wanna talk Communism, that's a different story.
Hey! My friend's dad had 3 dried Nazi officer ears on a dogtag chain like a fish stringer.
Dime to a dollar my friend still has that, boy.
A Luger and 2 Mausers, too.
Tell me some more about the bullshit you're going on about.

Last edited:
And more Trumpism, 2020
Uhm..'s'cuse me, TDS afflicted Mac fence-sitter 9000, Trump's name was not mentioned until it was uttered from your lips, bro.

Adolph Hitler! C'mon man, I had a little Nazi friend on the internet a long time ago.

I let the little younger dude log in to a comp in like Indiana that I had Sub7'd..

Funny that you bring that H guy up, since you adore a brash, narcissistic, pugilistic White Nationalist who claims he'll save the country by ridding it of millions of undesirables.

It takes zero spine to be an obedient sheep like you.

You wouldn't know "spine" if one were shoved up your ass.

And more Trumpism, 2020
I didn't refer to him. I was referring to his sheep. Like you.

Trump is President. So yeah, I have to think about him. His buffoonery matters, unfortunately. Believe it or not, he's not just your court jester that flips off the country for you.

I hate no one. That's for people like you. Most of us grow out of that emotion.
..you are the buffoon --not Mr Trump

And more Trumpism, 2020

what white nationalist?? either prove that or you are babbling

And more Trumpism, 2020

Who am i obeying? Certainly not edicts from pieces of shit like you.. Or your superiors, fucknugget.

And more Trumpism, 2020

I can lift quite a lot of weight. Probably enough to pick you up and slam you on your neck if I so chose to.
360 lbs or so. A few times.
You don't weigh more than that, amirite?
If you do, well, I reckon I couldn't do that.

I'm about to catch a ban in a freaking cultsmasher thread..wtf?!
Fuck you Mac, you are a DoucheKing Supreme, k?

They claim they are 'oppressed by racism' here in America.

Thus they should be interested in going back to da muddaland if they were paid to do so...the question being how much money would be needed to set them up in Africa with 40 acres and a mule or sumptin equivalent.

This is THE dumbest, most racist post I've seen on this site today. Congratulations, and better luck with your next post.
He's got better than that. :aargh:
THAT'S the scary thing..............
You don't know this guy like I do..or coyote for that matter.
She's probably the resident smasha slappa. :auiqs.jpg:
The only that can sometimes see him b4 she does is me. ;)

Thus they should be interested in going back to da muddaland if they were paid to do so...the question being how much money would be needed to set them up in Africa with 40 acres and a mule or sumptin equivalent.

This is THE dumbest, most racist post I've seen on this site today. Congratulations, and better luck with your next post.
He SEEMS to be a racist idiot.

Oh trust me, you haven't seen the half of it.

Oh trust me, you haven't seen the half of it.
THAT'S a shame.

Thus they should be interested in going back to da muddaland if they were paid to do so...the question being how much money would be needed to set them up in Africa with 40 acres and a mule or sumptin equivalent?

Africa won't have them. They have too many deadbeats and assholes as it is.

Many clinicians, political commentators, and members of the public have speculated upon the mental health of President Donald Trump. Indeed, over 70,000 people self-identifying as "mental health professionals" have signed a petition declaring that "Trump is mentally ill and must be removed." In sociological terms, the "medical gaze" has been hitherto focused on President Trump, and to a lesser extent his ardent supporters.

However, in recent months, many have been questioning the direction of this "medical gaze." In fact, more and more people are suggesting that this "medical gaze" should be reversed and refocused on President Trump’s most embittered and partisan opponents. Some have even suggested that these opponents are experiencing a specific mental condition—a condition which has been labelled "Trump Derangement Syndrome" (TDS).

Read more about this mental condition known as TDS from Psychology Today.............1Is "Trump Derangement Syndrome" a Real Mental Condition?

Speec'h by Abraham Lincoln aka 'The Great Emancipator'

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN: It will be very difficult for an audience so large as this to hear distinctly what a speaker says, and consequently it is important that as profound silence be preserved as possible.

While I was at the hotel to-day an elderly gentleman called upon me to know whether I was really in favor of producing a perfect equality between the negroes and white people. [Great laughter.] While I had not proposed to myself on this occasion to say much on that subject, yet as the question was asked me I thought I would occupy perhaps five minutes in saying something in regard to it. I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races, [applause]---that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will for ever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality."

Thus they should be interested in going back to da muddaland if they were paid to do so...the question being how much money would be needed to set them up in Africa with 40 acres and a mule or sumptin equivalent?

It would take as much as it would take those from Europe to go back...

Washington as ZeusI hold this truth to be self-evident: that the United States of America was at its inception founded as a country of, by, and for White people, regardless of what it has become or degenerated into today.

Historically people have always voted with their feet......aka

to vote with your feet

PHRASE
If you vote with your feet, you show that you do not support something by leaving the place where it is happening or leaving the organization that is supporting it.

A couple of prime examples of that would be the Hebrew Children who fled Egypt where they were of course oppressed.

Another being the millions that have fled communist countries and of course let us not forget the Berlin wall....built for the express person of keeping E.Germans from escaping communist east germany....where of course they were oppressed.

now comes these latter day negroes who claim America is oppressing them....yet they do not want to leave....under no circumstances apparantly.

In other words they are voting with their feet and thus these claims they make of being oppressed are in a nutshell B.S.

It does not take much logic to understand the nature of these fallacious claims that Negroes and white liberals make about America .....just another attempt to engage in extortion....aka the Jesse Jackson model......first make them feel guilty and then make them pay.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back