🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How much of a hack is our MSM?

• Banned
Good to hear. perhaps you can point out which of fox's major talking points you disagree with.
I don't have access to cable news. Haven't for a couple years so don'treally know what they say anymore unless i see clips on YouTube. Disliked Hanity if that helps lol. Cut the cord and put up a digital antenna

Consider this people. I don't watch FOX, but they were sued for lying and lost big $.

The left's media lies everyday, all day. Heck, they'll lie about the same topic, for years. Yet, where are the lawsuits?

I don't have access to cable news. Haven't for a couple years so don'treally know what they say anymore unless i see clips on YouTube. Disliked Hanity if that helps lol. Cut the cord and put up a digital antenna
So, no fox? Where do you get your information from?

Online isn't very specific, is it? Any of those commentators have a name?
There isn't a single website I follow other than this one. If I hear about something on local news/radio/youtube etc, I look it up.
Most of my youtube is related to history & science channels. Especially ancient history.
My favorite Youtube sites are
THE WHY FILES
ANCIENT ARCHITECTS
Viva Frei
Breaking Points
Project Farm
Anton Petrov
UnchartedX

There isn't a single website I follow other than this one. If I hear about something on local news/radio/youtube etc, I look it up.
Most of my youtube is related to history & science channels. Especially ancient history.
My favorite Youtube sites are
THE WHY FILES
ANCIENT ARCHITECTS
Viva Frei
Breaking Points
Project Farm
Anton Petrov
UnchartedX
I just wasted 10 minutes watching the first site you mentioned. It spent half an hour explaining about space alien structures, towers and spaceships on the far side of the moon. If this is the goofy conspiracy theory shit you normally listen to, I can understand why you believe such crazy shit.

I just wasted 10 minutes watching the first site you mentioned. It spent half an hour explaining about space alien structures, towers and spaceships on the far side of the moon. If this is the goofy conspiracy theory shit you normally listen to, I can understand why you believe such crazy shit.
It is fiction for entertainment ffs.
Christ lol
And his topics are different every Thursday

But I didn't ask about what entertainment you watch. I asked about information.
I don't watch or read anything regularly. I enjoy a large variety of things and I posted a few. Life is too hectic to focus on anything pointless like politics or "news".
For instance I'm off this afternoon and watching a Gene Wilder retrospective while having this utterly pointless discussion

Forum List

Back