How Much of Trump's Success is due to W's and Obama's failures?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
The argument that the preceding bozoes were so bad that damn near anyone could look comparatively great is something I would like to throw out here and see what the consensus is.

Dubya's idiocy was passed by congress and codified into law.....Patriot Act, TSA, DHS, etcetera would take a greater congressional effort to do away with.

Oboingo's dopiness was mostly enacted by executive fiat....Much easier to undo.

Dubya's idiocy was passed by congress and codified into law.....Patriot Act, TSA, DHS, etcetera would take a greater congressional effort to do away with.

Oboingo's dopiness was mostly enacted by executive fiat....Much easier to undo.

Yeah the courts are going to have a field day with the W solution

I agree that many of President Trump's accomplishments might not have been necessary if his predecessors hadn't been such inept creatures of the swamp. But actually trying to drain that swamp may be his most praiseworthy effort.

And the Republican's are constantly complaining that Democrats are calling them names. This toilet trash on this thread calling former Presidents all sorts of name is no better. The hypocrisy is real!

The argument that the preceding bozoes were so bad that damn near anyone could look comparatively great is something I would like to throw out here and see what the consensus is.
2nd President without 3% GDP growth. Highest spending President in American history.

2nd President without 3% GDP growth. Highest spending President in American history.
If we stopped paying for people who had children without affording them what would happen?

This President has been more successful than any President in approx 50 (FIFTY) years, in some cases best EVER.

Trying to claim he's only good because the last 2 were failures doesn't 'hold water".

GWB was better than Obama, but both were willing to let the invaders from the south enter America. We're doomed if we let America become 49 percent white.

Forum List

Back