How Much Prison Time Should You Get For Having An Abortion?

Of course, if Roe v. Wade were overturned, abortion would be legal in at least 20 states, maybe 30. Overturning Roe v. Wade would simply place the matter back where it was before the case was decided: with the states, where it belongs.

In states that banned abortion, they would need to consider how old the baby was when it was killed. An abortion done at 24 weeks, when babies can feel pain, would be more serious than an abortion done at 4 weeks.

And, again, we're only talking about elective abortions, not abortions done for rape, incest, severe/fatal deformity, or endangerment. Elective abortions account for about 95 percent of all abortions.

So glad when I force you to reveal yourself to be low-class....

What I said was Obama supports infanticide.

Clean off your specs, old timer.

in·fan·ti·cide
inˈfan(t)əˌsīd/
noun
noun: infanticide; plural noun: infanticides
  1. 1.
    the crime of killing a child within a year of birth.
    • the practice in some societies of killing unwanted children soon after birth.
  2. 2.
    a person who kills an infant, especially their own child.

Did you vote for the man who endorsed infanticide, Hussein Obama???

Bet you did.

Someone, including yself has already proven that abortion is not infantcide, so please stop embarrassing yourself with your ignorance.

and yes, I voted for him twice and would again if there was any possibility for him to run again. So, FO!!

This is what I said:

Bet you did.

And he supported infanticide.

what infanticide?

in·fan·ti·cide
inˈfan(t)əˌsīd/
noun
  1. 1.
  2. 2.

Jailed for ending a pregnancy: how prosecutors get inventive on abortion

Once Roe v Wade is ultimately struck down as Trump predicted -- since Trump promised to appoint judges who will overturn the 1973 SC decision; how much time should women and abortionists get for having an abortion?? If you knowingly drive a woman to get an abortion, should you also be charged?

Now I highly doubt we are going to insist that women get the death penalty for having an illegal abortion, but they have to be punished somehow -- Also, would killing an abortion doctor then be considered justified?

None, lowlife religious freak.

Piss off

in·fan·ti·cide
inˈfan(t)əˌsīd/
noun
  1. 1.
  2. 2.

Bet you did.

Someone, including yself has already proven that abortion is not infantcide, so please stop embarrassing yourself with your ignorance.

and yes, I voted for him twice and would again if there was any possibility for him to run again. So, FO!!

This is what I said:

Bet you did.

what infanticide?

in·fan·ti·cide
inˈfan(t)əˌsīd/
noun
  1. 1.
  2. 2.

You have to be born to be an infant nutcase

Once Roe v Wade is ultimately struck down as Trump predicted -- since Trump promised to appoint judges who will overturn the 1973 SC decision; how much time should women and abortionists get for having an abortion?? If you knowingly drive a woman to get an abortion, should you also be charged?

Now I highly doubt we are going to insist that women get the death penalty for having an illegal abortion, but they have to be punished somehow -- Also, would killing an abortion doctor then be considered justified?

And as always pointed out, getting rid of Roe v Wade, the child killing decision, will simply allow states to decide by voting on wether killing babies is okay......you may just have to go to a different state to kill you baby in the future...

And as always pointed out, by getting rid of Roe v. Wade, the women's choice decision, will simply allow states to tell women whether they can control their own bodies or not.

And could choose to prosecute women- and doctors- or having abortions- even if they go to another state that allows women to control their own bodies.

"...tell women whether they can control their own bodies or not."

The unborn is a separate and distinct human being....not her body, you dolt.

Bet you did.

This is what I said:

Bet you did.

what infanticide?

in·fan·ti·cide
inˈfan(t)əˌsīd/
noun
  1. 1.
  2. 2.

Another moron hiding behind a dictionary definition, demanding the right to kill another human being.

And as always pointed out, getting rid of Roe v Wade, the child killing decision, will simply allow states to decide by voting on wether killing babies is okay......you may just have to go to a different state to kill you baby in the future...

And as always pointed out, by getting rid of Roe v. Wade, the women's choice decision, will simply allow states to tell women whether they can control their own bodies or not.

And could choose to prosecute women- and doctors- or having abortions- even if they go to another state that allows women to control their own bodies.

Then why don't you take it from her body and grow it yourself? Numbskull. Don't you idiots and the government have petri dishes and incubators and such?

This is what I said:

Bet you did.

what infanticide?

in·fan·ti·cide
inˈfan(t)əˌsīd/
noun
  1. 1.
  2. 2.

Another moron hiding behind a dictionary definition, demanding the right to kill another human being.
The only morning little one is Lahr person trying to pretend an embryo is an infant. English clearly isn’t your first language.

seek hell

Whether a 2 week old fetus is a separate and distinct human being can be debated.

But the woman that that fetus is in- that is certainly a distinct human being- without any debate- and you want to mandate what every woman can do with her body.

Then why don't you take it from her body and grow it yourself? Numbskull.

Do you dispute that the unborn is as I described it....a separate and distinct human being....not her body?

Say so....I'd love to smash that custard pie in your kisser.

Bet you did.

This is what I said:

Bet you did.

what infanticide?

in·fan·ti·cide
inˈfan(t)əˌsīd/
noun
  1. 1.
  2. 2.

We've pointed that out to her numerous times, but somehow she just doesn't get it, or is too brainwashed that she doesn't want to.

Bet you did.

This is what I said:

Bet you did.

what infanticide?

in·fan·ti·cide
inˈfan(t)əˌsīd/
noun
  1. 1.
  2. 2.

This is what I said:

Bet you did.

what infanticide?

in·fan·ti·cide
inˈfan(t)əˌsīd/
noun
  1. 1.
  2. 2.

Again, since you don't use the dictionary as being a genuine source of a definition, what do you use? Tea leaves? Throwing stones? You're making yourself look more and more ridiculous with every post about not believing the dictionary. Did you use one in school? Did you even go to school?

This is what I said:

Bet you did.

what infanticide?

in·fan·ti·cide
inˈfan(t)əˌsīd/
noun
  1. 1.
  2. 2.

The only morning little one is Lahr person trying to pretend an embryo is an infant. English clearly isn’t your first language.

seek hell

First, you bend over and grab your ankles, embracing a party that favors anti-Semitism...

Now you proclaim your allegiance to the slaughter of unborn human beings....

When did you give up morality?

Whether a 2 week old fetus is a separate and distinct human being can be debated.

But the woman that that fetus is in- that is certainly a distinct human being- without any debate- and you want to mandate what every woman can do with her body.

"Whether a 2 week old fetus is a separate and distinct human being can be debated."

Of course it can't.
Seems government schooling never taught you biology.

There are a number of clear biological facts, and all sorts of legal precedents, that easily refute the claim that the new human being is simply part of the mother's body.

1. Start with DNA: An individual's body parts all share the same genetic code. If the unborn child were actually a part of the mother's body, the unborn's cells would have the same genetic code as the cells of the mother. This is not the case. Every cell of the unborn's body is genetically distinct from every cell in the mother's body.

1. In many cases, the blood type of the unborn child is different than the blood type of the mother. Since one body cannot function with two different blood types, this is clearly not the mother's blood.

1. In half of all pregnancies, the unborn child is a male, meaning that even the sex of the child is different from the mother.

1. As Randy Alcorn states in his book Pro-Life Answers to Pro-Choice Arguments, "A Chinese zygote implanted in a Swedish woman will always be Chinese, not Swedish, because his identity is based on his genetic code, not on that of the body in which he resides."

2. It is possible for a fetus to die while the mother lives, and it is possible for the mother to die while the fetus lives. This could not be true if the mother and child were simply one person.

Enough to eviscerate the Leftist baby-killers?

This is what I said:

Bet you did.

what infanticide?

in·fan·ti·cide
inˈfan(t)əˌsīd/
noun
  1. 1.
  2. 2.

Again, since you don't use the dictionary as being a genuine source of a definition, what do you use? Tea leaves? Throwing stones? You're making yourself look more and more ridiculous with every post about not believing the dictionary. Did you use one in school? Did you even go to school?

If you didn't murder that ball of cells, foetus, whatever you choose to call it.....

.....what would it become?

I am not in favor of abortion. I do feel that it is a wide and courageous choice to use contraceptives so a young married woman who doesn't want kids doesn't ever have to consider getting an abortion. I know of a few young married women who got their tubes tied very young to avoid having kids. They focused on their careers first. They determined that didn't want children so they did the brave thing.
A Navy doctor refused to tie my tubes at 26 and two living children.

I am not in favor of abortion. I do feel that it is a wide and courageous choice to use contraceptives so a young married woman who doesn't want kids doesn't ever have to consider getting an abortion. I know of a few young married women who got their tubes tied very young to avoid having kids. They focused on their careers first. They determined that didn't want children so they did the brave thing.
When was this? I know a few women who had this happen to them. They had to have their husbands sign a consent form first. This was back in the early 70's. I hope it's not that way now.

When was this? I know a few women who had this happen to them. They had to have their husbands sign a consent form first. This was back in the early 70's. I hope it's not that way now.
1984 Naval Hospital Camp Lejeune

"Whether a 2 week old fetus is a separate and distinct human being can be debated."

Of course it can't.

The Supreme Court disagrees with you.

So yes- it can be debated.

Sorry bout that,

1. So whats been good for the goose, is good also good for the mamma goose.
2. Forty and Five Years of murdering the baby goose needs to go the other way now, or simply have the baby!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back