How Much Prison Time Should You Get For Having An Abortion?

Jailed for ending a pregnancy: how prosecutors get inventive on abortion

Once Roe v Wade is ultimately struck down as Trump predicted -- since Trump promised to appoint judges who will overturn the 1973 SC decision; how much time should women and abortionists get for having an abortion?? If you knowingly drive a woman to get an abortion, should you also be charged?

Now I highly doubt we are going to insist that women get the death penalty for having an illegal abortion, but they have to be punished somehow -- Also, would killing an abortion doctor then be considered justified?
How long is labor?

Reproductive rights is really the last hold Republicans have over women.

Republicans have freaked out that women are independent.

Republicans caring about the fetus? If they don't care about the baby or the child, who could believe they care about a fetus? This is about power over women.

I am not in favor of abortion. I do feel that it is a wide and courageous choice to use contraceptives so a young married woman who doesn't want kids doesn't ever have to consider getting an abortion. I know of a few young married women who got their tubes tied very young to avoid having kids. They focused on their careers first. They determined that didn't want children so they did the brave thing.
A Navy doctor refused to tie my tubes at 26 and two living children.
When was this? I know a few women who had this happen to them. They had to have their husbands sign a consent form first. This was back in the early 70's. I hope it's not that way now.
1984 Naval Hospital Camp Lejeune

Still pretty early. So glad things have changed. Oh, and I'm in NC, so familiar with Camp LeJeune. My S/O was in the Navy for 7 years and in the Gulf War. He has had to fight tooth and nail to get his disability and benefits, but finally did. His ship was anchored on the Saudi coast and we released sarin gas over the waters. It drifted down to his ship and entered the water supply, and the air supply. It coated the entire ship. Because it was 300 miles away, the Navy didn't acknowledge it to be a hazard. He now has a presumptive that finally the VA recognizes.

I guess this is what the pro-lifers want. More babies born to be fodder for the endless wars that the government wants. They bleat about wanting them to be born because that is their right, but then support them going off to be maimed and killed in a senseless war. That's what the GOP wants. I'm of the Vietnam generation and I still can remember all of the coffins draped in the flag coming off the planes. I'd rather they be disposed of in the womb than be returned in a coffin after being massacred in a foreign land. Call me crazy!
Clean off your specs, old timer.

This is what I said:
Did you vote for the man who endorsed infanticide, Hussein Obama???

Bet you did.

And he supported infanticide.

what infanticide?

in·fan·ti·cide
inˈfan(t)əˌsīd/
noun
noun: infanticide; plural noun: infanticides
  1. 1.
    the crime of killing a child within a year of birth.
    • the practice in some societies of killing unwanted children soon after birth.
  2. 2.
    a person who kills an infant, especially their own child.

You have to be born to be an infant nutcase

Another moron hiding behind a dictionary definition, demanding the right to kill another human being.

I am not in favor of abortion. I do feel that it is a wide and courageous choice to use contraceptives so a young married woman who doesn't want kids doesn't ever have to consider getting an abortion. I know of a few young married women who got their tubes tied very young to avoid having kids. They focused on their careers first. They determined that didn't want children so they did the brave thing.

When was this? I know a few women who had this happen to them. They had to have their husbands sign a consent form first. This was back in the early 70's. I hope it's not that way now.

They aren’t pro life. They are anti-choice. They are pro birth. Every time they have the opportunity to help the living, they lose their nasty ignorant minds.

Last edited:

Once Roe v Wade is ultimately struck down as Trump predicted -- since Trump promised to appoint judges who will overturn the 1973 SC decision; how much time should women and abortionists get for having an abortion?? If you knowingly drive a woman to get an abortion, should you also be charged?

Now I highly doubt we are going to insist that women get the death penalty for having an illegal abortion, but they have to be punished somehow -- Also, would killing an abortion doctor then be considered justified?

And as always pointed out, getting rid of Roe v Wade, the child killing decision, will simply allow states to decide by voting on wether killing babies is okay......you may just have to go to a different state to kill you baby in the future...

And as always pointed out, by getting rid of Roe v. Wade, the women's choice decision, will simply allow states to tell women whether they can control their own bodies or not.

And could choose to prosecute women- and doctors- or having abortions- even if they go to another state that allows women to control their own bodies.

"...tell women whether they can control their own bodies or not."

The unborn is a separate and distinct human being....not her body, you dolt.

Whether a 2 week old fetus is a separate and distinct human being can be debated.

But the woman that that fetus is in- that is certainly a distinct human being- without any debate- and you want to mandate what every woman can do with her body.
Miserable Uber religious fanatic freaks want everyone to be as miserable as they are

And as always pointed out, getting rid of Roe v Wade, the child killing decision, will simply allow states to decide by voting on wether killing babies is okay......you may just have to go to a different state to kill you baby in the future...

And as always pointed out, by getting rid of Roe v. Wade, the women's choice decision, will simply allow states to tell women whether they can control their own bodies or not.

And could choose to prosecute women- and doctors- or having abortions- even if they go to another state that allows women to control their own bodies.

Whether a 2 week old fetus is a separate and distinct human being can be debated.

But the woman that that fetus is in- that is certainly a distinct human being- without any debate- and you want to mandate what every woman can do with her body.
Miserable Uber religious fanatic freaks want everyone to be as miserable as they are

Shillian, not only would I pay for you to abort that potential hate-filled commie that you would raise? I would throw in the cost of getting your tubes tied. That way, every backseat tryst of anonymous sperm donors you pick up at the bars wouldn't have to feel guilty when you made that trek to Planned Parenthood.

I'm here to help and support in any way that I can.

(snicker)

Shillian, not only would I pay for you to abort that potential hate-filled commie that you would raise? I would throw in the cost of getting your tubes tied. That way, every backseat tryst of anonymous sperm donors you pick up at the bars wouldn't have to feel guilty when you made that trek to Planned Parenthood.

(snicker)
Chop your tiny dick off. You're impotent, but hey, better safe than sorry.

(snicker)

Awwwww, did you get your tiny little commie feelins' hurt? I have some salve for ya....

(snicker)

15622174_1425670787472983_208564098877992608_n.jpg

(snicker)

Awwwww, did you get your tiny little commie feelins' hurt? I have some salve for ya....

(snicker)

View attachment 201937
Sorry, uninterested. Go chop it off.

While many will consider this a silly notion, it is not. The question has always been, "when does life begin". the science does not bode well for the pro-choice crowd. If you accept that it is not a child, until it enters the birth canal, you support 3rd trimester abortion. An utterly abhorrent idea to the vast majority of human beings. Killing a baby one minute before it enters the birth canal is barbarism. Unless of course it is the body of someone that just snuck across the border.

The woman has the decision. Prison is so far from a question i the matter as to be absurd.
American politics is so filled with hypocrisy and intellectual dishonesty that is may be terminally poisoned.

I'm sorry you are regretting your abortion Biff.

(snicker)
Why

(snicker)

View attachment 201937

Why do you hate women so much? Are you gay? Most gay guys don't hate women, but some do. Or are you S&M, you having to have topsies, of course, and be the "master"? Cult member? Lover of 1984-style Big Government? What is it with you?

The woman has the decision. Prison is so far from a question i the matter as to be absurd.
American politics is so filled with hypocrisy and intellectual dishonesty that is may be terminally poisoned.
But remind yourself that the loony o/p and her co-conspirators want to punish anyone who doesn’t share their insane views. They are not kidding and this is what is at stake when you vote for their extreme hate-filled religious zealots

"Whether a 2 week old fetus is a separate and distinct human being can be debated."

Of course it can't.

The Supreme Court disagrees with you.

So yes- it can be debated.

As you've found repeatedly.....I'm never wrong.

Still pretty early. So glad things have changed. Oh, and I'm in NC, so familiar with Camp LeJeune. My S/O was in the Navy for 7 years and in the Gulf War. He has had to fight tooth and nail to get his disability and benefits, but finally did. His ship was anchored on the Saudi coast and we released sarin gas over the waters. It drifted down to his ship and entered the water supply, and the air supply. It coated the entire ship. Because it was 300 miles away, the Navy didn't acknowledge it to be a hazard. He now has a presumptive that finally the VA recognizes.

I guess this is what the pro-lifers want. More babies born to be fodder for the endless wars that the government wants. They bleat about wanting them to be born because that is their right, but then support them going off to be maimed and killed in a senseless war. That's what the GOP wants. I'm of the Vietnam generation and I still can remember all of the coffins draped in the flag coming off the planes. I'd rather they be disposed of in the womb than be returned in a coffin after being massacred in a foreign land. Call me crazy!
Clean off your specs, old timer.

This is what I said:
Did you vote for the man who endorsed infanticide, Hussein Obama???

Bet you did.

And he supported infanticide.

what infanticide?

in·fan·ti·cide
inˈfan(t)əˌsīd/
noun
noun: infanticide; plural noun: infanticides
  1. 1.
    the crime of killing a child within a year of birth.
    • the practice in some societies of killing unwanted children soon after birth.
  2. 2.
    a person who kills an infant, especially their own child.

You have to be born to be an infant nutcase

Another moron hiding behind a dictionary definition, demanding the right to kill another human being.

"I guess this is what the pro-lifers want. More babies born..."

Whether babies are born or not, created or not, is not my concern.

I just don't want you killing any that have been created.

Life begins at conception.

You know how that occurs, don't you?

These fetus crazies would drop a bomb on a pregnant Muslim or a Mexican in a heartbeat. Wars and mass shootings get a free pass from these fake Christians.

"Whether a 2 week old fetus is a separate and distinct human being can be debated."

Of course it can't.
Seems government schooling never taught you biology.

There are a number of clear biological facts, and all sorts of legal precedents, that easily refute the claim that the new human being is simply part of the mother's body.

1. Start with DNA: An individual's body parts all share the same genetic code. If the unborn child were actually a part of the mother's body, the unborn's cells would have the same genetic code as the cells of the mother. This is not the case. Every cell of the unborn's body is genetically distinct from every cell in the mother's body.

1. In many cases, the blood type of the unborn child is different than the blood type of the mother. Since one body cannot function with two different blood types, this is clearly not the mother's blood.

1. In half of all pregnancies, the unborn child is a male, meaning that even the sex of the child is different from the mother.

1. As Randy Alcorn states in his book Pro-Life Answers to Pro-Choice Arguments, "A Chinese zygote implanted in a Swedish woman will always be Chinese, not Swedish, because his identity is based on his genetic code, not on that of the body in which he resides."

2. It is possible for a fetus to die while the mother lives, and it is possible for the mother to die while the fetus lives. This could not be true if the mother and child were simply one person.

Enough to eviscerate the Leftist baby-killers?

Apparently you never took biology.

Are you denying any of the facts I presented???

These:

1. Start with DNA: An individual's body parts all share the same genetic code. If the unborn child were actually a part of the mother's body, the unborn's cells would have the same genetic code as the cells of the mother. This is not the case. Every cell of the unborn's body is genetically distinct from every cell in the mother's body.

1. In many cases, the blood type of the unborn child is different than the blood type of the mother. Since one body cannot function with two different blood types, this is clearly not the mother's blood.

1. In half of all pregnancies, the unborn child is a male, meaning that even the sex of the child is different from the mother.

1. As Randy Alcorn states in his book Pro-Life Answers to Pro-Choice Arguments, "A Chinese zygote implanted in a Swedish woman will always be Chinese, not Swedish, because his identity is based on his genetic code, not on that of the body in which he resides."

2. It is possible for a fetus to die while the mother lives, and it is possible for the mother to die while the fetus lives. This could not be true if the mother and child were simply one person.

Biology is one of the areas of my expertise....as is morality.

Seems you have no such areas.

Gosh, it is amazing to see how ignorant some liberals are regarding science and the development of the baby in the womb. They are 30 or 40 years behind the times on this issue.

Unborn Children

Embryology and Science Denial

How Science Supports the Pro-Life Position

Science Is Giving the Pro-Life Movement a Boost - The Atlantic

Fact Sheet: Science of Fetal Pain | Charlotte Lozier Institute

They just don't care.

This is their view of country and of science:

77c2fe0d16c89eb54922147041c13ceb--ramirez-cartoons-michael-ramirez.jpg

Forum List

Back