How Much Prison Time Should You Get For Having An Abortion?

That whole “responsibility” thing really pisses you selfish abortionists off doesn’t it?

So the message to the single Mom with an unplanned pregnancy because you cut funding to Planned Parenthood is:

It is your RESPONSIBILITY to have that baby - But not mine to feed it with government cheese even though you are working two jobs and daycare eats up half your income.

Check
Yes “responsibility”. It’s not just for conservatives. It works for anyone. But only if you use it...

And as always pointed out, by getting rid of Roe v. Wade, the women's choice decision, will simply allow states to tell women whether they can control their own bodies or not.

And could choose to prosecute women- and doctors- or having abortions- even if they go to another state that allows women to control their own bodies.

"...tell women whether they can control their own bodies or not."

The unborn is a separate and distinct human being....not her body, you dolt.

Whether a 2 week old fetus is a separate and distinct human being can be debated.

But the woman that that fetus is in- that is certainly a distinct human being- without any debate- and you want to mandate what every woman can do with her body.

"Whether a 2 week old fetus is a separate and distinct human being can be debated."

Of course it can't.
Seems government schooling never taught you biology.

There are a number of clear biological facts, and all sorts of legal precedents, that easily refute the claim that the new human being is simply part of the mother's body.

1. Start with DNA: An individual's body parts all share the same genetic code. If the unborn child were actually a part of the mother's body, the unborn's cells would have the same genetic code as the cells of the mother. This is not the case. Every cell of the unborn's body is genetically distinct from every cell in the mother's body.

1. In many cases, the blood type of the unborn child is different than the blood type of the mother. Since one body cannot function with two different blood types, this is clearly not the mother's blood.

1. In half of all pregnancies, the unborn child is a male, meaning that even the sex of the child is different from the mother.

1. As Randy Alcorn states in his book Pro-Life Answers to Pro-Choice Arguments, "A Chinese zygote implanted in a Swedish woman will always be Chinese, not Swedish, because his identity is based on his genetic code, not on that of the body in which he resides."

2. It is possible for a fetus to die while the mother lives, and it is possible for the mother to die while the fetus lives. This could not be true if the mother and child were simply one person.

Enough to eviscerate the Leftist baby-killers?

Apparently you never took biology.

Are you denying any of the facts I presented???

These:

1. Start with DNA: An individual's body parts all share the same genetic code. If the unborn child were actually a part of the mother's body, the unborn's cells would have the same genetic code as the cells of the mother. This is not the case. Every cell of the unborn's body is genetically distinct from every cell in the mother's body.

1. In many cases, the blood type of the unborn child is different than the blood type of the mother. Since one body cannot function with two different blood types, this is clearly not the mother's blood.

1. In half of all pregnancies, the unborn child is a male, meaning that even the sex of the child is different from the mother.

1. As Randy Alcorn states in his book Pro-Life Answers to Pro-Choice Arguments, "A Chinese zygote implanted in a Swedish woman will always be Chinese, not Swedish, because his identity is based on his genetic code, not on that of the body in which he resides."

2. It is possible for a fetus to die while the mother lives, and it is possible for the mother to die while the fetus lives. This could not be true if the mother and child were simply one person.

Biology is one of the areas of my expertise....as is morality.

Seems you have no such areas.

Does your religious freak know what a zygote is? Fetuses do not live in a dead womb (or Mother). If the fetus dies the mother will still live and the fetus will get aborted as quickly as possible or the Mother's life will be at risk.

Does your religious freak know what intersex is and how frequent it happens. What does he say about intersex in his book?

Some biology of sexuality.
Sherfey MJ.
Abstract
PIP:
2 theories long held regarding female sexuality have been the Eve-out-of-Adam's Rib theory and Freud's well-known clitoral-vaginal transfer theory. Because all embryos, male and female, start life by developing a combined clitoral-penile tubercle, it seemed that all fetuses started as male and by the 3rd month the females gave up trying to grow a penis, the clitoris being the remains. Geneticists have discovered that all human embryos start life as females, as do all embryos of mammals. About the 2nd month the fetal tests elaborate enough androgens to offset the maternal estrogens and maleness develops. The discussion of clitoral vs. vaginal orgasm is meaningless because orgasm is the result of muscular stretching and fluid produced by the veins filling the fatty tissues. The process is exactly the same in males and females. From a scientific viewpoint there is only 1 kind of orgasm, the ''myovascular orgasm.'' In primates which have no foreplay, the sexual organs enlarge to the point that the blood vessels are quite distended. This especially is seen in some of the primates. Man is more like the smaller monkeys and other mammals in that foreplay is required for orgasm.

Some biology of sexuality. - PubMed - NCBI
----------------------------------------------------------
The bottom line is that once an egg is fertilized, the woman carrying the fertilized egg does not contribute a significant amount of DNA to the fetus. But she could still affect how that DNA is eventually used. This can affect the child for the rest of his or her life. And the effects could even be passed down to grandchildren!
Understanding Genetics
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just can't stand the lies that you sprout from the crazy religious zealots.

That whole “responsibility” thing really pisses you selfish abortionists off doesn’t it?

So the message to the single Mom with an unplanned pregnancy because you cut funding to Planned Parenthood is:

It is your RESPONSIBILITY to have that baby - But not mine to feed it with government cheese even though you are working two jobs and daycare eats up half your income.

Check
Don’t get ahead of yourself. The decision to engage in behavior that is known to result in pregnancy is also their responsibility. They are in full control. Short of rape; no one gets “sympathy” for becoming pregnant. It’s scienfically proven cause and effect. And the effects are well known.

So lets see you are anti abortion and yet you do not believe in helping infants if in need of food, healthcare, or a roof over their head, or even a clean environment (I am talking about Hud) conducive for them to become healthy and happy productive well educated adults?

I'd say your responsible is to keep your opinions to yourself then, you have no right to be anti abortion due to the fact you are not pro life.

Check
Don’t get ahead of yourself. The decision to engage in behavior that is known to result in pregnancy is also their responsibility. They are in full control. Short of rape; no one gets “sympathy” for becoming pregnant. It’s scienfically proven cause and effect. And the effects are well known.

So lets see you are anti abortion and yet you do not believe in helping infants if in need of food, healthcare, or a roof over their head, or even a clean environment (I am talking about Hud) conducive for them to become healthy and happy productive well educated adults?

I'd say your responsible is to keep your opinions to yourself then, you have no right to be anti abortion due to the fact you are not pro life.
Lots of fail in your post. Stick with what you know, and can demonstrate.
Leave your assumptions for the conspiracy theory section.

Check

Did I assume what you said in the above quote wrong?? If not keep your opinions about abortion to yourself.

Check

Penelope stomped vastator's argument into the pavement, and the argument now is spitting through bloodied lips and broken teeth, "Nuh uh."

The proper response would have been to show how the GOP helps infants with food, health care, and housing. A proper response would have included how the GOP helps to keep a clean environment.

Last edited:
Jailed for ending a pregnancy: how prosecutors get inventive on abortion

Once Roe v Wade is ultimately struck down as Trump predicted -- since Trump promised to appoint judges who will overturn the 1973 SC decision; how much time should women and abortionists get for having an abortion?? If you knowingly drive a woman to get an abortion, should you also be charged?

Now I highly doubt we are going to insist that women get the death penalty for having an illegal abortion, but they have to be punished somehow -- Also, would killing an abortion doctor then be considered justified?

And as always pointed out, getting rid of Roe v Wade, the child killing decision, will simply allow states to decide by voting on wether killing babies is okay......you may just have to go to a different state to kill you baby in the future...

And as always pointed out, by getting rid of Roe v. Wade, the women's choice decision, will simply allow states to tell women whether they can control their own bodies or not.

And could choose to prosecute women- and doctors- or having abortions- even if they go to another state that allows women to control their own bodies.

Whether a 2 week old fetus is a separate and distinct human being can be debated.

But the woman that that fetus is in- that is certainly a distinct human being- without any debate- and you want to mandate what every woman can do with her body.
Miserable Uber religious fanatic freaks want everyone to be as miserable as they are

Actually, research shows that those who are religious are happier than those who are not...but thanks for playing...

Religious People Are Happier Than Atheists, Official Statistics Show

Religious people from all different faiths are happier than those who have "no religion", official data released on Tuesday revealed.

Of all the faiths in the UK, Hindus are the happiest, scoring well above the national average and just under the demographic of people who consider themselves to be "in very good health", according to data compiled by the Office for National Statistics.

Christians - of all denominations - were the second happiest, followed by Sikhs and Buddhists. Those who followed these religions were happier than the average person, who scored a happiness rating of 7.38 out of 10.

Jailed for ending a pregnancy: how prosecutors get inventive on abortion

Once Roe v Wade is ultimately struck down as Trump predicted -- since Trump promised to appoint judges who will overturn the 1973 SC decision; how much time should women and abortionists get for having an abortion?? If you knowingly drive a woman to get an abortion, should you also be charged?

Now I highly doubt we are going to insist that women get the death penalty for having an illegal abortion, but they have to be punished somehow -- Also, would killing an abortion doctor then be considered justified?
I believe this can be used to address a permanent MAGA agenda while addressing some social ills. We have a declining native population and a growing number of incels. We merge the answer into prison brothels, for abortion say a sentence of 10 yrs or five births whichever comes first. The children would be organized into Trump youth brigades responsible for future MAGA conquests in the Middle East.

When was this? I know a few women who had this happen to them. They had to have their husbands sign a consent form first. This was back in the early 70's. I hope it's not that way now.
1984 Naval Hospital Camp Lejeune

Still pretty early. So glad things have changed. Oh, and I'm in NC, so familiar with Camp LeJeune. My S/O was in the Navy for 7 years and in the Gulf War. He has had to fight tooth and nail to get his disability and benefits, but finally did. His ship was anchored on the Saudi coast and we released sarin gas over the waters. It drifted down to his ship and entered the water supply, and the air supply. It coated the entire ship. Because it was 300 miles away, the Navy didn't acknowledge it to be a hazard. He now has a presumptive that finally the VA recognizes.

I guess this is what the pro-lifers want. More babies born to be fodder for the endless wars that the government wants. They bleat about wanting them to be born because that is their right, but then support them going off to be maimed and killed in a senseless war. That's what the GOP wants. I'm of the Vietnam generation and I still can remember all of the coffins draped in the flag coming off the planes. I'd rather they be disposed of in the womb than be returned in a coffin after being massacred in a foreign land. Call me crazy!
You have to be born to be an infant nutcase

Another moron hiding behind a dictionary definition, demanding the right to kill another human being.

I am not in favor of abortion. I do feel that it is a wide and courageous choice to use contraceptives so a young married woman who doesn't want kids doesn't ever have to consider getting an abortion. I know of a few young married women who got their tubes tied very young to avoid having kids. They focused on their careers first. They determined that didn't want children so they did the brave thing.
A Navy doctor refused to tie my tubes at 26 and two living children.

When was this? I know a few women who had this happen to them. They had to have their husbands sign a consent form first. This was back in the early 70's. I hope it's not that way now.
1984 Naval Hospital Camp Lejeune

They aren’t pro life. They are anti-choice. They are pro birth. Every time they have the opportunity to help the living, they lose their nasty ignorant minds.

No doubt you mean "anti-murder."

Use the proper terminology in the future.

BTW, dunce.....whose policies have helped the country more....Trump or this:

1... in today’s recovery — the slowest in the modern era going back to 1947 — private capital investment has lagged badly. ... so has the jobs situation, with 92 million dropping out of the workforce altogether. A labor-participation rate of 62.8% and an employment-to-population rate of 58% are historic lows indicative of the anemic jobs recovery. Big Business Swings Behind a Mantra of Growth - The New York Sun

2. Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama
Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama

["BET Founder: Trump’s economy bringing black workers back into the workforce"

BET Founder: Trump's economy bringing black workers back into the workforce]

3. . "Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the 'Recovery' as During the Recession
. ...the Census Bureau's Current Population Survey ....indicate that the real (inflation-adjusted) median annual household income in America has fallen by 4.4 percent during the "recovery," after having fallen by 1.8 during the recession.
Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the 'Recovery' as During the Recession

4. . In a stunning Tuesday report, Gallup CEO and Chairman Jim Clifton revealed that “for the first time in 35 years, American business deaths now outnumber business births.”Clifton says for the past six years since 2008, employer business startups have fallen below the business failure rate, spurring what he calls “an underground earthquake” that only stands to worsen as lagging U.S. Census data becomes available.
“Let’s get one thing clear: This economy is never truly coming back unless we reverse the birth and death trends of American businesses,” writes Clifton."Economic Death Spiral: More American Businesses Dying Than Starting - Breitbart

5. "Surprise: U.S. Economic Data Have Been the World's Most Disappointing
It's not only the just-released University of Michigan consumer confidence report and February retail sales on Thursday that surprised economists and investors with another dose of underwhelming news. Overall, U.S. economic data have been falling short of prognosticators' expectations by the most in six years." Surprise: U.S. Economic Data Have Been the World's Most Disappointing

6. . "That basic math is why middle class incomes have been in decline under Obama. The Census Bureau reports that since Obama became President 7 years ago, real median household income has fallen by $1,300 a year. Heritage Foundation Chief Economist Steve Moore explained in testimony before the Ways and Means Committee, “At 2 percent growth the economy doesn’t spin off enough jobs to increase wages, and tax revenues grow much too slowly to balance the budget.”
The recession officially ended more than 6 years ago. Wages and incomes have always grown in recoveries, not declined. Moreover, the American historical record is the deeper the recession, the stronger the recovery. The economy is supposed to boom in a recovery to catch up with its long term economic growth trendline. But over 6 years after the recession ended, that still has not happened. Instead, what we have gotten under President Obama is the worst recovery from a recession since the Great Depression." Realizing The Super Bowl Of American Economic Growth

7. "Even if you leave out the first quarter of 2009—when the recession that started in December 2007 was still ongoing--President Barack Obama has presided over the lowest average first-quarter GDP growth of any president who has served since 1947, which is the earliest year for which the Bureau of Economic Analysis has calculated quarterly GDP growth. " http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/terence...-obama-has-lowest-average-1stq-gdp-growth-any

8. The Obama Administration is aggressively exploiting regulation to achieve its policy agenda, issuing 157 new major rules at a cost to Americans approaching $73 billion annually....twice the annual average of his predecessor George W. Bush. And much more regulation is on the way, with another 125 major rules on the Administration’s to-do list, including dozens linked to the Dodd–Frank financial regulation law and the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, known as Obamacare. Red Tape Rising: Five Years of Regulatory Expansion

9. . "...take-home pay for many American workers has effectively fallen since the economic recovery began in 2009, according to a new study by an advocacy group that is to be released on Thursday.

The declines were greatest for the lowest-paid workers in sectors where hiring has been strong — home health care, food preparation and retailing — even though wages were already below average to begin with in those service industries.

“Stagnant wages are a problem for everyone at this point, but the imbalance in the economy has become more pronounced since the recession,”..." http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/03/b...rkers-see-biggest-drop-in-paychecks.html?_r=0

10. . "Obamacare health insurance co-ops surged past the $1 billion mark in losses this week, making history of sorts.The insolvencies, totaling $1.36 billion, mean that the co-ops have burned through more than half of the original $2 billion appropriatedin 2010 for the program under the Affordable Care Act. The funds were loaned to the start-up co-ops in 2012 and were to be repaid in 15 years, according to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, which manages Obamacare.

...13 of the 23 federally-financed Obamacare co-ops have officially failed in only two years. Most are in the process of default as insurance regulators attempt to pay customer’s medical bills, cover medical providers and pay other creditors.
Obamacare Co-Op Mess Causes $1.3 Billion In Losses

11. Obama is the first President never to have had a year of 3% or better economic growth: "... annual growth during Obama’s “recovery” has never topped 3%. By comparison, it never fell below 3% during the Reagan recovery. And in the nine years following the 1990-91 recession, GDP grew faster than 3% in all but two. Heck, even Jimmy Carter had some strong growth years." President Obama's Growth Gap Hits $1.31 Trillion | Investor's Business Daily

a. "The years since 2007 have been a macroeconomic disaster for the United States of a magnitude unprecedented since the Great Depression." Obama: Always Wrong, Never In Doubt

b. ".... first president since Hoover to never have a single year above 3% GDP growth."Hedge fund billionaire calls Obama economy 'amazing'

12. ".... calculating how much the debt increased during Obama's two terms. On January 20, 2009, when he was sworn in, the debt was $10.626 trillion. On January 20, 2017, it was $19.947 trillion. That's why most people say Obama added $9 trillion to the debt, more than any other president."
How Much Did Obama Add to the Nation's Debt?

Waiting....you dunce.

Curious - Do you think anyone reads your 2000 word screeds? :)

You do.....

All the dolts who can't refute them, claim to not read them....

...after they read them.

A life in a womb is not a petri dish. We do know your tactics in referring to a child as petri dish in order to vanquish your conscience so you will not have to think about the morbid atrocities of abortion.

A fetus is like a virus, it needs a host to live.
Quoted for posterity. Lest we forget...

It is an perfectly good analogy - Unless you know someone who is starting babies in a test tube and transferring to an incubator with feeding tubes and such.
Actually it’s a horrible analogy that doesnt work; no matter how you twist it. Especially in this modern age of genetics. It actually fails harder than the “is an acorn a tree?” question that so many baby killers thought was clever. And that’s saying something...

So IOW, your contention is that a fetus doesn't need a host to live?

Life begins at conception.

Shettles, Landrum, M.D., Rorvik, David, Rites of Life: The Scientific Evidence for Life Before Birth, page 36, Zondervan Publishing House, Grand Rapids, Michigan, 1983

“… Conception confers life and makes you one of a kind. Unless you have an identical twin, there is virtually no chance, in the natural course of things, that there will be “another you” – not even if mankind were to persist for billions of years.”

Dr. Jasper Williams, Former President of the National Medical Association (p 74)

“The formation, maturation and meeting of a male and female sex cell are all preliminary to their actual union into a combined cell, or zygote, which definitely marks the beginning of a new individual. The penetration of the ovum by the spermatozoon, and the coming together and pooling of their respective nuclei, constitutes the process of fertilization.”

Ronan O’Rahilly and Fabiola Miller, Human Embryology and Teratology, 3rd edition. New York: Wiley-Liss, 2001. p. 8.

“Although life is a continuous process, fertilization… is a critical landmark because, under ordinary circumstances, a new genetically distinct human organism is formed when the chromosomes of the male and female pronuclei blend in the oocyte.”

“[All] organisms, however large and complex they might be as full grown, begin life as a single cell. This is true for the human being, for instance, who begins life as a fertilized ovum.

"After fertilization has taken place a new human being has come into being...[this] is no longer a matter of taste or opinion, it is not a metaphysical contention, it is plain experimental evidence...." - Dr Jerome LeJeune, Professor of Genetics at the University of Descartes, Paris, discoverer of the chromosome pattern of Down's Syndrome, and Nobel Prize Winner

"An individual human life begins at conception when a sperm cell from the father fuses with an egg cell from the mother, to form a new cell, the zygote, the first embryonic stage. The zygote grows and divides into two daughter cells, each of which grows and divides into two grand-daughter cells, and this cell growth/division process continues on, over and over again. The zygote is the start of a biological continuum that automatically grows and develops, passing gradually and sequentially through the stages we call foetus, baby, child, adult, old person and ending eventually in death. The full genetic instructions to guide the development of the continuum, in interaction with its environment, are present in the zygote. Every stage along the continuum is biologically human and each point along the continuum has the full human properties appropriate to that point." - Dr. William Reville, University College Cork, Ireland

Now....what part of that is beyond you?

Check

"....because you cut funding to Planned Parenthood ..."

If only.

Check

Can't afford a kid. Easy solution. Don't have sex.

You do.....

All the dolts who can't refute them, claim to not read them....

...after they read them.

Nah - Used to skim them on occasion but have learned better since. Mostly propaganda from the likes of Breitbart, Daily Caller, Newsbusters, CNSnews and a smattering of assorted Nutbar blogs.

No thanks :wink:

"Whether a 2 week old fetus is a separate and distinct human being can be debated."

Of course it can't.
Seems government schooling never taught you biology.

There are a number of clear biological facts, and all sorts of legal precedents, that easily refute the claim that the new human being is simply part of the mother's body.

Enough to eviscerate the Leftist baby-killers?

Apparently you never took biology.

Are you denying any of the facts I presented???

These:

Biology is one of the areas of my expertise....as is morality.

Seems you have no such areas.

Does your religious freak know what a zygote is? Fetuses do not live in a dead womb (or Mother). If the fetus dies the mother will still live and the fetus will get aborted as quickly as possible or the Mother's life will be at risk.

Does your religious freak know what intersex is and how frequent it happens. What does he say about intersex in his book?

Some biology of sexuality.
Sherfey MJ.
Abstract
PIP:
2 theories long held regarding female sexuality have been the Eve-out-of-Adam's Rib theory and Freud's well-known clitoral-vaginal transfer theory. Because all embryos, male and female, start life by developing a combined clitoral-penile tubercle, it seemed that all fetuses started as male and by the 3rd month the females gave up trying to grow a penis, the clitoris being the remains. Geneticists have discovered that all human embryos start life as females, as do all embryos of mammals. About the 2nd month the fetal tests elaborate enough androgens to offset the maternal estrogens and maleness develops. The discussion of clitoral vs. vaginal orgasm is meaningless because orgasm is the result of muscular stretching and fluid produced by the veins filling the fatty tissues. The process is exactly the same in males and females. From a scientific viewpoint there is only 1 kind of orgasm, the ''myovascular orgasm.'' In primates which have no foreplay, the sexual organs enlarge to the point that the blood vessels are quite distended. This especially is seen in some of the primates. Man is more like the smaller monkeys and other mammals in that foreplay is required for orgasm.

Some biology of sexuality. - PubMed - NCBI
----------------------------------------------------------
The bottom line is that once an egg is fertilized, the woman carrying the fertilized egg does not contribute a significant amount of DNA to the fetus. But she could still affect how that DNA is eventually used. This can affect the child for the rest of his or her life. And the effects could even be passed down to grandchildren!
Understanding Genetics
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just can't stand the lies that you sprout from the crazy religious zealots.

Life begins at conception.

Shettles, Landrum, M.D., Rorvik, David, Rites of Life: The Scientific Evidence for Life Before Birth, page 36, Zondervan Publishing House, Grand Rapids, Michigan, 1983

“… Conception confers life and makes you one of a kind. Unless you have an identical twin, there is virtually no chance, in the natural course of things, that there will be “another you” – not even if mankind were to persist for billions of years.”

Dr. Jasper Williams, Former President of the National Medical Association (p 74)

“The formation, maturation and meeting of a male and female sex cell are all preliminary to their actual union into a combined cell, or zygote, which definitely marks the beginning of a new individual. The penetration of the ovum by the spermatozoon, and the coming together and pooling of their respective nuclei, constitutes the process of fertilization.”

Ronan O’Rahilly and Fabiola Miller, Human Embryology and Teratology, 3rd edition. New York: Wiley-Liss, 2001. p. 8.

“Although life is a continuous process, fertilization… is a critical landmark because, under ordinary circumstances, a new genetically distinct human organism is formed when the chromosomes of the male and female pronuclei blend in the oocyte.”

“[All] organisms, however large and complex they might be as full grown, begin life as a single cell. This is true for the human being, for instance, who begins life as a fertilized ovum.

"After fertilization has taken place a new human being has come into being...[this] is no longer a matter of taste or opinion, it is not a metaphysical contention, it is plain experimental evidence...." - Dr Jerome LeJeune, Professor of Genetics at the University of Descartes, Paris, discoverer of the chromosome pattern of Down's Syndrome, and Nobel Prize Winner

"An individual human life begins at conception when a sperm cell from the father fuses with an egg cell from the mother, to form a new cell, the zygote, the first embryonic stage. The zygote grows and divides into two daughter cells, each of which grows and divides into two grand-daughter cells, and this cell growth/division process continues on, over and over again. The zygote is the start of a biological continuum that automatically grows and develops, passing gradually and sequentially through the stages we call foetus, baby, child, adult, old person and ending eventually in death. The full genetic instructions to guide the development of the continuum, in interaction with its environment, are present in the zygote. Every stage along the continuum is biologically human and each point along the continuum has the full human properties appropriate to that point." - Dr. William Reville, University College Cork, Ireland

Now....what part of that is beyond you?

A woman's choice, guys. No woman is going to be punished by the state.
Hopefully, by the end of Pres, Trump's 8 years in office.

Abortion will be illegal. .... :thup:
And lots of poor women will die in back alley's.

You must be thrilled. Your kind always are.

Sarah Palin Slashed Funding for Teen Moms
I'm willing to bet that even with illegality, many of today's doctors will help out.
Just an innocent D & C. That's what docs disguised it as before. For plenty of extra cash.

Check

Amazing that we have to teach the Liberals that killing babies is not mandatory.

A woman's choice, guys. No woman is going to be punished by the state.
Hopefully, by the end of Pres, Trump's 8 years in office.

Abortion will be illegal. .... :thup:
And lots of poor women will die in back alley's.

You must be thrilled. Your kind always are.

Sarah Palin Slashed Funding for Teen Moms
I'm willing to bet that even with illegality, many of today's doctors will help out.
Just an innocent D & C. That's what docs disguised it as before. For plenty of extra cash.

Check

No - PROTECT YOURSELF.
Sadly, the states that promote abstinence only education have the highest rates of teen pregnancy.

Just ask Bristol Palin how abstinence works. :rolleyes-41:

abstinence_fairy000.jpg

Check

"....because you cut funding to Planned Parenthood ..."

If only.
Planned Parenthood prevents abortions. Big time. Why would Pro-Lifers not want them to continue?

Forum List

Back