How Much Prison Time Should You Get For Having An Abortion?

Jailed for ending a pregnancy: how prosecutors get inventive on abortion

Once Roe v Wade is ultimately struck down as Trump predicted -- since Trump promised to appoint judges who will overturn the 1973 SC decision; how much time should women and abortionists get for having an abortion?? If you knowingly drive a woman to get an abortion, should you also be charged?

Now I highly doubt we are going to insist that women get the death penalty for having an illegal abortion, but they have to be punished somehow -- Also, would killing an abortion doctor then be considered justified?

Life, its premeditated.
399518_4379866133597_1500159277_n.jpg

Such a lie, Obama never forced taxpayers to pay for abortions.

Wrong again.

Shocking!

How ObamaCare uses Taxpayer Money to Pay for Abortions | American Center for Law and Justice

Wrong again:

The American Center for Law & Justice (ACLJ) is a politically conservative, Christian-based social activism and watchdog for corruption organization in the United States. It is headquartered in Washington, D.C. and associated with Regent University School of Law in Virginia Beach, Virginia.

The law defines "child in utero" as "a member of the species Homo sapiens, at any stage of development, who is carried in the womb". ... However, 38 states also recognize the fetus as a crime victim, at least for purposes of homicide or feticide.

Legislators are elected by the people; shape legislation by shaping your local legislative body...
The penal codes for feticide in ea. respective state (see below) should perhaps also apply to unsanctioned abortion if this hypothetical abortion ban were to go into effect.

http://www.ncsl.org/research/health/fetal-homicide-state-laws.aspx

Yes violence against pg women that results in death is charged for 2 murders, that stopped men from beating their wife's or girlfriends in the gut.

How would it not be murder?

most don't actually believe it is murder or if it is it's murder pregnant women are incapable of committing. Absurd contradiction of course since the woman is a willing participant in nearly all cases in both planning and carrying out the crime. If it is murder the woman who aborts her baby or has someone else do it is not the victim of the crime. She is guilty of it and should be punished for it. To deny her guilt and pretend she is a victim is to reduce her to that of a 6 year old child. Well she would be a victim but not of the abortion -maybe of what caused the pregnancy and certainly of barbaric anti abortion laws

Its none of you business unless you are the daddy.[/QUOTE]

I'm the daddy, Should I be satisfied the girl got the needle for aborting my baby?

How would it not be murder?

most don't actually believe it is murder or if it is it's murder pregnant women are incapable of committing. Absurd contradiction of course since the woman is a willing participant in nearly all cases in both planning and carrying out the crime. If it is murder the woman who aborts her baby or has someone else do it is not the victim of the crime. She is guilty of it and should be punished for it. To deny her guilt and pretend she is a victim is to reduce her to that of a 6 year old child. Well she would be a victim but not of the abortion -maybe of what caused the pregnancy and certainly of barbaric anti abortion laws

Its none of you business unless you are the daddy.

I'm the daddy, Should I be satisfied the girl got the needle for aborting my baby?

Its between you and her. What other people is none on your concern.

Wow I am sick of people spreading lies about the ACA.

Does Obamacare provide federal subsidies for elective abortions?

And I'm tired of trolls like yourself insisting that people like Hillary never lied.

when all else fails bring up a Clinton. You guys are so well trained.

My point is, to this day you are incapable of throwing Hillary under the bus where she belonged and admit she lied her arse off.

And if the FBI had put her under oath, they would have to put her in jail for lying, but they chose not to do so.

Its none of you business unless you are the daddy.[/QUOTE]

Its between you and her. What other people is none on your concern.[/QUOTE]

I have nothing to do with the child getting the needle. Unless you're saying I made her get the abortion. She chose to murder the baby.Not me.

You are wrong to say public policy on abortion is nobody's concern

Once Roe v Wade is ultimately struck down as Trump predicted -- since Trump promised to appoint judges who will overturn the 1973 SC decision; how much time should women and abortionists get for having an abortion?? If you knowingly drive a woman to get an abortion, should you also be charged?

Now I highly doubt we are going to insist that women get the death penalty for having an illegal abortion, but they have to be punished somehow -- Also, would killing an abortion doctor then be considered justified?

none no jail time for having an abortion, I don't agree that women should be punished for having an abortion that is ludicrous.

none no jail time for having an abortion, I don't agree that women should be punished for having an abortion that is ludicrous.[/QUOTE]

do you think abortion should be legal and available to women?

do you think abortion should be illegal? Do you believe it should be a civil offense?

do you believe it should be a criminal offense?

If it is the latter it's ludicrous to believe a woman who has the abortion shouldn't be punished for it

do you believe abortion is murder?

If it is murder abortion will have to carry the same penalties as murder

none no jail time for having an abortion, I don't agree that women should be punished for having an abortion that is ludicrous.

Not really, for years many have claimed it's "murder" to have an abortion. Simply applying the punishment for murder to the crime.

Should a woman who hires a killer to take out her husband not be prosecuted for having someone kill her husband?

.>>>>

I'm planning on opening up a chain of these just across the border from all the backwards anti-abortion red states.

jiffy-bort2.jpg

I'll make a killing when your new laws kick in.

I would say that you sentence these women in the same way you would if they simply killed the infant once it was born as they throw it in a dumpster.

It's not rocket science kids.

We'll be hitting the road this summer, coming to an Evangelical backwater near you....

images

womensmobile-full.jpg

Because you can stop mother nature.

I would say that you sentence these women in the same way you would if they simply killed the infant once it was born as they throw it in a dumpster.

It's not rocket science kids.

A 16 year old woman just got sentenced to life in prison for killing her newborn baby. Could have gotten the needle had she been eligible. Mostly though the woman get no more than a year or two and sometimes just probation

Forum List

Back