How much racism will white Americans tolerate?

What do you have against NASCAR?
Stay on topic!
Spectum_Opener-copy.jpg
5933a3452300004a14348af0.png

Either take the topic seriously or get out. ESPECIALLY if you're the OP and YOU wanted to discuss it.

Thread's got one more chance for discussion.

I think with the current atmo of anything a non white person doesn't like being called racism, I really have no idea what racism is anymore.

It's time white Americans takes a stand against racism, it's way over time!

Beat back the oppressors of the white race!
The time for white people to take a stand against racism would have been when white people were committing atrocities against people of color.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
Atrocities? You mean like drive-by shootings and the rape and murders of little black girls old black women? I can't say that I've ever heard of those atrocities by white men.

The time for white people to take a stand against racism would have been when white people were committing atrocities against people of color.

Atrocities? You mean like drive-by shootings and the rape and murders of little black girls old black women? I can't say that I've ever heard of those atrocities by white men.

The Trail of Tears. The Massacre at Wounded Knee. The Holocaust. Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Slavery.

Ring any bells?

The Trail of Tears. The Massacre at Wounded Knee. The Holocaust. Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Slavery.

Ring any bells?

Good thing that white people came along and freed those poor Jews, and you can blame Hiroshima and Nagasaki on the Japanese. As far as slavery goes, you can blame that on those mean Africans who sold their own people to those nice white people.

Ring any bells?

Good thing that white people came along and freed those poor Jews, and you can blame Hiroshima and Nagasaki on the Japanese. As far as slavery goes, you can blame that on those mean Africans who sold their own people to those nice white people.
Horse shit. I blame whitey and as far as I'm concerned you guys are a victim of karma. Enjoy!

Ring any bells?

Horse shit. I blame whitey and as far as I'm concerned you guys are a victim of karma. Enjoy!

A victim of karma? Karma has been pretty good to white people, and why wouldn't it be? White people are Gods gift to the Earth. Black people gave the Earth diseases, crime, racism, crack houses, $5.00 hookers, and ebonics.

Ring any bells?

A victim of karma? Karma has been pretty good to white people, and why wouldn't it be? White people are Gods gift to the Earth. Black people gave the Earth diseases, crime, racism, crack houses, $5.00 hookers, and ebonics.
Now I know you're full of crap.

Forum List

Back