How Much Was Jennifer Griffin Paid?

She self-admittedly says that she works closely with Wounded Warriors so this combined with being a deep state puppet makes her highly subjective.
How did she get a job on Fox News with that lesbian haircut?
Its not that simple, she is their pentagon correspondent and has been for a long time, therein resides explanation, she has cozy relationship with multiple pentagon officials who happen to share her disdain of president, its why unnamed/anonymous sourcing is an immediate red flag! Here's the beef, direct from a person in the know of how the corporation works, they hate and fear him greatly, he's making peace in places they do not want peace, he's confronting nato partners for failing to honor financial obligations, and they definitely do not like that, and they especially do not like the fact he is keeping word about PULLING US OUT from all of the shit that the corporation relies upon for job security! Its not called the military industrial complex for nothing folks, Trump is shaking them to their core because he sees all of the bloat, all of the dishonesty, and all of the fearmongering intended specifically to scare Americans when in fact its mostly just a ruse for continuing to grift the shit out of the taxpayer.... :wink:
He sees the dishonesty ?? LOL The most dishonest piece of shit ever to enter our WH sees dishonesty ?? That's his middle name

Me and trump are smart Smarter than Doctors lawyers, Generals We have big brains And you should care when more than half the country would like to see you chopped into dog food
God help us, another liberal who swallows the bullshit from Cohen, Fauci, Kelly, and Mattis.

She self-admittedly says that she works closely with Wounded Warriors so this combined with being a deep state puppet makes her highly subjective.
How did she get a job on Fox News with that lesbian haircut?
Its not that simple, she is their pentagon correspondent and has been for a long time, therein resides explanation, she has cozy relationship with multiple pentagon officials who happen to share her disdain of president, its why unnamed/anonymous sourcing is an immediate red flag! Here's the beef, direct from a person in the know of how the corporation works, they hate and fear him greatly, he's making peace in places they do not want peace, he's confronting nato partners for failing to honor financial obligations, and they definitely do not like that, and they especially do not like the fact he is keeping word about PULLING US OUT from all of the shit that the corporation relies upon for job security! Its not called the military industrial complex for nothing folks, Trump is shaking them to their core because he sees all of the bloat, all of the dishonesty, and all of the fearmongering intended specifically to scare Americans when in fact its mostly just a ruse for continuing to grift the shit out of the taxpayer.... :wink:
He sees the dishonesty ?? LOL The most dishonest piece of shit ever to enter our WH sees dishonesty ?? That's his middle name

If you say so, Junior....

Me and trump are smart Smarter than Doctors lawyers, Generals We have big brains And you should care when more than half the country would like to see you chopped into dog food
God help us, another liberal who swallows the bullshit from Cohen, Fauci, Kelly, and Mattis.
I'll believe them You believe the pos that's on record for 20,000 lies so far

What we do know about Trump and republicans ,,,he can shit in a hat and they'd wear it

Good one Eddie. Now resume your normal activity of banging 2 rocks together. Thank you.
Look kidd ,if you're going to support that loud mouthed disgusting , putin loving bully what should people think of you? Or don't you GAF? Billy doesn't care Do you?
News flash. People know you’re an uneducated lying asshole. Nobody gives a fuck what you think of them.
Well certainly my brain is massively larger then thou's..... :fu:

Griffin said her sources, as in plural, "were unimpeachable"; her words. If they are truly unimpeachable, then they should have no problem coming forward, on the real record!

What we do know about Trump and republicans ,,,he can shit in a hat and they'd wear it

Good one Eddie. Now resume your normal activity of banging 2 rocks together. Thank you.
Look kidd ,if you're going to support that loud mouthed disgusting , putin loving bully what should people think of you? Or don't you GAF? Billy doesn't care Do you?
News flash. People know you’re an uneducated lying asshole. Nobody gives a fuck what you think of them.
be careful it doesn't burst....I don't profess to be the smartest guy around BUT I sure can smell shit and not call it perfume like you trump supporters do

Griffin said her sources, as in plural, "were unimpeachable"; her words. If they are truly unimpeachable, then they should have no problem coming forward, on the real record!
And face whatever shit Trump would pile on them?

And face whatever shit Trump would pile on them?

Trump already has piled on to her and Fox News via Twitter!
These slimy varmints got nothing else to lose as Trump IS NOT a dictator.

be careful it doesn't burst....I don't profess to be the smartest guy around BUT I sure can smell shit and not call it perfume like you trump supporters do
I'm not a Trump supporter, I'm an American and he is the American president, I support the nation... you do not, there it is! :wink:

Why are these anonymous sources always in fear of going on the public record?
Trump hasn't weaponized the IRS like Obama/Biden did!

How Much Was Jennifer Griffin Paid?

Ask Fox News. She works for them.
All the rest of the Prog networks and stations would not have an equivalent who would say nasty things about Biden and the rest of them. Trust is difficult in a time when most of the 4th estate is the 5th column for the swamp.

I'm not a Trump supporter, I'm an American and he is the American president, I support the nation... you do not, there it is! :wink:
You support the nation Do you think Trump does???

Jennifer Griffin is the female equivalent of Chris Wallace.

FOX has now almost totally turned into another Crap News Network/ CNN

Sad but true.

Forum List

Back