How Obama Compares - Historic Presidential Approval Ratings

The "liberal media" loves to seize on stories of a falling Obama approval rating (and completely ignore it when his approval goes up) but with only two years left in his 2nd term, President Obama is on his way to have one of the highest lows...3rd behind Kennedy and Eisenhower.

president%20approval%20ratings.png
Obama get the most favorable media coverage of any president in American history, plus the "first black president" thing. People are afraid to criticize at risk of being labeled a racist by the lame stream media. His highs are lower than any other president on the list, but as far as the low goes? Obama is always going to have his core brainwashed leftist support

Nope.

The Fox entertainment/phony news network lies about him every single day. So do Rush, Breitbart, Drudge, Beck, Jones and the rest of the RW hacks.
The mainstream media loves Obama they are the ones who should have been investigating all the scandals like the IRS scandal, certainly not the worst attorney general in American history Eric Holder, but they all but ignored them

"The mainstream media loves Obama they are the ones who should have been investigating all the scandals ..."

Wrong again.

It is not the job of media to investigate anything at all.

Where do you fools get this nonsense?

:uhoh3:

It is just simple math. 47 percent approval rating is a shoe in. Add that to the MSM fawning over Obama and running cover and all he needs is to win over some independents and his approval ratings soar.

Never mind the unemployment rate. Never mind that those on disability is skyrocketing, never mind the financial disaster is waiting due to our debt under all the presidents, who will get the blame, and Obama who added to it like no other before him. Never mind that he created a power vacuum that lead to ISIS. Never mind that Industrial output is flat lined if not dropping. Never mind the drone program. Never mind the bombing of other countries. Never mind that the racial divide in the country was made worse by Obama. Ignore all that and even I would have to say he is doing a great job......................just ignore and believe. His man made disasters will fall on the next president and will only make him look better.

Ignore all that and his popularity will rise because we are still in the age of celebrity.

The "liberal media" loves to seize on stories of a falling Obama approval rating (and completely ignore it when his approval goes up) but with only two years left in his 2nd term, President Obama is on his way to have one of the highest lows...3rd behind Kennedy and Eisenhower.

president%20approval%20ratings.png

"New things are better than old things. I want all new things."

- "Brave New World"

Correct me if I"m wrong, but over the course of every President's term(s) in office, towards the end everyone's over the guy and looking fowards to the new guy.

Clinton's high approval ratings came after he was acquitted and towards the end of presidency.

ClintonGraphData.jpg

Kinda tells a lot about a country that awards a serial liar who was caught red handed. I guess the country is telling women that their equal rights just don't matter. Hey, a lot like the democrat party has done for 200 years to the blacks and women.

Fascinating comparison.

What was interesting to note is that both Bush's have the greatest range swings, 60 and 64 percent. Carter comes next with a mere 47 and Nixon with 44. At this stage Obama has the smallest range swing of just 23 percent.

:lol: Yeah...no drama, Obama. Steady, even keel.

OMG, just when I didn't think you could be more stupid. better stick to the gay threads where you at least have some personal knowledge.
What is your need to make personal insults? Do you think that is an effective debate tactic? Do you think it makes you look clever or superior? It doesn't. I reflects badly on you, not the person you are insulting. It just makes you look like a total jerk with nothing to add to the discussion, nothing intelligent to say, no rebuttal to the OP's thesis, etc. You are really acting like a loser.

Yup!

In the long run that is going to help his standings historically.His accomplishments with healthcare are significant and his ability to lead in spite of obstruction will survive the test of time IMO.

you and wytch need to get a room. only if you are a woman since she doesn't do men.

obama will go down in history as the worst president ever. media manipulation of approval ratings means nothing.
his signature piece of legislation, ACA, is the worst piece of legislation in our history, a complete disaster that is destroying the best medical system in the world.

but continue worshiping the kenyan messiah, maybe he will send you some free cheese.

Nothing in your posting, not a single word, is even remotely cogent to the data in the OP. Not even close. Sure you are welcome to your opinion, which you make sure that the whole world hears all the time, but your opinion is not based in fact or approval ratings, to be sure.

ACA

passed by dems only in the middle of the night on Christmas eve
no floor discussion allowed in either house
passed by reconciliation in the senate, first time ever for such legislation
no amendments were allowed to be presented or voted on'
written by dem staffers in a sealed room
not a single person had read it before it became law

if you think that our govt should operate like that, then you would be very happy living in north korea.
Obamacare was passed in March after months of debate

the cloture bill was passed on Christmas eve using reconciliation procedures. Reid changed the rules and you fricken well know it.

There was NO floor debate in either house on the ACA bill. none, zero, zilch. Reid and Pelosi blocked all debate and woud not allow any amendments. This mess belongs to the dems and obama 100%. and its bringing them all down. its really fun to watch.

Fascinating comparison.

What was interesting to note is that both Bush's have the greatest range swings, 60 and 64 percent. Carter comes next with a mere 47 and Nixon with 44. At this stage Obama has the smallest range swing of just 23 percent.

OMG, just when I didn't think you could be more stupid. better stick to the gay threads where you at least have some personal knowledge.
What is your need to make personal insults? Do you think that is an effective debate tactic? Do you think it makes you look clever or superior? It doesn't. I reflects badly on you, not the person you are insulting. It just makes you look like a total jerk with nothing to add to the discussion, nothing intelligent to say, no rebuttal to the OP's thesis, etc. You are really acting like a loser.

I am clever and superior, sorry if that makes you angry. I destroy you libs on every topic by posting truth, logic, and common sense.

the losers are you libs and your false messiah obama the magnificent kenyan.

Fascinating comparison.

Yup!

In the long run that is going to help his standings historically.His accomplishments with healthcare are significant and his ability to lead in spite of obstruction will survive the test of time IMO.

you and wytch need to get a room. only if you are a woman since she doesn't do men.

obama will go down in history as the worst president ever. media manipulation of approval ratings means nothing.
his signature piece of legislation, ACA, is the worst piece of legislation in our history, a complete disaster that is destroying the best medical system in the world.

but continue worshiping the kenyan messiah, maybe he will send you some free cheese.

Nothing in your posting, not a single word, is even remotely cogent to the data in the OP. Not even close. Sure you are welcome to your opinion, which you make sure that the whole world hears all the time, but your opinion is not based in fact or approval ratings, to be sure.

ACA

if you think that our govt should operate like that, then you would be very happy living in north korea.

The topic of the OP is not the ACA. Problems concentrating, what?

Obama is the perfect example of what happens when you call and expect a boy to do a man's job.

Fascinating comparison.

I am clever and superior, sorry if that makes you angry. I destroy you libs on every topic by posting truth, logic, and common sense.

Yeah, right. LOL :cuckoo:

Yup!

ACA

wytchey brought up ACA, not me. Lodge your complaint with her.

Fascinating comparison.

Yeah, right. LOL :cuckoo:

your sig proves my point.

Fascinating comparison.

I've found that when people feel that they have to inform others that they are clever and supior...neither is the truth. You've posted nothing but your opinion on the facts provided to you and very little to do with the topic.

If he remains on the current trajectory, President Obama is on track to have one of the highest low approval ratings of a modern President. The fact that annoys the hell out of you is just icing on the cake.

Yup!

ACA

No, I did not. Someone else posted it as an example of what he will be remembered for. You seized on that as an opportunity to attack with Fox falsehoods which were rebutted with actual facts and figures.

The Real Numbers On 'The Obamacare Effect' Are In-Now Let The Crow Eating Begin

Fascinating comparison.

I've found that when people feel that they have to inform others that they are clever and supior...neither is the truth. You've posted nothing but your opinion on the facts provided to you and very little to do with the topic.

If he remains on the current trajectory, President Obama is on track to have one of the highest low approval ratings of a modern President. The fact that annoys the hell out of you is just icing on the cake.

it is what it is, wytch. I am not bragging, just stating facts. the problem with you libs is that you never have any facts on your side, therefore you always lose when both sides are given equal time. Thats the beauty of these message boards as compared to the biased media, both sides get equal time here and you guys always lose because liberalism is a failed ideology.

as obama, his ratings go down every week. his stupidity on ISIS and muslim terrorism will make him leave office as the worst president in history. and if the US gets hit again (heaven forbid) he will go down as the lowest of the low.

ACA

No, I did not. Someone else posted it as an example of what he will be remembered for. You seized on that as an opportunity to attack with Fox falsehoods which were rebutted with actual facts and figures.

You cite an opinion piece by Rick Unger, a dem/lib hack and claim it as truth?? you are as dumb, or disengenuous, as I suspected

ACA

You cite an opinion piece by Rick Unger, a dem/lib hack and claim it as truth?? you are as dumb, or disengenuous, as I suspected

I also provided you numbers from Kaiser Health. You probably ignored all the links Mr Unger provided in the "opinion piece" didn't you?

You, on the other hand, still have offered nothing but your opinion. The ACA is not perfect. It needs a lot of work and a Congress willing to work on it, but to say it is failing is a blatant falsehood.

Forum List

Back