How Obama Poisoned Race Relations in America

He and his hateful wife attended a black racist church called, Black Liberation with the racist (everything wrong for blacks is because of white people) Wright for 20 damn years...

but these wonderful votes overlooked all that and instead called the people speaking out about his church, RACIST.... Hard to swallow they put this hateful little man on the American people and now we are all suffering for it

Obama's voters are dumb people, Obama will ruin America like affirmative acion''s benefitors in Detroit it did. Barry Southero is a clandestine Muslim and helped fundamentalist sickos in Arab countries to obtain the power.

Did Affirmative Action effect the White women who are the #1 beneficiaries of AA? Or the Asian community who are the #2? Or does it just destroy the blacks?

He and his hateful wife attended a black racist church called, Black Liberation with the racist (everything wrong for blacks is because of white people) Wright for 20 damn years...

but these wonderful votes overlooked all that and instead called the people speaking out about his church, RACIST.... Hard to swallow they put this hateful little man on the American people and now we are all suffering for it

Obama's voters are dumb people, Obama will ruin America like affirmative acion''s benefitors in Detroit it did. Barry Southero is a clandestine Muslim and helped fundamentalist sickos in Arab countries to obtain the power.

Did Affirmative Action effect the White women who are the #1 beneficiaries of AA? Or the Asian community who are the #2? Or does it just destroy the blacks?

Sniff, sniff...smell that? It's cognitive dissonance and you started it. Luckily very few of the 'Stephanistas' actually think, so the conflagration won't spread far.

Please be careful in the future.

It's funny though.

Liberals champion racial equality, but shame white people for being white. When they have the black man surely under their heel, they go after the white man. It's funny to watch this colossal double standard unfold.

Except that affirmative action is proof that the left DOESN'T think blacks are equal. They need special help to compete for jobs or college admission.

It's funny though.

Liberals champion racial equality, but shame white people for being white. When they have the black man surely under their heel, they go after the white man. It's funny to watch this colossal double standard unfold.

Except that affirmative action is proof that the left DOESN'T think blacks are equal. They need special help to compete for jobs or college admission.

Was segregation proof that whites needed special help in competing for jobs or college admissions. I ask since many white protestant institutions not only wouldn't hire blacks, they wouldn't hire Jews or Catholics either. If you were a white male protestant in those days, you had a leg up on just about everybody.

It's funny though.

Affirmative Action (AA) wasn't proof of what the left thought. AA was a product of institutional racism and an effort to level the playing field and open doors.

Maybe you're too young to have seen CC&R's which prevented the sale of property to minorities and was made illegal as part of Title V and Fair Housing laws. Maybe you feel that was unfair to whites, I suppose some do. Rand Paul, as I recall, said he wouldn't have voted for the Civil Rights Act of 1964. I find that reprehensible. do you?

Blaming Obama for poisoning race relations is like a Klansman standing on a negro's front lawn with a burning cross blaming the negro for all the hate in the air.

The faux right is so disconnected from reality it is not even funny any more.

Sorry but who keeps bringing up Obama's race?

Blaming Obama for poisoning race relations is like a Klansman standing on a negro's front lawn with a burning cross blaming the negro for all the hate in the air.

Kenyan Colonial Mau Mau, boi, man child, thug.

1940476.png

put_the_white_back_in_whitehouse-vertical.jpg

resize

"Put the White Back in the White House" Meme Moves from Twitter to GOP Rally

Must be plants by the Democrats.

By Arnold Ahlert
7/26/2013

A new poll by NBC News and the Wall Street Journal reveals that public perceptions about race relations in America have taken a devastating hit since the election of Barack Obama. At the beginning of the president’s first term, 79 percent of whites and 63 percent of blacks had a positive view of American race relations. Those numbers have plummeted to 52 percent and 38 percent, respectively. Meanwhile, 45 percent of whites now consider race relations fairly or very bad, compared with 20 percent in 2009, and the negative views held by black Americans has jumped from 30 percent to 58 percent. Thus, the idea that the election of Barack Obama would usher in a golden age of so-called post-racial relations has exploded. And the president and his administration bear the lion’s share of the responsibility for lighting the fuse.

[Excerpt]

Read more:
How Obama Poisoned Race Relations in America | FrontPage Magazine

Of course even the revelations coming from NBC, somehow will be denied by the Progressive Left.

That's because white racist conservatives did their best to make the situation worse. Did you personally have a more positive view before Obama got elected? :lol:

Sure some do...but I'm talking about this time and this instance.

So please stop saying theres no reason for people to think hatred of Obama comes from policies. As you just mentioned, it wasnt

I never mentioned "hatred" (I won't even speculate on why some people "hate" him) I specifically said disagree and I'm speaking from personal experience since there have numerous occasions that I've called a "racist" for no greater offense than expressing my disagreement with President Obama's policies and/or political philosophy, and I'm neither a Republican nor a Conservative, I can only imagine how often GOP Conservatives get slandered with that label.

If certain people on the left wouldn't intentionally paint with such broad brushes then maybe, just maybe an intelligent and productive conversation about race relations in this country could be conducted, but I suspect those guilty of slinging the racism charge at everyone and everything that doesn't meet with their approval aren't really interested in improving race relations and that their only objective is using race as a tool to silence those that disagree with them, if they had any honor or integrity they'd be deeply ashamed of themselves.

Bravo.

I've reached the sad conclusion that those people literally don't want an intelligent and (especially) productive conversation about race, for precisely the reason you describe - political advantage.

Further, they go out of their way to exacerbate the situation. Poke, poke, poke, incite, incite, incite. Any response from other side plays directly into their hands.

Meanwhile, another generation of young black kids are being raised in an environment of anger, hopelessness, dependency. There are many should look in the mirror before they scream "racist", but they don't appear to have mirrors in their homes.

It was clear that race relations in America were rapidly deteriorating, and that recent NBC poll just reinforced the obvious.

Hopefully someday soon a person or group will come along and successfully challenge both "ends" of the issue to face their own faults and to fix them -- but it will require someone who is brave, not worried about how "it will look", not worried about annoying a key constituency, and willing to do what it takes, strong enough to hold a mirror to the face of both ends.

Obviously Obama is not that guy. Oh well. All we can do now is keep hoping.

and its a shame we have had to have 2 piss poor leaders back to back....thats 16 years of people drifting further and further apart....if our next President is just as bad as these last 2 in the people department.....this country is fucked......

Likely the damage Papa Doc obama has done won't be undone by another president. It might take generations for this poison to work it's way through the system, if it ever could.

It's funny though.

Was segregation proof that whites needed special help in competing for jobs or college admissions. I ask since many white protestant institutions not only wouldn't hire blacks, they wouldn't hire Jews or Catholics either. If you were a white male protestant in those days, you had a leg up on just about everybody.

Well, nobody knows that question better than the Democratic Party, who perpetrated segregationist policy, along with single handedly giving birth to one of the most racist hate groups America will ever know.

Last edited:

people like you on the right Baron are part of the problem....and those on the left who feel if you dont agree with Obama its because he is black....are the the problems on their side....the guy is just not that effective of a President.....he has a hard time relating to those on the right....and i dont mean the Far Right...they will never agree with him no matter what he does.....i am talking about the more Moderate right.....Bush had the same problem with the left.....Clinton was a better leader than these 2 guys even when he was sleeping.....

1940476.png

put_the_white_back_in_whitehouse-vertical.jpg

resize

"Put the White Back in the White House" Meme Moves from Twitter to GOP Rally

Dean who keeps on bringing up White people here more than anyone?....

By Arnold Ahlert
7/26/2013

A new poll by NBC News and the Wall Street Journal reveals that public perceptions about race relations in America have taken a devastating hit since the election of Barack Obama. At the beginning of the president’s first term, 79 percent of whites and 63 percent of blacks had a positive view of American race relations. Those numbers have plummeted to 52 percent and 38 percent, respectively. Meanwhile, 45 percent of whites now consider race relations fairly or very bad, compared with 20 percent in 2009, and the negative views held by black Americans has jumped from 30 percent to 58 percent. Thus, the idea that the election of Barack Obama would usher in a golden age of so-called post-racial relations has exploded. And the president and his administration bear the lion’s share of the responsibility for lighting the fuse.

[Excerpt]

Read more:
How Obama Poisoned Race Relations in America | FrontPage Magazine

Of course even the revelations coming from NBC, somehow will be denied by the Progressive Left.

That's because white racist conservatives did their best to make the situation worse. Did you personally have a more positive view before Obama got elected? :lol:

and the Politically Correct racist on the left helped....

Bring a gun to a knife fight. Bet you are the grandson of a typical white woman.

No, actually it's Obama himself who keeps bringing it up. Even at the most inappropriate times.

What a load of crap. Racism has existed in the United States since we were colonies of England. We had to pass a Civil Rights Act to try and put an end to institutional racism, but that bill had no effect on generational racists. It is they who have created this new wave of hate and fear.

Someone would actually believe that racism was born in the United States of America, when it's been happening since man has walked this earth.

Forum List

Back