How 'Out of Touch' Are the Dems At Town Halls?

That the Republicans politicized the whole thing and blew it WAAAY out of proportion.

It ended with them giving into the husband's wishes...to end her "life."

She was a shell, a zombie...torture.

That the Republicans politicized the whole thing and blew it WAAAY out of proportion.

It ended with them giving into the husband's wishes...to end her "life."

She was a shell, a zombie...torture.

Um...why because they didn't disobey a court order? I thought our elected officials were suppose to follow the law.

If I remember correctly, the husband had consent to end her life.

The Republicans then came into the picture fighting to save her life, due to her parents or whatever. Tottally out of place, as the husband has the final say.

And it ended in the courts, as you've claimed with them ending her life.

So it was a big-ass hoopla for nothing.

Isn't that about the gist of it?

If I remember correctly, the husband had consent to end her life.

The Republicans then came into the picture fighting to save her life, due to her parents or whatever. Tottally out of place, as the husband has the final say.

And it ended in the courts, as you've claimed with them ending her life.

So it was a big-ass hoopla for nothing.

Isn't that about the gist of it?

Yep the court overturned Terri's law, so in effect creating law right from the bench. Of course if that sort of thing, like life, isn't important to you, then I guess it would be considered big-ass hoopla.

I saw the video and read the article.

Pure unadulterated Republican ignorance and rhetoric at its finest.

Firstly, the crowd was largely Republican at the TH meeting, which would explain the ignorance.

Secondly, these people are now harping on about how they "don't want the government to tell them when to end their/their family's lives" when, in fact, under the Republican Regime of Herr Bush they, the guvmint, decided to override a family's decision of end-of-life-care with the Shiavo fiasco.

The hypocicy is staggering.

These people are like The Hulk. They get mad and enraged from watching FAUXNews and start on a rampage. "Republican smash!" They can't hear anything, see anything or think about anything except "No! Must smash Obama/care!" Then they want to get offended when they cool off for 2 seconds they want to get offended they the media has referred to them as less than civilized.

Can you believe these ignorant fucks?
And, what is it about Obamacare that you are particularly fond of? Can you articulate why you are a supporter of the bill? Or, are you truly just the troll as mentioned?

What bill?

There are numerous bills out, nothing is final.

Unlike the damned Republicans, Democrats are actually trying to IMPROVE on the broken system and actually HELP save American lives.

The stinking Republicans have twisted that into death talk. More fear-mongering, the same Bush Regime 9.11 nonsense and Swiftboat lies and rhetoric.

These people are the most despicable people on the planet...through and through.

What bill?

There are numerous bills out, nothing is final.

Unlike the damned Republicans, Democrats are actually trying to IMPROVE on the broken system and actually HELP save American lives.

The stinking Republicans have twisted that into death talk. More fear-mongering, the same Bush Regime 9.11 nonsense and Swiftboat lies and rhetoric.

These people are the most despicable people on the planet...through and through.

Really...maybe you could explain what is wrong with this bill which is the Rep. alternative?

Text of H.R.3400 as Introduced in House: To provide for incentives to encourage health insurance coverage, and... OpenCongress

The fact of the matter is, Republicans have no interest whatsoever in ANY kind of health care reform.

None.

If they do manage to kill HCR the country's doomed, as it will be at least another 15 to 20 years before we get another shot to fix the mess again.

Mark my words.

The fact of the matter is, Republicans have no interest whatsoever in ANY kind of health care reform.

None.

If they do manage to kill HCR the country's doomed, as it will be at least another 15 to 20 years before we get another shot to fix the mess again.

Mark my words.
the GOP cant block ANYTHING
so get your head out of your ass
if the dems dont pass it it will be because they fear for their re-elelction

You got that right asshole...FEAR.

Thanks to the Republican FEAR-MONGERING, lies and propaganda through their media arm FAUXNews.

Same gestapo shit they successfully pulled under the Bush Regime with the Terror Alerts and the "your either with us or against us" bullshit.

Republicans = all fear, all the time.

Nice work.

You got that right asshole...FEAR.

Thanks to the Republican FEAR-MONGERING, lies and propaganda through their media arm FAUXNews.

Same gestapo shit they successfully pulled under the Bush Regime with the Terror Alerts and the "your either with us or against us" bullshit.

Republicans = all fear, all the time.

Nice work.
wow, you are likely the most ignorant asshole i've met
fear for their re-election means they dont want to piss off the people that VOTE for them
you are just a fucking moron

None.

Mark my words.

Nice way to dodge the question....what is wrong with the alternative?
Why must government take over health care decisions?

None.

Mark my words.

JR shows you an alternative, asks you to critique it. You respond with fingers in ears, saying "la la la, I can't hear you." That too often is the liberal response, no discussion.

Funny how Hillary says we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration yet when average Americans actually do this they are racist Nazi's... I'm confused.

None.

Mark my words.

dramaqueen/smear merchant/butthole.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

you are a divider not a uniter.. good work.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7urjbKDE14]YouTube - Drama Cat[/ame]

Funny how Hillary says we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration yet when average Americans actually do this they are racist Nazi's... I'm confused.

don't be confused honey,, just consider the source..you know democrats gotta have a hate target. well now it's just we citizens.. :lol: they hate we citizens.

Forum List

Back