How Pat Buchanan Wants To Keep The GOP White

The GOP is still baffled as to why minorities won't vote for a party which so clearly hates them.

Buchanan's solution?

"Let's double down on the hate!"

:cuckoo:

That's not the way I read it... but he problem here is the left's answer is if you don't support amnesty, open borders, Obama, gay marriage, etc. is to call you a ____________ (fill in the blanks).

Whe

So, in all these years, did liberals ever figure out how intelligent it makes them for calling everyone and everything "racist"?

Trolling

No, calling a spade a spade.... racist is the left's answer to everything... and a not very intelligent answer at that.

You're right that the answer to everything except I said trolling and not racist. See how speaking in absolutes make you a fool

No, calling a spade a spade.... racist is the left's answer to everything... and a not very intelligent answer at that.

You're right that the answer to everything except I said trolling and not racist. See how speaking in absolutes make you a fool

I was answering you response of "trolling" to his correct assertion that you guys answer racist to any criticism.

See how your dim comprehension abilities makes you look stupid?

I suspect I haven't followed him as much as you have, but I'd agree that he's a brilliant guy. Watching him discuss American history and/or global geo-political history is pretty amazing. I think his time of relevance, such as it was, has long since passed, though.

He strikes me as a guy who essentially doesn't have a filter, he'll just say whatever comes to mind without worrying about how it will be perceived, and I like that part of him. I've not followed him enough to know whether he's a classical racist or a guy who is perceived as one because he gives no person or group quarter - but he's now pretty much just sitting in the corner babbling.

I do seem to remember him pissing off the GOP a few times, and anyone who angers both parties does grab my attention from time to time.

It's what some people call speaking truth to power. Liberals call him a racist because he challenges the entitlement plantation startegy the Democrats depend on. It's OK for every other color and culture to be protective except for white Americans. Yeah, yeah, yeah.....I know all of the liberals here will be calling me "racist" for saying that, but it's true. Few people in American politics can match Buchanan's historical knowledge and understanding. He has nothing against people of color and he understands the role that legal immigration and assimilation into American culture played in making this nation great. He wants to maintain that greatness for future generations. Allowing millions of people to cross the border illeagally and offer them entitlements and benefits without an expectation that they assimilate to American culture will ultimately do more harm than good. The Democrats embrace that and call Buchanan a racist for exposing it.

I

[

The GOP hasn't given up those cities. They simply can't win people over in them.

Frankly, the GOP is only kept alive by playing on the racial, religious and sexual fears of dumb ass crackers in the south and rural areas.

And they win because those people are basically stupid.

so Republican voters are white, old, poor, rural and uneducated :cuckoo:

let´s remember some recent figures:
Family income under $50,000: 60-38 for Obama (+28 among those under $30,000)
Family income between $50,000 and $100,000: 52-46 for Romney
Family income above $100,000: 54-44 for Romney

(Almost 60% of voters belong to families whose total income is above $50,000)

College Graduate: 50-48 for Obama

White 30-44 year old: +21 for Romney
White >65 year old: +21 for Romney

I think you miss my point. Yes, 60% of people who make under 50K GET IT. The Republicans are not your friends.

I wonder what the fuck is up with the 38% who voted for a guy who said, "I'm not concerned about the poor" and "I like to be able to fire people". Are they just stupid?

And yes, mostly, they are.

Dunno if I'd say they were stupid per se Joe, but rather they gather their facts from limited sources that tend to spin them to support the GOP side of the political spectrum (FAUX Nooze for one).

Besides..................when the GOP leaders are out lying about what is really going on, and those limited knowledge voters refuse to listen to anything the other side says (because the politicians on their side say that the Obama administration is turning this country communist), it becomes real easy for the GOP to get the people to vote against their own best interests.

West Va. comes to mind.

Forum List

Back