How Pat Buchanan Wants To Keep The GOP White

Where's the difference in Pat Buchanan appealing to the party faithful's legitimate concerns over illegal immigration (which is a crime) and how it's affecting the world around his intended audience, to the Huffington Post's article appealing to its intended readership (Latinos) to consider how Buchanan's proposed agenda could affect them and the world around them? The article's just as guilty as what it's accusing Buchanan of.

When you get down to the brass tacks of politics, they all appeal to concerns rooted in race and purport to act on them on behalf of their supporters, who are often too scared of losing their jobs and reputation after bearing witness to what's befallen those who've dared raise their heads above the parapet. Buchanan doesn't share those concerns because he's used to enduring the wrath of his detractors and knows he has means to support himself if mainstream offers dried-up.

Where's the difference in Pat Buchanan appealing to the party faithful's legitimate concerns over illegal immigration (which is a crime) and how it's affecting the world around his intended audience, to the Huffington Post's article appealing to its intended readership (Latinos) to consider how Buchanan's proposed agenda could affect them and the world around them? The article's just as guilty as what it's accusing Buchanan of.

When you get down to the brass tacks of politics, they all appeal to concerns rooted in race and purport to act on them on behalf of their supporters, who are often too scared of losing their jobs and reputation after bearing witness to what's befallen those who've dared raise their heads above the parapet. Buchanan doesn't share those concerns because he's used to enduring the wrath of his detractors and knows he has means to support himself if mainstream offers dried-up.

BUchanan is a Nazi Troll who has his worst aspects ignored because he's "Part of the Club".

The problem the GOP has with Illegal Immigration is a "rich vs. rube" issue. The Rich get away with murder in this country because the Rubes keep going along with it.

In the case of immigration, it can be boiled down to one statement...

"I can't have illegals here, I'm running for office for Pete's Sake!" - Mitt Romney.

Who is hiring Illegals?

Rich people!

Why?

Because they won't demand better wages or complain about unacceptable working conditions.

But in order to keep the Rubes voting against their own economic interests, they get guys like Buchanan out there getting them all upset that these people are "Taking your job!"

No, a rich person gave him your job.

You could end the "illegal" problem in fairly easily.

1) Establish a series of fines for illegals in your workplace. No excuses. No "His papers looked okay" no, "that's who the day labor company sent". If he's on your business site doing work and you're paying him, you get fined.

2) Put out a 1-800 number to drop a dime on your employer if he is hiring illegals. If you're right, you get a cut of the fines. All confidentially, of course.

3) When you are caught, you have to put up a sign in your business lobby that reads, "I was caught hiring illegals, cheating an American worker out of a fair paycheck. Please consider my lack of ethics when doing business with me. "

BUchanan is a Nazi Troll who has his worst aspects ignored because he's "Part of the Club".

The problem the GOP has with Illegal Immigration is a "rich vs. rube" issue. The Rich get away with murder in this country because the Rubes keep going along with it.

"I can't have illegals here, I'm running for office for Pete's Sake!" - Mitt Romney.

Who is hiring Illegals?

Rich people!

Why?

Because they won't demand better wages or complain about unacceptable working conditions.

But in order to keep the Rubes voting against their own economic interests, they get guys like Buchanan out there getting them all upset that these people are "Taking your job!"

1) Establish a series of fines for illegals in your workplace. No excuses. No "His papers looked okay" no, "that's who the day labor company sent". If he's on your business site doing work and you're paying him, you get fined.

2) Put out a 1-800 number to drop a dime on your employer if he is hiring illegals. If you're right, you get a cut of the fines. All confidentially, of course.

3) When you are caught, you have to put up a sign in your business lobby that reads, "I was caught hiring illegals, cheating an American worker out of a fair paycheck. Please consider my lack of ethics when doing business with me. "

you are Sallow are hypocrites

Who is hiring Illegals?

Rich people!

Why?

you are Sallow are hypocrites

Why, exactly?

Answer the question, Sallow.

I think I did.

Buchanan really is a racist.

fact or opinion?

That's basically a fact.

Like Gingrich, Buchanan views White Christian Culture as "superior" to all others and worries about the effect "diluting" that culture with other cultures will have on the United States.

That said, Buchanan and Gingrich are process oriented and advocate for our present Constitutional system of representative government.

I think I did.

Buchanan really is a racist.

fact or opinion?

That's basically a fact.

Like Gingrich, Buchanan views White Christian Culture as "superior" to all others and worries about the effect "diluting" that culture with other cultures will have on the United States.

That said, Buchanan and Gingrich are process oriented and advocate for our present Constitutional system of representative government.

That said, it's clear that the issue is Culture, Not Race. That is an important distinction. You should give it more thought. That said, I think your assessment of him is well thought out.

Pazt is a long time racist

he just cant keep honest with the tiny scraps of power he has.

there are many people who cant handle tiny little scraps of power

fact or opinion?

That's basically a fact.

That said, it's clear that the issue is Culture, Not Race. That is an important distinction. You should give it more thought. That said, I think your assessment of him is well thought out.

Don't get me wrong. I like Buchanan. Unlike many of the "left wing" and "liberals" I was sad he was booted from MSNBC. He's very smart and comes at politics with a pretty objective eye. He's even praised Obama on several occasions. Doesn't change the racism/bigot tag.

fact or opinion?

That's basically a fact.

Some cultures are simply incompatible with other cultures. It doesn't make them better or worse, just incompatible.

Not sure how the piece is about "how Pat Buchanan wants to keep the GOP white", the title of this thread and (not coincidentally) a HuffPost article. It appears to be questioning the GOP's apparent willingness to allow X million illegals to ultimately become voters who will most likely vote Democrat. Evidently the argument is that he's saying not to allow any of them into the GOP.

Oh well, intellectual honesty is now optional, what the hell.

Anyone knowledgeable about Buchanan and his work, knows he's pretty much a racist and a bigot. That said, he's also extremely personable and very intelligent.

He's been in the game a very long time and knows the ins and outs.

He greatly contributes to the national discussion from a viewpoint that is not well or completely understood.

Why are you lying? I've never seen Buchanan write or utter anything racist in nature.

Have you?

Not sure how the piece is about "how Pat Buchanan wants to keep the GOP white", the title of this thread and (not coincidentally) a HuffPost article. It appears to be questioning the GOP's apparent willingness to allow X million illegals to ultimately become voters who will most likely vote Democrat. Evidently the argument is that he's saying not to allow any of them into the GOP.

Oh well, intellectual honesty is now optional, what the hell.

Anyone knowledgeable about Buchanan and his work, knows he's pretty much a racist and a bigot. That said, he's also extremely personable and very intelligent.

He's been in the game a very long time and knows the ins and outs.

He greatly contributes to the national discussion from a viewpoint that is not well or completely understood.

Why are you lying? I've never seen Buchanan write or utter anything racist in nature.

Have you?

He didn't vote for Obama. Do you need any more proof?

Can you imagine in today's day and age not voting for a person of color who wants to be president?

Oh, wait, well over half the country didn't vote for Obama.

Never mind.

Funny how the democrat party tends to forget their segregationist heritage when it's convenient. They went from segregation to plantation strategy. Any Black person who escapes the democrat plantation is publicly humiliated.

So, in all these years, did liberals ever figure out how intelligent it makes them for calling everyone and everything "racist"?

Pat's a bonafide racist.

I've followed the guy for years.

He's also insanely brilliant about politics.

Pat is a racist?? Did you take a look at his VP running mate back in 2000, Enola Foster? Happens to be black.

Try again.

Pat Buchanan has a plan to win more white voters for the GOP.

In an article published by the website World Net Daily last week, Buchanan describes increased black voter turnout and Latino demographic growth as a “crisis for the Grand Old Party.” To combat it, the conservative pundit implies that the Republican Party should adopt a new version of the “Southern Strategy” revolving around immigration.

Because God forbid the Republicans would make a more concerted effort to try and appeal to non-white Americans.

Oh wait, Rand Paul did try that and you guys slammed him for that too. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back