How Police Departments routinely take advantage of the poor, minorities....

Why is it that everyone bitching about drug tests reliability.....uses drugs.......guys the shit is bad for you, it can instantly kill you, make you do crazy shit.....not worth the price for a high

LINK, please.

For my personal observation?

OK

You made the statement without any foundation. Typical "law and order" scumbag.

Heroin can kill you....disagree?

And you don't use drugs?

And what is a law and order scumbag?

Why is it that everyone bitching about drug tests reliability.....uses drugs.......guys the shit is bad for you, it can instantly kill you, make you do crazy shit.....not worth the price for a high

LINK, please.

OK

And you don't use drugs?

ANY drug in large amounts can harm or kill you.

ANY ADULTERATED drug sold on the streets can kill you.

BUT it should be up to your healthcare provider to determine if a drug is safe for you to take in certain amounts.

LINK, please.

OK

And you don't use drugs?

BUT it should be up to your healthcare provider to determine if a drug is safe for you to take in certain amounts.

So this is for medical purposes and not recreational?

So heroin is as dangerous as pot?

LINK, please.

OK

And you don't use drugs?

Those are questions that ought to be directed to the medical and/or scientific community.

The US police state considers those questions to be irrelevant . They believe that the war against drug users is worth pursuing. They believe that those questions ought to be answered by the police state agents.

From the why the kill the motherfuckers department

Firstly, let me point out that state POLITICIANS benefit from the Prison-Industrial Complex

How Police Departments routinely take advantage of the poor, minorities, ignorant

How a $2 Roadside Drug Test Sends Innocent People to Jail

10drugtests1-superJumbo-v4.jpg

Widespread evidence shows that these tests routinely
produce false positives. Why are police departments
and prosecutors across the country still using them?

Yes, it's a disgraceful racket - sanctioned by government.

OK

And you don't use drugs?

Those are questions that ought to be directed to the medical and/or scientific community.

The US police state considers those questions to be irrelevant . They believe that the war against drug users is worth pursuing. They believe that those questions ought to be answered by the police state agents.

See how he shifts....

He is a user since he ignore answering, so I was correct with my observation

He mentioned medical, but is now adding science

Here is some info.....they have and they have a drug classification schedule....some drugs
Are over the counter
Others require prescriptions
Others are for only research
Others are banned from pretty much anything

That's usually based on their effects and how dangerous they are

I know you'll dispute, so is pot more, less or just as dangerous as heroin?

Firstly, let me point out that state POLITICIANS benefit from the Prison-Industrial Complex

How Police Departments routinely take advantage of the poor, minorities, ignorant

Yes, it's a disgraceful racket - sanctioned by government.

Well this explains alot, you have to be on drugs to post the shit Lakhota does.....now he makes sense

Where's the evidence?

Where's the evidence?

The EVIDENCE is hidden from "law and Order" conservatives because their small brains can not assimilate the material.

Excellent Resource:

Licit and Illicit Drugs. The Consumers Union Report on Narcotics, Stimulants, Depressants, Inhalants, Hallucinogens, and Marijuana—Including Caffeine, Nicotine, and Alcohol.

Where's the evidence?

The EVIDENCE is hidden from "law and Order" conservatives because their small brains can not assimilate the material.

In other words, you don't have any of that widespread evidence you claim exists. Didn't think so. Since you don't, I won't just take your word for it.

And if these poor and minorities are really poor, how do they have money to get high? And couldn't they spend then little they have on things to better themselves instead of toking it up?

Excellent Resource:

Licit and Illicit Drugs. The Consumers Union Report on Narcotics, Stimulants, Depressants, Inhalants, Hallucinogens, and Marijuana—Including Caffeine, Nicotine, and Alcohol.
Well no link, but I already covered this, caffeine is legal, because it doesn't make you go nuts or kill you

Now are they all equivalent?

Is caffeine as dangerous as heroin?

OK

And you don't use drugs?

See how he shifts....

He is a user since he ignore answering, so I was correct with my observation

He mentioned medical, but is now adding science

Here is some info.....they have and they have a drug classification schedule....some drugs
Are over the counter
Others require prescriptions
Others are for only research
Others are banned from pretty much anything

That's usually based on their effects and how dangerous they are

I know you'll dispute, so is pot more, less or just as dangerous as heroin?

I understand that as a "law and order" conservative you are extremely limited in analyzing this material.

Try to remove from your brain all the bullshit propaganda that is occupying the space and return when you can use deductive reasoning.

Excellent Resource:

Well no link, but I already covered this, caffeine is legal, because it doesn't make you go nuts or kill you

I am not a doctor or a scientist.

It should be up to those professions and not the police departments to determine what drug , if any, is best for you.

That is how is done in free countries.

meanwhile police departments are fleecing and incarcerating Americans for fun and profit.

Excellent Resource:

It should be up to those professions and not the police departments to determine what drug , if any, is best for you.

meanwhile police departments are fleecing and incarcerating Americans for fun and profit.

Wow we keep shifting......so no answer to pot vs heroin? You don't know the difference? Then why are you even commenting on this topic being so ignorant?

Show me a scientist or doctor saying pcp.or hreroin are good for you.

Excellent Resource:

Wow we keep shifting......so no answer to pot vs heroin? You don't know the difference? Then why are you even commenting on this topic being so ignorant?

ASKED AND ANSWERED

But typical law and order conservative , you love ignorance.

Excellent Resource:

Its available at Amazon

But the worse blind is he who does not want to see.

In the late 20's , doctors who opposed the police state - The Harrison Narcotic Act of 1914 - were crushed.

Excellent Resource:

ASKED AND ANSWERED

But typical law and order conservative , you love ignorance.

Excellent Resource:

Its available at Amazon

But the worse blind is he who does not want to see.

In the late 20's , doctors who opposed the police state - The Harrison Narcotic Act of 1914 - were crushed.

It didn't have anything I the link.....

So you want recreational drugs correct?

And if these poor and minorities are really poor, how do they have money to get high? And couldn't they spend then little they have on things to better themselves instead of toking it up?

Do you know the physiology of "drug addiction"?

Forum List

Back