How President Trump turned the tide of illegal immigration in 1 year!

It may be difficult for a dolt like yourself to comprehend. You see when illegal border crossings go way down, that means there are much fewer illegals to round up, and that means fewer deportations are needed.

The goal is to have no illegal border crossings, no illegals, and thus no deportations needed. That will also save us countless billions of dollars.

It may be difficult for a dolt like yourself to comprehend. You see when illegal border crossings go way down, that means there are much fewer illegals to round up, and that means fewer deportations are needed.

Well, of course OTHER fellow idiots like yourself"cheer" at your erudite retort.....But....maybe....if you all put together your remaining functioning brain cells, you too would ask WHY are there "less" border crossings???

• Is it because of that beautiful wall????
  • Is it because illegals are afraid of big orange asses?
  • Is it really because of the extra funds he's given to the border patrol?(as of last month, nyet.....as Mike Flynn would say.)
  • Is it because of the extra agents at the border (again, as of last month...NO)
  • Is it because aliens stopped liking gringo dollars?

Somewhere in your empty cranial space, an answer MUST exist...... LOL

Haha...And you wonder why you have no credibility here...you never tell the whole truth.
Arrests of illegal wetbacks is up by more than 4,000 per month under the Trump admin. So many were arrested early on that immigration courts became backlogged..so much so that the number being deported has slowed as the court system plays catch-up.

“Immigration courts have long been overburdened, with regular deportation cases taking up to two years to complete because of the volume of cases. The Trump administration has added to that backlog by arresting more people and cutting back on the Obama administration policy of allowing undocumented immigrants to be free on bond as they await their court hearings.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions has dispatched 25 more immigration judges to detention centers along the southwest border with Mexico and wants to add more. The Justice Department's goal is to hire 50 immigration judges this year and 75 in the following year.”
Immigration arrests up, deportations down under Trump

I really don't like to "wrestle with pigs" too much........BUT, ask yourself this (from your own citation title).......

WHY would arrests be up......while deportations are down????

Does that mean that the orange moron is holding folks in US jails GITMO-style?

LOL

Trump still hasn't ended daca and he still hasn't thrown illegals out of our schools like the law demands.

So far it's just been talk.

I really don't like to "wrestle with pigs" too much........BUT, ask yourself this (from your own citation title).......

WHY would arrests be up......while deportations are down????

Does that mean that the orange moron is holding folks in US jails GITMO-style?

LOL
You mean he may be doing what the law mandates about Improper Entry? First offense is 6 months, second offense 2 years or more.

Trump still hasn't ended daca and he still hasn't thrown illegals out of our schools like the law demands.

So far it's just been talk.
What law demands illegals be thrown out of our schools? DACA is no longer being renewed and no new applications are being taken. :SHRUG:

How Donald Trump turned tide of illegal immigration in first year: Border crossing hits 45-year low

HAIL GOD EMPEROR TRUMP! This is wonderful news for AMERICANS and horrible news for Democrats! What will they EVER DO without millions more illegals to vote for them!
Not even. Nature can stop it. And no matter what you tell yourself America won't stay a majority white also.

“Not even nature can stop” illegals from stealing from REAL Americans?
Is that what you’re saying?
Are you an anchor or an actual, real life illegal alien?

How Donald Trump turned tide of illegal immigration in first year: Border crossing hits 45-year low

HAIL GOD EMPEROR TRUMP! This is wonderful news for AMERICANS and horrible news for Democrats! What will they EVER DO without millions more illegals to vote for them!
Not even. Nature can stop it. And no matter what you tell yourself America won't stay a majority white also.

“Not even nature can stop” illegals from stealing from REAL Americans?
Is that what you’re saying?
Are you an anchor or an actual, real life illegal alien?
Vast majority of illegals work hard, don't have access to benefits and do contribute to the federal taxes. In the other hand mostly white bums like who receive the government help and have plenty of time spewing their hate.

I live in LA 99% of the bums in my area, baggers, drug addicts are white. Most illegals run between 2 to 3 jobs. Get off your obese was and go work.

Your dear leader counted border turnarounds as deportations to pad his numbers. With the end of catch and release fewer are coming, that means fewer turnarounds to count. Trump has more interior deportations and I can think of 20 more that 2 regressive governors put bulls eyes on, their pardons won't make a bit of difference.

What law demands illegals be thrown out of our schools?

Section 1324 of title 8 of the US code makes it a federal felony to encourage illegals to live here.
OK what does that have to do with illegals in schools? If you can get Plyler v Doe overturned, then you may have a claim, until then...

Oh boy...1982 and Plyler v Doe...I wonder if the Supreme Court would have interpreted the 14th a little differently had they knew then what they know now with regard to the negative effect illegals impose on the people of this nation?
Without the ruling in the Plyler v Doe case my guess is Ronny wouldn’t have been leveraged into signing the Amnesty Bill in 1986.
In my opinion, no two actions in the modern history of this nation have fucked Americans over more.

Forum List

Back