How Putin Weaponized Wikileaks to Influence the Election of an American President

If you're really that dumb - maybe you should read this link:

EXCLUSIVE: Is this America's next First Lady? As Donald tops the polls, Melania Trump's journey from a Slovenian Communist's daughter and teenage model to White House favorite's wife is revealed
  • Melania Trump, 45, was born and raised in Sevnica, Slovenia to parents Viktor and Amalija Knavs
  • Document from the Slovenian State Archives that her father was a listed member of the League of Communists
  • Melania and her sister Ines took part in fashion shows alongside the children of their parents' fellow factory workers
  • 'She would talk about becoming a model. It was her only dream,' said a former friend and classmate
  • Melania met renowned fashion photographer Stane Jerko in 1987 at a modeling contest
  • Married Donald Trump in 2005 and they share one son, Barron, who is nine, and is Trump's fifth child
  • Seen at Wednesday night's presidential debate as her husband remains front-runner in Republican polls
  • See our full coverage on Donald Trump, his wife Melania and his Presidential campaign
Read more: Melania Trump: from daughter of a Communist to favorite for First Lady

images

First the DNC goes after a person of Jewish descent to make him drop out of the Democratic race and now they're going after one of Russian descent who's poor daughter could only afford a $135 dress to wear at the RNC convention, as compared to the $12,000 smock the DNC nominee wore... I thought you progressive Democrats wanted everyone to be accepting of people from other cultures.

Smells like progressive Democrat bigotry to me...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Last edited:
EXCLUSIVE: Is this America's next First Lady? As Donald tops the polls, Melania Trump's journey from a Slovenian Communist's daughter and teenage model to White House favorite's wife is revealed
  • Melania Trump, 45, was born and raised in Sevnica, Slovenia to parents Viktor and Amalija Knavs
  • Document from the Slovenian State Archives that her father was a listed member of the League of Communists
  • Melania and her sister Ines took part in fashion shows alongside the children of their parents' fellow factory workers
  • 'She would talk about becoming a model. It was her only dream,' said a former friend and classmate
  • Melania met renowned fashion photographer Stane Jerko in 1987 at a modeling contest
  • Married Donald Trump in 2005 and they share one son, Barron, who is nine, and is Trump's fifth child
  • Seen at Wednesday night's presidential debate as her husband remains front-runner in Republican polls
  • See our full coverage on Donald Trump, his wife Melania and his Presidential campaign
Read more: Melania Trump: from daughter of a Communist to favorite for First Lady

We should all be very fearful of Melania Trump's (born Melanija Knavs) connections to communist Russia. Her father was a listed member of the League of Communists. That's serious stuff to have possible communist connections directly in the White House. No wonder Putin is fighting so hard to get Trump elected.
My mother was Russian.. What's your fucking point? That LEGAL immigrants are a problem?

Are Julian Assange and Edward Snowden considered enemies of the state - and as such subject to termination?

We should all be very fearful of Melania Trump's (born Melanija Knavs) connections to communist Russia. Her father was a listed member of the League of Communists. That's serious stuff to have possible communist connections directly in the White House. No wonder Putin is fighting so hard to get Trump elected.
My mother was Russian.. What's your fucking point? That LEGAL immigrants are a problem?

Okay, now I know why you hate America! You filthy commie!

So legal immigrants from Russia are filthy Communists? Don't you just love the Leftist's Posterchild here who shows open BIGOTRY and hatred people of different ancestry?

So legal immigrants from Russia are filthy Communists? Don't you just love the Leftist's Posterchild here who shows open BIGOTRY and hatred people of different ancestry?

"So legal immigrants from Russia are filthy Communists?"

Sure...Why not? I've seen some of these x communists and they DO bring their filthy ways with them.

Trump's wife Melania comes from a documented communist family. Her father was a listed member of the League of Communists. Trump could be blackmailed through her communist connections. Surely Republicans don't want a communist sympathizer in the White House. It's really scary stuff.

Until today - it never occurred to me that the Manchurian Candidate could be female.

Melania Trump: from daughter of a Communist to favorite for First Lady

Really? Why hasn't he been blackmailed as one of the world's richest men? You're a fucking birdbrain.

Trump's wife Melania comes from a documented communist family. Her father was a listed member of the League of Communists. Trump could be blackmailed through her communist connections. Surely Republicans don't want a communist sympathizer in the White House. It's really scary stuff.

Until today - it never occurred to me that the Manchurian Candidate could be female.

Sure...Why not? I've seen some of these x communists and they DO bring their filthy ways with them.
^^^ Party of tolerance rearing it's ugly head even more after we find out today in those emails that liberals refer to Latino's as "TACO BOWLS" and think using the religion of Judaism as a weapon is tolerance..

I'm thankful you're not a Conservative.. I would be so embarrassed if you were on my side of the political divide. LMAO

^^^ Party of tolerance rearing it's ugly head even more after we find out today in those emails that liberals refer to Latino's as "TACO BOWLS" and think using the religion of Judaism as a weapon is tolerance..

It's called insider talk.

Wow you are desperate.
What the hell does that have to do with anything?

Obama's mother was more of a commie and so is Obama.

We know who the commies are, you can't scare us with this 5th grade bullshit

Me? Tolerant? You REALLY are confused! Ha...Ha...Ha...

We should all be fearful of Putin meddling in our U.S. presidential election. I bet he wouldn't appreciate it if we meddled in his.

President Hillary will really fuck him up!

Even Donald Trump should denounce such Russian tactics. However, that is unlikely - since he never said anything about his adviser saying Hillary should be shot by firing squad.

Why do you hate the truth "kemosabe"?
Are you truly that dispicable of a human being"

Truth is fine - but sometimes one must also consider the motives of the source.
Errrrm.........no.

If the emails were not authentic the DNC would be all over the news saying that they are fake. So they are authentic and that is all that matters. The source is irrelevant.

Even Donald Trump should denounce such Russian tactics. However, that is unlikely - since he never said anything about his adviser saying Hillary should be shot by firing squad.

Why do you hate the truth "kemosabe"?
Are you truly that dispicable of a human being"

Truth is fine - but sometimes one must also consider the motives of the source.
Errrrm.........no.

If the emails were not authentic the DNC would be all over the news saying that they are fake. So they are authentic and that is all that matters. The source is irrelevant.

If they're not illegal - what your point?

Just how long did you guys think you were going to be able to get away with being complete douchebags?
Those who would suffer and die under Trump? Not your problem, obviously. If millions have to die so you can keep your feeling of smarmy moral purity, that's a price you're willing to have someone else pay.
Sounds like another one of your paranoid delusions.

Forum List

Back