How Quiet The Democrats Are This Morning

The nasty liberals you talk about, have been saying since the whole war started that Assad was a ruthless man, Trump and many conservatives gagged at the idea of us attacking Syria. Trump even suggested Assad wasn't that big of threat. He was against attacking Syria.

Trump and the right villianized Syrian refugees as if they were some kind of animals. Trump hated them so much, he placed a ban on them coming to the US.

The chemical attack in Syria is nothing new. Syrians have been dying from Assad and his goons for years. You alt right loons even praised Assad and Putin for their phony Alepo attack.

But now that your orange Messsiah says Assad is bad, now you are jumping on the bandwagon that we need to take out Assad.

So excuse my liberal self if I'm not patting Trump on the back.

In fact, I think both democrats and republicans dropped the ball on Syria. The Syrians kept telling the world Assad was killing them but people didn't care.

It's like when the Jewish people in Germany tried telling the world what Hitler was doing but the world ignored them until millions of people died.
You just proved Fox New's point, that Trump is blasted by pied piper Dems, Damned if he do - damned if he don't, they will complain no matter what the move.
If you could look at an alternate universe where he does not do what he did you are in that universes still complaining, you are just wearing a paper hat playing with silly putty in that alternate universe, instead of a tin foil hat playing with Play-doh.
View attachment 120735

The USMB leftists appear even further left of their leaders in congress. If you notice, almost all have the same talking points, and massive amounts of posts when they do. What this should signal is--------->the talking points are being delivered, and that it is NOT from a political entity such as the Democrats. Oh, they be FOR the Democrats, but the talking points are being given from somewhere else. A group funded by Soros anyone!
I don't think they care where the faxes come from, as long as the magic machine in the basement keeps spewing out marching orders.

Why would the Dems be quiet?
There former presidential candidate recommended that Trump attack Syrian air fields hours before Trump had met with the Pentagon. Clinton's recommendation was the course of action chosen. Thus displaying a superior
executive knowledge of the situation and decision making.
It's too bad she had way too much baggage to be elected president.
On a side note, why did Trump let the Russians know about the pending attack? He bitched consistently that those who were fighting ISIS, were letting the enemy know when and where the attack would happen. No one can tell me that Russia didn't pass that information on to the Syrians.

Seems like only yesterday the liberal gas bags were saying Trump allowed the gassing in syria. Now you all talk out the 4th or 5th side of your mouth.

All I remember is the righties not wanting obama to tomahawk assads ass years ago.

Now it's the best idea ever!

He tomahawked chemical weapon's facility, not Assad. Distinctions and nuance are a stranger to some people.

Trump is now in bed with the neocon likes of John McCain and Lindsey Graham, and the Trumptards mysteriously love it.

99% of rightwingers are warmongers, despite their occasional efforts to pretend otherwise.

The media seems to be all in for Herr Trumphs change of heart (otherwise known as a flip-flop).

Oil prices on the rise.

Whats not to love.

Seems like only yesterday the liberal gas bags were saying Trump allowed the gassing in syria. Now you all talk out the 4th or 5th side of your mouth.
All I remember is the righties not wanting obama to tomahawk Assad's ass years ago. Now it's the best idea ever!
Typical wag-the-dog shit. Trump acts tough and Putin acts angry, while behind the scenes they continue to cover-up pre-election collusion.
What? Still no proof of that?

tie10.jpg
What's with the tie? What is that all about?

It's a "red line," Herr Goebbels.

All I remember is the righties not wanting obama to tomahawk Assad's ass years ago. Now it's the best idea ever!
Typical wag-the-dog shit. Trump acts tough and Putin acts angry, while behind the scenes they continue to cover-up pre-election collusion.
When Clinton was prez it was considered proof. Why is Trump getting a pass?

Still no proof? Just deflection as usual? Why is that?

All I remember is the righties not wanting obama to tomahawk assads ass years ago.

Now it's the best idea ever!
Some opposed, McCain never did and others.

I dislike the sending of regular US ground forces into any conflict without a declaration of war. I dislike extended presence of US special forces without a Congressional approval.

But as far as missiles and artillery go; BOMBS AWAY, my friend, BOMBS, BOMBS AWAY!

Trump is now in bed with the neocon likes of John McCain and Lindsey Graham, and the Trumptards mysteriously love it.

99% of rightwingers are warmongers, despite their occasional efforts to pretend otherwise.
IT is no mystery to people who can read and think rationally, none at all.

What? Still no proof of that
Proof of what? That you're a troll? You do it with every post. Anyone with half a brain knows that those praising Trump for his actions in Syria would be bashing Obama or Clinton for the same thing.

What? Still no proof of that
Proof of what? That you're a troll? You do it with every post. Anyone with half a brain knows that those praising Trump for his actions in Syria would be bashing Obama or Clinton for the same thing.
What you know would fit on the head of a pin. So, you got proof of your claims or not?

Forum List

Back