How racism hurts -- literally

POVERTY causes stress related illnesses.

duh!

I wonder ... do I need to reiterate that ... I'm living proof of such?

Naw, the Bass should be able to remember that ... well ... I lived in poverty for several years ... been where he claims black people are forced to, you know what the odd thing is, they were the workers and us white folk were the poor, broke, homeless people needing the services because well ... we just couldn't get their little cushy jobs.

Go enjoy all the health care in Africa that you have the pocket space to loot, soul brotha number 1.

duh!

Naw, the Bass should be able to remember that ... well ... I lived in poverty for several years ... been where he claims black people are forced to, you know what the odd thing is, they were the workers and us white folk were the poor, broke, homeless people needing the services because well ... we just couldn't get their little cushy jobs.

Yeah, there were poor whites in apartheid South Africa, so what are you saying???????

duh!

Yeah, there were poor whites in apartheid South Africa, so what are you saying???????

Hmm ... so you are not talking about the US ... odd that we should give a fuck about Africa ... they made their own bed, we made ours, we sleep in ours ... are you considering they come and try to sleep in ours to? I thought you were against that sort of thing.

Hmm ... so you are not talking about the US ... odd that we should give a fuck about Africa ... they made their own bed, we made ours, we sleep in ours ... are you considering they come and try to sleep in ours to? I thought you were against that sort of thing.

The point is that your dribbling, snotty nose crying doesn't change nor negate the fact that blacks have nearly everything in this country harder than whites.

The point is that your dribbling, snotty nose crying doesn't change nor negate the fact that blacks have nearly everything in this country harder than whites.

:eusa_eh: So now we are back on US soil? Make up your mind ... and in that case, no they don't. They get free schooling from specialty scholarships, they get jobs over "whites" even if under qualified, and they can cry racism at almost any chance they get for a "get out of jail free" card. That's not rough, just because they choose not to take advantage of it, and then blame "whitey" for it, does not make it our fault. The rest of the country bent over backwards for "black folk" for too fucking long, you want true equality, fine, no more "negro college funds" ... no more "minority quotas" ... no more "nice cops" for you at ALL! There, that's equality, then you can whine that black folk have it tough, but it wouldn't be any tougher than the white folk.

Oh, and if you think cops are prejudiced, you need to look into police forces across the country, here almost half our cops are black, they're cool people though, they actually don't think like you.

:eusa_eh: So now we are back on US soil? Make up your mind ... and in that case, no they don't. They get free schooling from specialty scholarships, they get jobs over "whites" even if under qualified, and they can cry racism at almost any chance they get for a "get out of jail free" card. That's not rough, just because they choose not to take advantage of it, and then blame "whitey" for it, does not make it our fault. The rest of the country bent over backwards for "black folk" for too fucking long, you want true equality, fine, no more "negro college funds" ... no more "minority quotas" ... no more "nice cops" for you at ALL! There, that's equality, then you can whine that black folk have it tough, but it wouldn't be any tougher than the white folk.

Oh, and if you think cops are prejudiced, you need to look into police forces across the country, here almost half our cops are black, they're cool people though, they actually don't think like you.

Don't get mad because the Bass sees through your stupidity, the reality is that full equality has not been reached and people of colour who are feeling the sting of this lack of full equality are stating and have been stating this but you in denial whites keep pretending as if all people of colour are somehow delusional, when it is people like *YOU* who are delusional[mostly for thinking that people of colour live in country where we have it perfect and even better than white people, :rolleyes: ]

I'm sure you can find some cheap, one way flights back to the motherland, dude.

They get free schooling from specialty scholarships

Link please? Unless you mean the same scholarships other minorities and even some whites are privileged to.

they get jobs over "whites" even if under qualified

Link?

and they can cry racism at almost any chance they get for a "get out of jail free" card

I really need a link for that one...

The rest of the country bent over backwards for "black folk" for too fucking long

How did the "rest" of the country bend over for black folks? Did you mean bend black folks over?

here almost half our cops are black, they're cool people though, they actually don't think like you.

Do you even realize how insensitive that statement really is?

Don't get mad because the Bass sees through your stupidity, the reality is that full equality has not been reached and people of colour who are feeling the sting of this lack of full equality are stating and have been stating this but you in denial whites keep pretending as if all people of colour are somehow delusional, when it is people like *YOU* who are delusional[mostly for thinking that people of colour live in country where we have it perfect and even better than white people, :rolleyes: ]

You got that one tiny part right, they have more rights than the rest of us, and people like you are making it easier for the rest of us to see how you "black folk" abuse those rights.

You got that one tiny part right, they have more rights than the rest of us, and people like you are making it easier for the rest of us to see how you "black folk" abuse those rights.

This alone proves how damn delusional your thinking is, if you think blacks have it better than whites prove and post links that show that blacks have a greater proportion of the distribution of wealth and power in this country, for starters, :D

This alone proves how damn delusional your thinking is, if you think blacks have it better than whites prove and post links that show that blacks have a greater proportion of the distribution of wealth and power in this country, for starters, :D

Oh yeah ... like any black folk who abuse their extra privileges will post something online admitting it openly ... and you won't believe anything a "white" person tells you no matter how truthful it is ... talk about exercise in futility. The delusion I fear is yours at this point, you see it all as "black and white" and ignore all the colors in between and off to the side. I lived in Indianapolis for a short time, there if you weren't black you didn't get far, period.

you hide behind a false strawman... 20% of the population SHOULDNT HAVE 50% of our national resources. This is why YOU are the minority and I am of the MAJORITY.

you've got affirmative action and embedded racism that allows you bonuses just for being black. Enjoy that or take your black ass to Africa and start your own nation since you don't seem to care for the one WE WHITEYS provided here.

Charlie,
It is your peoples lack of human evolution that keeps you unequal to other races.

Oh yeah ... like any black folk who abuse their extra privileges will post something online admitting it openly ... and you won't believe anything a "white" person tells you no matter how truthful it is ... talk about exercise in futility. The delusion I fear is yours at this point, you see it all as "black and white" and ignore all the colors in between and off to the side. I lived in Indianapolis for a short time, there if you weren't black you didn't get far, period.

You have yet to post links and evidence of these extra privileges that blacks have, repeatedly stating it isn't going to make it true.

You have yet to post links and evidence of these extra privileges that blacks have, repeatedly stating it isn't going to make it true.

Negro College Fund ... just one but that's enough to get the point ...

Okay, Nik- you look it or shut it. demonstrate that the average IQ and cranial capacity across the major races is unchanged :lol:

If you're too lazy or stupid to simply go respond in one of the several threads this has been discussed in, you can shut your trap

You made the claim, back it up. I don't need to prove your claim wrong, you need to prove your claim right. If you can't take responsibility for that, theres little point on arguing with you.

Forum List

Back