How sad.. a US President called a "Prankster"...

So interesting to watch those who are so supportive of Putin over their own President.

Used to be treasonous...now it's being a "concerned citizen"

To some on the right, patriotism is a dirty word but this open adoration of a ruthless and lying dictator is just beyond anything I could have imagined.

I have come to despise some rw's for what they are doing to our country.

`

Patriotism is a dirty word to the right? You sure you don't mean the left and OWS?

I have come to despise people like you that actually go against everything this country was based upon and still have the gall to call us unpatriotic.

Supporting obie in this situation isn't unpatriotic it's calling it like I see it. He is weak, a pathetic little man in a job he was never qualified to hold and he's getting his ass kicked by other world leaders. You can bitch that by not supporting him I'm supporting Putin but nothing could be further from the truth. I don't want putin to be the most powerful man at the table during this crisis. What I do have is putin being more of a man than our president and I'm not going to double down on supporting stupid, wishful thinking, candy ass or simply "he's my guy". He is fucking this up.

I couldn't agree more. And they really do look completely stupid in their praise and adoration of Putin, who is, indeed, a "ruthless and lying dictator” Do they realize, for example, that he has journalists who write things he doesn't like assassinated? About 50 in the past few years. Do they realize he jails people who disagree with him, who speak out their disagreement? That people in Russian jails are routinely tortured? Their ignorance and stupidity is monumental.

NSA actions pose 'direct threat to journalism' leading watchdog warns

Agency’s dragnet of communications data threatens to destroy the confidence between reporter and source on which most investigations depend, Committee to Protect Journalists said

NSA actions pose 'direct threat to journalism' leading watchdog warns | World news | theguardian.com
You are comparing this to routinely murdering journalists? What the fuck is your moral compass?

Seriously what on earth does journalists who have met their maker have anything to do with how miserably the administration has screwed up royally over Crimea?

If you want to believe Putin is a bad guy fine but it does not excuse how poorly this has been handled.

And hey, I'm going after my own government on this situation with Crimea. I've been a staunch conservative and a supporter of Harper for years. But I'm pissed off at how junior league my government has performed in all of this.

Between Harper, Cameron and Obama they come off looking as "not ready for prime time" players.

It's March 17 and America has currently not started WWIII, which means it has the right man in the Oval Office right now.

I don't care wtf the Neo-Cons and their lackeys say, we're on the winning side. America and the EU have the upper hand here. Crimea is a rather small territory with nothing on it but mostly old people. In exchange for trying to strong arm it back into the Russian Federation, Putin's now beginning to get sanctioned up the ass for it.

The first set of sanctions are a warning shot, but the EU and America can cripple Russia's economy and do far more damage than Russia can do to us.

Putin's so bad as Russian leader, that his country is in worse shape now than it's ever been. The proletariat is ready for an uprising. The demonstrations against him in Moscow have been unprecedented.

Of course Republicans have a hard-on for Putin, he's a fucking loser just like they are, always dreaming about returning everything to "the way things were".

Last edited:
It's March 17 and America has currently not started WWIII, which means it has the right man in the Oval Office right now.

I don't care wtf the Neo-Cons and their lackeys say, we're on the winning side. America and the EU have the upper hand here. Crimea is a rather small territory with nothing on it but mostly old people. In exchange for trying to strong arm it back into the Russian Federation, Putin's now beginning to get sanctioned up the ass for it.

The first set of sanctions are a warning shot, but the EU and America can cripple Russia's economy and do far more damage than Russia can do to us.

Putin's so bad as Russian leader, that his country is in worse shape now than it's ever been. The proletariat is ready for an uprising. The demonstrations against him in Moscow have been unprecedented.

Of course Republicans have a hard-on for Putin, he's a fucking loser just like they are, always dreaming about returning everything to "the way things were".

Let's see his people pay an across the board income tax of 15% (don't I wish!!!), he brought back the Russian Orthodox church from the brink bringing ethics, morals and principles back to Russia, he's quelled the subversive GAY FUCKERS from corrupting the traditions and culture of Russia, he's demanded that if you work or live in Russia, you must SPEAK THE LANGUAGE (shades of our PROGRESSIVE president's Teddy Roosevelt's proclamation in 1907 on what our immigrants should do!)and this from the Tamps Tribune...

2013 Accomplishments of Vladimir Putin

The Tampa Tribune reports: Displaying the killer instincts of a chess grandmaster, Vladimir Putin rang out 2013 with an exceptional list of accomplishments.

The Russian president humiliated the United States (Specifically B.Insane Obuma)by sheltering NSA leaker Edward Snowden, brokered a Syrian chemical weapons deal that averted a seemingly inevitable U.S. military strike and outmaneuvered the 28-nation European Union in the wrestling match for influence over Ukraine, says The Tampa Tribune.

Putin also surprised both his own people and the world by pardoning his old foe, former oil tycoon Mikhail Khodorkovsky, adds Tampa Tribune, and allowing an amnesty that got two Pussy Riot punk band members and over two dozen Greenpeace anti-oil drilling activists out of prison.

"It's Putin's moment. He should feel quite happy," said Gleb Pavlovsky, a political strategist and onetime adviser to the Kremlin, notes Tampa Tribune.

2013 Accomplishments of Vladimir Putin - Latest News Briefs - Israel National News

You little FAGERALS are not only delusional liars, your stupidity show continually!

Let's see his people pay an across the board income tax of 15% (don't I wish!!!), he brought back the Russian Orthodox church from the brink bringing ethics, morals and principles back to Russia, he's quelled the subversive GAY FUCKERS from corrupting the traditions and culture of Russia, he's demanded that if you work or live in Russia, you must SPEAK THE LANGUAGE (shades of our PROGRESSIVE president's Teddy Roosevelt's proclamation in 1907 on what our immigrants should do!)and this from the Tamps Tribune...

2013 Accomplishments of Vladimir Putin

The Tampa Tribune reports: Displaying the killer instincts of a chess grandmaster, Vladimir Putin rang out 2013 with an exceptional list of accomplishments.

The Russian president humiliated the United States (Specifically B.Insane Obuma)by sheltering NSA leaker Edward Snowden, brokered a Syrian chemical weapons deal that averted a seemingly inevitable U.S. military strike and outmaneuvered the 28-nation European Union in the wrestling match for influence over Ukraine, says The Tampa Tribune.

Putin also surprised both his own people and the world by pardoning his old foe, former oil tycoon Mikhail Khodorkovsky, adds Tampa Tribune, and allowing an amnesty that got two Pussy Riot punk band members and over two dozen Greenpeace anti-oil drilling activists out of prison.

"It's Putin's moment. He should feel quite happy," said Gleb Pavlovsky, a political strategist and onetime adviser to the Kremlin, notes Tampa Tribune.

2013 Accomplishments of Vladimir Putin - Latest News Briefs - Israel National News

You little FAGERALS are not only delusional liars, your stupidity show continually!

I think you should put yourself where your mouth is and go live there, as a Russian resident, not an ex-pat American, and see what it is REALLY like. That would shut you up pretty quickly because you haven't got a clue of the reality. You hate the US leader so much and think the Russian one is so much better, you think it's a better world there, go live there. Because I bet you've never set a foot there and have no idea what it is really like. You idiot.

NSA actions pose 'direct threat to journalism' leading watchdog warns

Agency’s dragnet of communications data threatens to destroy the confidence between reporter and source on which most investigations depend, Committee to Protect Journalists said

NSA actions pose 'direct threat to journalism' leading watchdog warns | World news | theguardian.com
You are comparing this to routinely murdering journalists? What the fuck is your moral compass?

Do you have a link or information about those supposed 50 journalists killed under Putin...not that I doubt you...:eusa_liar:
https://cpj.org/killed/europe/russia/

56 Journalists Killed in Russia since 1992/Motive Confirmed

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_Russia

Google human rights in Russia and you will find nothing but negatives.

Last edited:

Do you have a link or information about those supposed 50 journalists killed under Putin...not that I doubt you...:eusa_liar:

Did you read your link? Some of those people died while eating dinner and accidentally choked to death which were inexplicably linked to years old injuries. Others were murdered because they wrote article about Sunni Muslims and the Muslims then killed them to protect their faith and declared Fatwas. Many ( and I did not read your entire least but at least 20 were photographers killed while covering war as photographers shot, blown up along with Russian troops or killed in the Chechnya war)

Yet, your comments above implies the government had them all killed. :doubt:

CaféAuLait;8792288 said:

Did you read your link? Some of those people died while eating dinner and accidentally choked to death which were inexplicably linked to years old injuries. Others were murdered because they wrote article about Sunni Muslims and the Muslims then killed them to protect their faith and declared Fatwas. Many ( and I did not read your entire least but at least 20 were photographers killed while covering war as photographers shot, blown up along with Russian troops or killed in the Chechnya war)

There have been specific instances detailed in the news where it is clear Putin had journalists killed because they wrote negative things about him or were negative about his policies. This has been going on for years. Your ignorance about this makes you look a fool. It is general knowledge, and you look it up: I am not your teacher, I am not here to educate you. If your are stupid, that's your problem.

The European Court of Human Rights has become overwhelmed with cases from Russia. As of June 1, 2007, 22.5% of its pending cases were directed against the Russian Federation.[6] In 2006 there were 151 admissible applications against Russia (out of 1634 for all the countries), while in 2005 - 110 (of 1036), in 2004 - 64 (of 830), in 2003 - 15 (of 753), in 2002 - 12 (of 578).[7][8][9]

According to international human rights organizations as well as domestic press, violations of human rights in Russia[10] include widespread and systematic torture of persons in custody by police,[11][12] dedovshchina in Russian Army, neglect and cruelty in Russian orphanages,[13] violations of children's rights.[14] According to Amnesty International there is discrimination, racism, and murders of members of ethnic minorities.[15][16] Since 1992 at least 50 journalists have been killed across the country
wiki
Again, if you love Putin and Russia so much, go live there. You are a fool, an idiot. You have no idea what it is like there.

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;8792288 said:

There have been specific instances detailed in the news where it is clear Putin had journalists killed because they wrote negative things about him or were negative about his policies. This has been going on for years. Your ignorance about this makes you look a fool. It is general knowledge, and you look it up: I am not your teacher, I am not here to educate you. If your are stupid, that's your problem.

The European Court of Human Rights has become overwhelmed with cases from Russia. As of June 1, 2007, 22.5% of its pending cases were directed against the Russian Federation.[6] In 2006 there were 151 admissible applications against Russia (out of 1634 for all the countries), while in 2005 - 110 (of 1036), in 2004 - 64 (of 830), in 2003 - 15 (of 753), in 2002 - 12 (of 578).[7][8][9]

According to international human rights organizations as well as domestic press, violations of human rights in Russia[10] include widespread and systematic torture of persons in custody by police,[11][12] dedovshchina in Russian Army, neglect and cruelty in Russian orphanages,[13] violations of children's rights.[14] According to Amnesty International there is discrimination, racism, and murders of members of ethnic minorities.[15][16] Since 1992 at least 50 journalists have been killed across the country
wiki

Again, if you love Putin and Russia so much, go live there. You are a fool, an idiot. You have no idea what it is like there.

Wiki quotes the SAME link you do above regarding 50 plus journalists being killed in Russia.

Not sure why you think I love Putin. Alas, you know what they say about losing a debate when the name calling starts, and slinging baseless accusations. if you are unaware it may serve you well to do the research...or not. :wink_2:

I am not slinging base accusations around. Anyone who has kept up with current events and knows history knows that Putin is a savage, ruthless dictator, knows that Russia is a not a nice place to live, compared to the West, as far as freedoms and civil rights, as far as the economy, and pretty much anything else. If you don't believe it, and you seem not to want to, go there and see for yourself. You would soon change your tune and want like holy hell to be on the first plane back to the States, living under the Obama administration. And I mean living in Russia like an ordinary citizen, not like an expat American. You've likely never set foot inside Russia and haven't got a clue what the reality is. Try it. You'll see.

Last edited:
Americans were better off when Bush and Republicans ran things

it really is that simple

I am not slinging base accusations around. Anyone who has kept up with current events and knows history knows that Putin is a savage, ruthless dictator, knows that Russia is a not a nice place to live, compared to the West, as far as freedoms and civil rights, as far as the economy, and pretty much anything else. If you don't believe it, and you seem not to want to, go there and see for yourself. You would soon change your tune and want like holy hell to be on the first plane back to the States, living under the Obama administration. And I mean living in Russia like an ordinary citizen, not like an expat American. You've likely never set foot inside Russia and haven't got a clue what the reality is. Try it. You'll see.

You are and have. You have called me a fool and an idiot, then you said that "I loved Putin" baseless accusation, and ad Hominem attacks. Why? Because I had the "gall" to point out your link did not claim what you implied. That's it. Instead of finding something else to back your claim, you attack me.

Now, you want me to experience Russia, the real Russia, as if I have been arguing for Russia- all because I said your link did not back your claims about Putin murdering 50 some people. That's it.

Lastly, don't make assumptions about where people are from, what they have experienced and where they have lived, assumptions lead to embarrassment.

it really is that simple

Well not for me bub.

We still miss the world trade center.

We had it prior to Bush.

Unfortunately Bush thought dealing with terrorists was like "Swatting Mosquitoes".

True story :thup:

it really is that simple

Well not for me bub.

We had it prior to Bush.

Unfortunately Bush thought dealing with terrorists was like "Swatting Mosquitoes".

the whole crew that knocked down the WTC was let in on the guy before bush's watch

that's what Bush "inherited"

idiots and hypocrites

it really is that simple

Well not for me bub.

We had it prior to Bush.

the whole crew that knocked down the WTC was let in on the guy before bush's watch

that's what Bush "inherited"

idiots and hypocrites

true story

Forum List

Back