How sad.. a US President called a "Prankster"...

Russia’s deputy prime minister laughed off President Obama’s sanction against him today asking “Comrade @BarackObama” if “some prankster” came up with the list.

The Obama administration hit 11 Russian and Ukrainian officials with sanctions today as punishment for Russia’s support of Crimea’s referendum.
Among them: aides to President Vladimir Putin, a top government official, senior lawmakers, Crimean officials, the ousted president of Ukraine, and a Ukrainian politician and businessman allegedly tied to violence against protesters in Kiev.
It remains to be seen whether the sanctions will dissuade Russia from annexing Crimea, but one an early clue that they will not be effective came just hours later when President Putin signed a decree recognizing Crimea as an independent state, perhaps an early step towards annexation.

Russian Deputy PM Laughs at Obama?s Sanctions - ABC News

"Prankster"... I never thought I see the day when we have such disrespect for USA!

I saw that day back in 2008.

The US is her people, not her president. Obama is nothing but a jack booted thug.

how anti-american of you

More mental disorder from another liberal pussy posse member.

Why are you against freedom?

A couple of hundred years ago, it was people as brave as the women of Pussy Riot who fought for and won US freedom.

But, you're against them fighting for what you enjoy every day.

And, more links to your hero's bravery -

BBC News - Russia's Putin admits wildlife stunts are staged

Putin Admits Animal Photo Ops Staged, Critic Says - ABC News

Russia’s deputy prime minister laughed off President Obama’s sanction against him today asking “Comrade @BarackObama” if “some prankster” came up with the list.

The Obama administration hit 11 Russian and Ukrainian officials with sanctions today as punishment for Russia’s support of Crimea’s referendum.
Among them: aides to President Vladimir Putin, a top government official, senior lawmakers, Crimean officials, the ousted president of Ukraine, and a Ukrainian politician and businessman allegedly tied to violence against protesters in Kiev.
It remains to be seen whether the sanctions will dissuade Russia from annexing Crimea, but one an early clue that they will not be effective came just hours later when President Putin signed a decree recognizing Crimea as an independent state, perhaps an early step towards annexation.

"Prankster"... I never thought I see the day when we have such disrespect for USA!

Who the fuck cares with dictatorships say?

Oh yeah..Tea Partiers!

The Pub propaganda machine and hater dupes- what a disgrace. Obama still twice as repected as W ever was....Is Obama a thug or a pussy, morons- make up your idiotic, brainwashed, ignorant, ADD little minds lol...

The Russians see right through Hussein Obaminous weakness and they attack..the same way sharks go to blood.

It's only natural, who can blame them ..not me...in fact I enjoy the spectacle! :popcorn:

This post received thanks?

Yes, because there are a lot of spineless lying traitors on this board and they recognize a [MENTION=40539]skye[/MENTION] as one of their own.

The slimey rw's who worship Putin are the same ones who worship Joe McCarthy's commie witch hunt.

They are against all freedom and would love to see an end to our Constitution. They say it every single day.

And you STILL don't know those photos were staged?????????????/

And, even if they weren't, wtf is wrong with you that shooting a trapped and tranked endangered tiger makes him your hero?

WHAT is wrong with you people?

Luddly, you KNOW I'm a cat man but it seems you don't tell the whole story... watch and listen!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCayaIk4UMg]Putin in the Wild: BCC Footage of Vladimir Putin shooting Siberian Tiger - YouTube[/ame]

@Vigilante

Russia's Vladimir Putin Admits Wildlife Stunts Were Staged

Famous Vladimir Putin tiger photo staged, according to environmentalists

Putin's fabled tiger encounter was PR stunt, say environmentalists | World news | The Guardian

Did Vladimir Putin Fake This Tiger Photo-Op?

8 ridiculous Vladimir Putin publicity stunts - The Week

Famous Vladimir Putin tiger photo staged, according to environmentalists

Notice that I said he did shoot the tiger but the tiger was tranked and in a snare trap.

Why would it be better if it were not staged? Staged or not though - wtf is wrong with you that you actually defend this monster? And, against your own country.

Well Luddly, since all those links are from biased sites that have an agenda, and what I posted was from the BBC, I tend to go with the most neutral one. But, it is a damn shame the animal was shot. Although, you should know, as I do, a partially tranked animal is more dangerous than one not tranked, it's more afraid of the situation, and will strike out at anyone and anything from being confused. I have the scares to prove it!

It is so disheartening to see people who make false statements when it is so easy for even an internet challenged person like myself to disprove. You're integrity quotient is zero
Reid called Bush "liar," stood by comment UPDATE - On Congress - POLITICO.com

I don't really care what a Russian official said. What I care about is the pattern and perception the rest of the world has of our leadership. During the Egyptian spring CNN was interviewing the reg folk and to a person they said they didn't think much of Obama because he said one thing and did another. Only in America could you bullshit the people with a statement like leading from behind. Four Americans are killed in Libya and not only is there no immediate response from the most powerful country in the world but there is no post response. Obama supporters say he is leading behind the scenes for which there is no proof while the rest of the world scoffs at his ineptness. Iran has already taken his measure and china will be next. His weakness will eventually cost many American lives as we will be forced into conflicts that would not have occurred if this country had strong leadership.

I take issue also with those that think any conservative wants warmongering. We have no military option in the Crimea and I don't want any military action. My problem is with a president who doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut, embarrasses our country because he won't back up his statements, and then as usual tries to equivocate his way out of it. He is incompetent and he is surrounded by incompetence and the rest of the world knows it. I agree with tiny that there are many situations we should not become involved in, but at some point, without a strategy, you are going to avoid your way into a war starting crisis.

As far as Obama vs Putin, I would go with the old American tradition of a fair fight, you know one on one. Because under this hypothetical only those two would be in the room with you. Lone apparently doesn't believe in letting Obama stand on his own two feet. But while we're playing this what if game, what would you do lone if it was just you, Obama and Putin in the room, Putin said he was gonna beat obamas ass and Obama said please don't do that and I'll go ahead and give you Syria and the Ukraine and make it look like the us was treating Russia as an equal, just please don't hit me?

how anti-american of you

A couple of hundred years ago, it was people as brave as the women of Pussy Riot who fought for and won US freedom.

Now I must admit, Pussy Riot is not a hot topic with me, but weren't they arrested for protesting in a church and disturbing services? And again, more biased, agenda driven links.

Who the fuck cares with dictatorships say?

Oh yeah..Tea Partiers!

Bet you say the same thing about muslim brotherhood dictatorships!

Now I must admit, Pussy Riot is not a hot topic with me, but weren't they arrested for protesting in a church and disturbing services? And again, more biased, agenda driven links.

Oh brother.

Last post you said you trust the BBC but since they said the same as the ones you don't want to believe, suddenly they're "agenda driven". Hypocrite. What will your next excuse be?

And, being arrested for "hooliganism" is why you don't like Pussy Riot? REALLY???????????? do you have a frikken clue what they're really about and what courage they have to stand up to the dictator you worship?

If we had depended on the courage of some rw's back at the birth of this country, we'd still be speaking with an English accent.

So interesting to watch those who are so supportive of Putin over their own President.

It's not being supportive of Putin to point out that Obama, Kerry, Harper, Baird and Cameron among others have acted with reckless abandon huffing and puffing and threatening to blow Russia's house in and Putin and Russia have given them the middle finger and rightly so.

It is so disheartening to see people who make false statements when it is so easy for even an internet challenged person like myself to disprove. You're integrity quotient is zero
Reid called Bush "liar," stood by comment UPDATE - On Congress - POLITICO.com

I don't really care what a Russian official said. What I care about is the pattern and perception the rest of the world has of our leadership. During the Egyptian spring CNN was interviewing the reg folk and to a person they said they didn't think much of Obama because he said one thing and did another. Only in America could you bullshit the people with a statement like leading from behind. Four Americans are killed in Libya and not only is there no immediate response from the most powerful country in the world but there is no post response. Obama supporters say he is leading behind the scenes for which there is no proof while the rest of the world scoffs at his ineptness. Iran has already taken his measure and china will be next. His weakness will eventually cost many American lives as we will be forced into conflicts that would not have occurred if this country had strong leadership.

I take issue also with those that think any conservative wants warmongering. We have no military option in the Crimea and I don't want any military action. My problem is with a president who doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut, embarrasses our country because he won't back up his statements, and then as usual tries to equivocate his way out of it. He is incompetent and he is surrounded by incompetence and the rest of the world knows it. I agree with tiny that there are many situations we should not become involved in, but at some point, without a strategy, you are going to avoid your way into a war starting crisis.

As far as Obama vs Putin, I would go with the old American tradition of a fair fight, you know one on one. Because under this hypothetical only those two would be in the room with you. Lone apparently doesn't believe in letting Obama stand on his own two feet. But while we're playing this what if game, what would you do lone if it was just you, Obama and Putin in the room, Putin said he was gonna beat obamas ass and Obama said please don't do that and I'll go ahead and give you Syria and the Ukraine and make it look like the us was treating Russia as an equal, just please don't hit me?

I'd step in and say:

"Who the fuck did they hire to teach English composition at Carabelle Elementary?"

Forum List

Back