How sad.. a US President called a "Prankster"...

Latest Reputation Received
Thread Date Posted By Comment
Fred Phelps, of the... 03-17-2014 07:20 PM TemplarKormac
How sad.. a US... 03-17-2014 06:37 PM Harry Dresden
How sad.. a US... 03-17-2014 05:35 PM rightwinger
The Walking Dead 03-17-2014 12:51 PM High_Gravity
Fred Phelps, of the... 03-17-2014 10:02 AM AquaAthena Happy St. Patrick's Day....
Obama administration...

Where's your rep lone? Could it be you're full of shit as usual?

Russia’s deputy prime minister laughed off President Obama’s sanction against him today asking “Comrade @BarackObama” if “some prankster” came up with the list.

The Obama administration hit 11 Russian and Ukrainian officials with sanctions today as punishment for Russia’s support of Crimea’s referendum.
Among them: aides to President Vladimir Putin, a top government official, senior lawmakers, Crimean officials, the ousted president of Ukraine, and a Ukrainian politician and businessman allegedly tied to violence against protesters in Kiev.
It remains to be seen whether the sanctions will dissuade Russia from annexing Crimea, but one an early clue that they will not be effective came just hours later when President Putin signed a decree recognizing Crimea as an independent state, perhaps an early step towards annexation.

Russian Deputy PM Laughs at Obama?s Sanctions - ABC News

"Prankster"... I never thought I see the day when we have such disrespect for USA!
I agree! I have never seen such outright disrespect for the President in my life. The asshole conservatives claim they are patriots yet they have called the president one name after another and shown him disrespect time after time. Even at the end of the bush years the level of hatred and name calling never reached the level where it has been Obama's entire presidency. I have come to the conclusion that conservatives are God's punishment on America.
Read my signature. Many, many former republicans feel exactly as I do. When a boat is sinking it is the rats that leave first. As far as the republican party, it is the rats who have stayed behind.

Russia’s deputy prime minister laughed off President Obama’s sanction against him today asking “Comrade @BarackObama” if “some prankster” came up with the list.

The Obama administration hit 11 Russian and Ukrainian officials with sanctions today as punishment for Russia’s support of Crimea’s referendum.
Among them: aides to President Vladimir Putin, a top government official, senior lawmakers, Crimean officials, the ousted president of Ukraine, and a Ukrainian politician and businessman allegedly tied to violence against protesters in Kiev.
It remains to be seen whether the sanctions will dissuade Russia from annexing Crimea, but one an early clue that they will not be effective came just hours later when President Putin signed a decree recognizing Crimea as an independent state, perhaps an early step towards annexation.

"Prankster"... I never thought I see the day when we have such disrespect for USA!
I agree! I have never seen such outright disrespect for the President in my life. The asshole conservatives claim they are patriots yet they have called the president one name after another and shown him disrespect time after time. Even at the end of the bush years the level of hatred and name calling never reached the level where it has been Obama's entire presidency. I have come to the conclusion that conservatives are God's punishment on America.
Read my signature. Many, many former republicans feel exactly as I do. When a boat is sinking it is the rats that leave first. As far as the republican party, it is the rats who have stayed behind.

If you've never seen this kind of disrespect in your life you must not have watched MSNBS between 2004 & 2008

You are either a moron, a muslim, or both!

The Russians see right through Hussein Obaminous weakness and they attack..the same way sharks go to blood.

It's only natural, who can blame them ..not me...in fact I enjoy the spectacle! :popcorn:

The reality is that while obama was insanely prattleling on about sanctions and European partners France and Russia were inking a deal for France to sell helicopter carriers to Russia.

No wonder obama has become a punchline.

Not saying he hasn't become that but at what point do we back him? Never? My kids didn't do so well in soccer and lost nearly every game but I cheered them on none the less.

There's the problem. obama isn't my son. If anything he has proved himself to be an enemy of this country.

Latest Reputation Received
Thread Date Posted By Comment
Fred Phelps, of the... 03-17-2014 07:20 PM TemplarKormac
How sad.. a US... 03-17-2014 06:37 PM Harry Dresden
How sad.. a US... 03-17-2014 05:35 PM rightwinger
The Walking Dead 03-17-2014 12:51 PM High_Gravity
Fred Phelps, of the... 03-17-2014 10:02 AM AquaAthena Happy St. Patrick's Day....
Obama administration...

Where's your rep lone? Could it be you're full of shit as usual?

Interesting. I thought I repped your lame ass.

You have never witnessed me lying, dickhead. I must have repped you recently and missed the " you must spread rep around " message. When was the last time I repped you?

Last edited:

If you've never seen this kind of disrespect in your life you must not have watched MSNBS between 2004 & 2008
Actually I didn't watch MSNBC during that time span. However, I was on the AOL boards. And yes, I did see bush get called names and I did see him being insulted. But if you compare the insults and name calling Obama has endured to the insults and name calling of bush you will recognize you are comparing a mountain to a grain of sand. Perhaps you remember a republican congressman standing up in the state of the union address and yelling at Obama, "YOU LIE." Never happened to bush. And I don't remember Democratic legislators and judges making insulting comments about bush like they did about Obama. Perhaps you think it is okay to use racial slurs such as speaking about watermelons, fried chicken, and wanting to be in the White House because it was just another form of welfare. I don't. I did not like bush but I never stooped to the level of the current republican party.

Nope. This is different and you know it.

The R party wants to harm the country and they use Obama as their excuse. Some are true traitors and make traitorous statements for the press. Fox, Palin, Limbaugh, Jones - they harp on how much they hate the US. Its constant.

And, what we see here is just inexcusable.

I grew up learning "my country, right or wrong" and that's what we no longer see from some rw's. They hate their president, yes, but they also hate their country. They say it here every day and there really is no mistaking their words for something else.

I hated both bushes for what they did to the US. I'll always hate them for that. But, you would never see me compare either of them or jerk Reagan to dictators and then siding with the dictator.

What is really disgusting is that if you call them on it, they'll deny it. They'll say they hate the president but not the country.

And, then, next day, they're back to trashing their own country, their own Constitution.

So interesting to watch those who are so supportive of Putin over their own President.

Just picking the manliest Marxist.... there was no vote, Putin wins, want to see more pictures?:badgrin:

And you STILL don't know those photos were staged?????????????/

And, even if they weren't, wtf is wrong with you that shooting a trapped and tranked endangered tiger makes him your hero?

WHAT is wrong with you people?

So interesting to watch those who are so supportive of Putin over their own President.

How long do you think these big brave he-mans would last under the dictator? They make fun of Pussy Riot but those young women are a hell of a lot more courageous than these traitors.

You idiots. It doesn't matter what some Russian asshole says. Why do you idiots have such respect for Russia? The rest of the world thinks the entire Russian administration, especially Putin, are Cretins and assholes. No one except North Korea, China, Iran, Syria, Castro and the like has any respect for Putin or other Russian leaders. What fools and traitors you all are.

Last edited:

Just picking the manliest Marxist.... there was no vote, Putin wins, want to see more pictures?:badgrin:

And, even if they weren't, wtf is wrong with you that shooting a trapped and tranked endangered tiger makes him your hero?

Luddly, you KNOW I'm a cat man but it seems you don't tell the whole story... watch and listen!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCayaIk4UMg]Putin in the Wild: BCC Footage of Vladimir Putin shooting Siberian Tiger - YouTube[/ame]

This is all just a lot of talk. Of course, the Russian is going to come out with something that attempts makes the American president look like a fool. The reality is how is the rest of the world including Merkel going to address this situation.

Economic sanctions are not the road to gaining any ground with Putin IMO. Putin understand power, he appears to be testosterone driven, a caricature from an earlier period in time in world history, a "macho man". Nothing wrong with having balls; it is better to have some brains that go along with those balls. Putin may find himself in a mess with an expanded NATO in his backyard.

Luddly, you KNOW I'm a cat man but it seems you don't tell the whole story... watch and listen!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCayaIk4UMg]Putin in the Wild: BCC Footage of Vladimir Putin shooting Siberian Tiger - YouTube[/ame]

@Vigilante

Russia's Vladimir Putin Admits Wildlife Stunts Were Staged

Famous Vladimir Putin tiger photo staged, according to environmentalists

Putin's fabled tiger encounter was PR stunt, say environmentalists | World news | The Guardian

Did Vladimir Putin Fake This Tiger Photo-Op?

8 ridiculous Vladimir Putin publicity stunts - The Week

Famous Vladimir Putin tiger photo staged, according to environmentalists

Notice that I said he did shoot the tiger but the tiger was tranked and in a snare trap.

Why would it be better if it were not staged? Staged or not though - wtf is wrong with you that you actually defend this monster? And, against your own country.

Forum List

Back