How sad.. a US President called a "Prankster"...

Here is a hypothetical.

You are present at a meeting between Putin and Obama. You are right there....inches away. Putin raises his hand in an obvious attempt to strike Obama.

Do you try to stop him? Or...do you leave him be so you can see Obama get punched in the face?

Be honest.

God...!!! Based on this picture I'd have to defend Obama... GWB fighter pilot wouldn't have too!
View attachment 29700 View attachment 29701
At least Obama can ride a bike, the drunkard Bush can't!

Bush_bike_fall.jpg

you do know what bike ride Bush was on in that Photo right Ed?.....you mean Rush did not tell you?....

It was our problem when we signed the treaty. Sometimes it's best to let go of petty internet partisanship. It's one thing to be anti interventionist but entirely different when your just being a hypocrite for the sake of partisanship.

Not to say you're either because I don't know you well enough but the point still stands.

That's right, Gramps! Handle the obvious traitor with kid gloves. You two agree on so much. It would be a shame to lose all that goodwill over something as trivial as a hypothetical.

Kid gloves? Traitor? Both ridiculous conclusions. And what goodwill are you talking about? I've probably pissed off more conservatives on this board than liberals so maybe you should just stick to bragging about your girls cause you're clueless on everything else

Either you respect Katz or you don't Gramps. She said she would help Putin assault the President of the United States if given the chance. You said you are not sure you can respect her.

Take a stand, bitch.

All good questions but we are getting out... Sorry, no more American blood being spilled. I know that's going to cause scum like you a problem. Not so much for others.

Again, why do you disagree with leaving an unwinnable war?

How many times has he LIED to America...closing GITMO ring a bell just as an opening shot?
We are STILL THERE! What don't you understand about that?

Republicans blocked him from closing Gitmo by stopping him from transferring prisoners

Obama had total control for two years, he promised to close gitmo in his first year. So he proved to be a failure 4 years ago.

That's right, Gramps! Handle the obvious traitor with kid gloves. You two agree on so much. It would be a shame to lose all that goodwill over something as trivial as a hypothetical.

Kid gloves? Traitor? Both ridiculous conclusions. And what goodwill are you talking about? I've probably pissed off more conservatives on this board than liberals so maybe you should just stick to bragging about your girls cause you're clueless on everything else

Either you respect Katz or you don't Gramps. She said she would help Putin assault the President of the United States if given the chance. You said you are not sure you can respect her.

Take a stand, bitch.

Sometimes I say ridiculous shit just to piss off lefties. In fact in the latest race baiting thread by ClosedCaption I've been doing it. Oddly enough the only negs I have recieved have been from the right. So unlike your stupid assertion there is nothing for me to gain.
Point is he/she may be doing what I was doing so I speak my opinion and withhold judgment. Unlike many of you idiots that pounce at every opportunity to demean someone you don't agree with.

Here is a hypothetical.

You are present at a meeting between Putin and Obama. You are right there....inches away. Putin raises his hand in an obvious attempt to strike Obama.

Do you try to stop him? Or...do you leave him be so you can see Obama get punched in the face?

Be honest.

What, are you nuts, Putin is a black belt, he'd wipe the floor with any of us if we interfered with him!.... You have a death wish?

You can't be serious.

You DO know, don't you, that your hero, Putin, has confessed that all his chest beating has been a sham. All his photo ops have been staged.

Being a big strong he-man, the little weasel did shoot the endangered tiger but only after the animal had been caught in a trap and drugged so there was no danger to anyone but the tiger.

You worship a empty bully and you hate your own country.

There really is only one word for that - Traitor.

Oh please, you can't be serious!

White House: Photo of shotgun-wielding Obama "may not be manipulated in any way"

Feb. 2, 2013

The White House would rather you didn't Photoshop this result of a staged photo op intended to back up President Obama's claim that he knows what a gun is and has actually fired one before:

barack-obama-fun-getty.jpg

Last edited:

Take a stand, bitch.

with a dam sucker punch no less....

Take a stand, bitch.

Sometimes I say ridiculous shit just to piss off lefties. In fact in the latest race baiting thread by ClosedCaption I've been doing it. Oddly enough the only negs I have recieved have been from the right. So unlike your stupid assertion there is nothing for me to gain.
Point is he/she may be doing what I was doing so I speak my opinion and withhold judgment. Unlike many of you idiots that pounce at every opportunity to demean someone you don't agree with.

You withhold judgement? Since when?

You and I agreed in this thread. Don't you feel the love?

Take a stand, bitch.

with a dam sucker punch no less....

Yeah....but maybe she was just saying that to piss people off. It's all good.

Well, in all fairness the question was not about whether one “would” stop Putin. The question was whether one would “try” to stop him and to that I would answer yes. Putin would probably wipe up the floor with me but then I might just get lucky. It really doesn't matter. Anyone so afraid of a beating that he will not stand up for his fellow man has no self-respect.

A lot of damn good men died defending this country. They certainly didn't have a death wish but they did have the motherfucking courage to do what they felt was right.

You have to earn "RSPECT" in order for someone to give it to you. Protecting a feckless Marxist, isn't what many would say was right! Having been through war, I FEAR it, and death, but did what I thought was my duty, have you experienced it?

Exhibit A of what is wrong with our society.
People used to give you respect sight unseen, unquestioned, iron clad. What was earned was dis-respect. See boy, you had another person's respect but you could earn their dis-respect. As I'm sure you have over and over which explains your warped view of society, politics, social issues, and probably all the way down to pokemon.

As I'm sure YOU did to George Bush! :eusa_clap:

Take a stand, bitch.

Yes, withhold it. People like Franco or Matthew are easy to judge. They're both insane nuts. Others it's hard to tell.
Besides I've called out plenty on "my side" , I've never once seen you take anyone to task on your side so get bent.

Well, in all fairness the question was not about whether one “would” stop Putin. The question was whether one would “try” to stop him and to that I would answer yes. Putin would probably wipe up the floor with me but then I might just get lucky. It really doesn't matter. Anyone so afraid of a beating that he will not stand up for his fellow man has no self-respect.

A lot of damn good men died defending this country. They certainly didn't have a death wish but they did have the motherfucking courage to do what they felt was right.

You have to earn "RSPECT" in order for someone to give it to you. Protecting a feckless Marxist, isn't what many would say was right! Having been through war, I FEAR it, and death, but did what I thought was my duty, have you experienced it?

I haven't experienced war BUT I have experienced being a man of honor. The two are not necessarily mutual.

Yes, you talk from experience! What a BS artist! Walk a mile in my shoes, Boy!

Russia’s deputy prime minister laughed off President Obama’s sanction against him today asking “Comrade @BarackObama” if “some prankster” came up with the list.

The Obama administration hit 11 Russian and Ukrainian officials with sanctions today as punishment for Russia’s support of Crimea’s referendum.
Among them: aides to President Vladimir Putin, a top government official, senior lawmakers, Crimean officials, the ousted president of Ukraine, and a Ukrainian politician and businessman allegedly tied to violence against protesters in Kiev.
It remains to be seen whether the sanctions will dissuade Russia from annexing Crimea, but one an early clue that they will not be effective came just hours later when President Putin signed a decree recognizing Crimea as an independent state, perhaps an early step towards annexation.

Russian Deputy PM Laughs at Obama?s Sanctions - ABC News

"Prankster"... I never thought I see the day when we have such disrespect for USA!

LOL. Why should the Russians take Bama seriously when most Americans don't. He IS a joker. Hahahahahahaha :badgrin:

You have called him worse. You disrespect the USA. Loser.

the hacks have been running around spewing bile for five years… borders on the treasonous and is definitely undermining the government….

but that's what the wackos want.

Because that's so different than the bush is hitler routine we endured for 8 years?

Give me a fuckin break with this whiney crybaby he hurt my feelings bullshit

All good questions but we are getting out... Sorry, no more American blood being spilled. I know that's going to cause scum like you a problem. Not so much for others.

How many times has he LIED to America...closing GITMO ring a bell just as an opening shot?

Ayotte, who has been one of the most outspoken Republicans on detention issues, said there was little support in either Congress or public opinion to close the facility and bring terrorists onto U.S. soil.

“There’s no way that [the administration’s efforts to close Guantánamo] are going to be greater than his first term,” she said. “I don’t see this as something he’s suddenly going to be able to turn around.”

Obama’s pledge to shutter the Guantánamo Bay military prison was one of his biggest campaign promises in 2008, and he signed an executive order his first week in office to close the military facility on Cuban soil.

Stewart’s question, in fact, used the same phrase that Obama did at the executive order signing ceremony.

But in the face of fierce opposition in Congress from Republicans, Obama backed away from his attempts to close the facility and move the terrorism trials from military commissions into federal courts.

Read more: Obama faces long odds to close Guantánamo Bay if he tries again | TheHill
Follow us: @thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

I really wish Obama was the dictator he is made out to be so he could do what he wanted to do...close GITMO. But, he does respect Congress and the degenerates there for some reason....

Nothing like quoting a N.E. RINO! :eusa_clap:

Obama can close Gitmo with an E.O. it's military and it's under the Executive branch!

I haven't experienced war BUT I have experienced being a man of honor. The two are not necessarily mutual.

Yes, you talk from experience! What a BS artist! Walk a mile in my shoes, Boy!

Boy? Is this one of those my dad can kick your dads ass competition?

You're not even on my level

Yes, withhold it. People like Franco or Matthew are easy to judge. They're both insane nuts. Others it's hard to tell.
Besides I've called out plenty on "my side" , I've never once seen you take anyone to task on your side so get bent.

You haven't seen it.......so it hasn't happened? Maybe you should check the archives?

I just saw you give Katz a pass. You know Katz. She has been here for a long time. Just admit it. You kissed her ass.

Republicans blocked him from closing Gitmo by stopping him from transferring prisoners

Yes, to the U.S. nothing about transferring them to another country!

Forum List

Back