How sad.. a US President called a "Prankster"...

How many times has he LIED to America...closing GITMO ring a bell just as an opening shot?
We are STILL THERE! What don't you understand about that?

Republicans blocked him from closing Gitmo by stopping him from transferring prisoners

Yes, to the U.S. nothing about transferring them to another country!

The US is not capable of holding prisoners?

We hold more prisoners than anywhere on earth

How many times has he LIED to America...closing GITMO ring a bell just as an opening shot?

Republicans blocked him from closing Gitmo by stopping him from transferring prisoners

Of course that was the REASON for Gitmo in the first place! It wasn't on USA soil but once we had these terrorists transferred.. NOW they are on USA soil and open to ANYONE including stupid conservatives that might want to harm them!
Gitmo was the safest place for these worst of worst criminals.

You do realize that over 1/6 of all the prisoners let go from GITMO returned to kill Americans!

Number of released Gitmo detainees returning to terrorism increases | Washington Free Beacon

Ayotte, who has been one of the most outspoken Republicans on detention issues, said there was little support in either Congress or public opinion to close the facility and bring terrorists onto U.S. soil.

“There’s no way that [the administration’s efforts to close Guantánamo] are going to be greater than his first term,” she said. “I don’t see this as something he’s suddenly going to be able to turn around.”

Obama’s pledge to shutter the Guantánamo Bay military prison was one of his biggest campaign promises in 2008, and he signed an executive order his first week in office to close the military facility on Cuban soil.

Stewart’s question, in fact, used the same phrase that Obama did at the executive order signing ceremony.

But in the face of fierce opposition in Congress from Republicans, Obama backed away from his attempts to close the facility and move the terrorism trials from military commissions into federal courts.

Read more: Obama faces long odds to close Guantánamo Bay if he tries again | TheHill
Follow us: @thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

I really wish Obama was the dictator he is made out to be so he could do what he wanted to do...close GITMO. But, he does respect Congress and the degenerates there for some reason....

Nothing like quoting a N.E. RINO! :eusa_clap:

Obama can close Gitmo with an E.O. it's military and it's under the Executive branch!

He could have until Congress panicked and passed a law against him transferring prisoners.......great job by Fox in hyping up the fear

You withhold judgement? Since when?

You and I agreed in this thread. Don't you feel the love?

Yes, withhold it. People like Franco or Matthew are easy to judge. They're both insane nuts. Others it's hard to tell.
Besides I've called out plenty on "my side" , I've never once seen you take anyone to task on your side so get bent.

You haven't seen it.......so it hasn't happened? Maybe you should check the archives?

I just saw you give Katz a pass. You know Katz. She has been here for a long time. Just admit it. You kissed her ass.

I have sparred with Kat more often than agreeing with her. I get 10 times the negs from the right than I do from the left. Know why? Cause im not a drone that tows any line. I don't arbitrarily agree with anyone just because of their political stance.
When was the last time you got a neg from your side? Months? Never? Likely the ladder cause you don't posess the balls to rock the boat.

At least Obama can ride a bike, the drunkard Bush can't!

Bush_bike_fall.jpg

you do know what bike ride Bush was on in that Photo right Ed?.....you mean Rush did not tell you?....
A tricycle.

179490034_daa2ce4b33.jpg

ok as long as you know.....im sure Rush told ya.....

I really wish Obama was the dictator he is made out to be so he could do what he wanted to do...close GITMO. But, he does respect Congress and the degenerates there for some reason....

Nothing like quoting a N.E. RINO! :eusa_clap:

Obama can close Gitmo with an E.O. it's military and it's under the Executive branch!

He could have until Congress panicked and passed a law against him transferring prisoners.......great job by Fox in hyping up the fear

2 YEARS and HE DIDN'T.... you were saying, Dimwit?

Either you respect Katz or you don't Gramps. She said she would help Putin assault the President of the United States if given the chance. You said you are not sure you can respect her.

Take a stand, bitch.

with a dam sucker punch no less....

Yeah....but maybe she was just saying that to piss people off. It's all good.

i dont know.....i have read her other comments about Obama.....anyone who advocates pot smokers to be rounded up and shot....i have to believe she was serious....

with a dam sucker punch no less....

Yeah....but maybe she was just saying that to piss people off. It's all good.

i dont know.....i have read her other comments about Obama.....anyone who advocates pot smokers to be rounded up and shot....i have to believe she was serious....

Wow really?

I post with a vengeance when I post. BUT I don't follow the board, ever. I usually just hang out in my cp till a thread gets a response when im on. Like now, I have no clue what's being posted elsewhere.

Yes, withhold it. People like Franco or Matthew are easy to judge. They're both insane nuts. Others it's hard to tell.
Besides I've called out plenty on "my side" , I've never once seen you take anyone to task on your side so get bent.

You haven't seen it.......so it hasn't happened? Maybe you should check the archives?

I just saw you give Katz a pass. You know Katz. She has been here for a long time. Just admit it. You kissed her ass.

I have sparred with Kat more often than agreeing with her. I get 10 times the negs from the right than I do from the left. Know why? Cause im not a drone that tows any line. I don't arbitrarily agree with anyone just because of their political stance.
When was the last time you got a neg from your side? Months? Never? Likely the ladder cause you don't posess the balls to rock the boat.

Knucklehead. Libs don't neg as much. Period.

You are less of a RW drone than some....but you are still a fucking talking point tool. Do you think you are fooling anyone? Just check out the threads you start. You haven't had an original thought in years.

Now.....when are you going to thank me for the pos rep? Ingrate.

Foreign policy has been neglected or mismanaged for five years---four under the duo of Hillary Clinton and Barak Obama and one, now with Herman Munster helping out

Cary apologized to Putin for handing out sanctions...sanctions on 11 Russians, only 11, and they laughed out loud. One of them said it looked like a prankster drew up the list.

Obama and Cary are obviously fools. Who else is involved in this malpractice the White House is engaged in?

Chuck Hegel?

I wish he was on the Russian's side.

Susan Rice. Shes' a liar and a fool.

James Clapper? A perjuror.

Putin is a little bit scary. But, our team? They terrify me.

Knucklehead. Libs don't neg as much. Period.

You are less of a RW drone than some....but you are still a fucking talking point tool. Do you think you are fooling anyone? Just check out the threads you start. You haven't had an original thought in years.

Now.....when are you going to thank me for the pos rep? Ingrate.

Really ? You're resorting to lies?

Forum List

Back