How sad.. a US President called a "Prankster"...

I was a pro boxer; If I get a clean shot at ANYONE they go down. Black belt? He better find a way to choke me with it. :lol:

On the other side of that, my dentist hates pulling my teeth because of the unusual thickness and density of my scull couple that with me having no neck and I never touched the canvas.

I know - internet tough guy ... I'll shaadup. :eusa_shhh:

That sounds like a challenge. I've never met a set of teeth I couldn't knock out when the circumstances called for it.

OK, Gramps - we each get a shot - YOU go first.

Loser drinks the winner's denture water.

old-people-fighting.gif

:lol:
The guy on the right in that clip looks a lot like Angelo Mosca, a former football player, and pro wrestler. I'll bet it's him...

Then let the EU handle it. It was never our problem until obama insinuated himself.

You are afraid that Vladimir Putin will kick your ass?

The fucker is 5'7". Man up.

so was Bruce Lee....hey just sayin....

And you would not try to stop the assault on the president?

if i was in that room i would be the guy fighting Putin and his body guards while i would be yelling to whoever else was there with me to get the President to safety.....and then come back and make sure im not getting my ass kicked.....i might not like Obama that much.....but he is still my President and i would have done the same for Bush,Clinton,Bush and Reagan.....right on down the line....its the way i am.....only a pussy like Katz would sucker punch OUR President to help an asshole like Putin....

Here is a hypothetical.

You are present at a meeting between Putin and Obama. You are right there....inches away. Putin raises his hand in an obvious attempt to strike Obama.

Do you try to stop him? Or...do you leave him be so you can see Obama get punched in the face?

Be honest.

God...!!! Based on this picture I'd have to defend Obama... GWB fighter pilot wouldn't have too!
$Screen Shot 2014-03-17 at 6.23.51 PM.png $Screen Shot 2014-03-17 at 6.26.02 PM.png

so was Bruce Lee....hey just sayin....

if i was in that room i would be the guy fighting Putin and his body guards while i would be yelling to whoever else was there with me to get the President to safety.....and then come back and make sure im not getting my ass kicked.....i might not like Obama that much.....but he is still my President and i would have done the same for Bush,Clinton,Bush and Reagan.....right on down the line....its the way i am.....only a pussy like Katz would sucker punch OUR President to help an asshole like Putin....

That is all I asked.

Standing up for what's right god damnit. All those people feel like they have no choice but to be taken over vs living under a tyrannical government.

Why is it we stand for liberty under a republican but not a Democrat?

The opposition got their coup and are safely residing in Kiev. No one is going after them.

Crimea is demographically 60% ethnic Russian and were in fear of what the anti Russian bastards in Kiev were going to do.

First up they passed a law banning the Russian language. Now that was overturned by the new interim President under pressure from the EU but how long would it be before this bill would be passed again.

You have to understand who took over here. I've been on this for some time (Uk third generation).

One of the opposition parties who now hold some really plumb cabinet positions are virulent anti Russian. They want to ban the Russian language. They want to strip Russians of citizenship.

This is all in their Svoboda Party platform. They want to criminalize "Ukrainaphobia" aka open your mouth against the new government and you are in jail.

They want to ban adoptions of Ukrainian children by non Ukrainians. Shall I go on? They are uber nationalists who believe in an "ethnically pure Ukraine".

That should freaking put chills up anyones spine.

Oh and one last thing regarding the Crimea. In their party platform they demand that Crimea's autonomy should be revoked.

If I was a Crimean I'd be running from Kiev into the arms of Moscow too.

Except Moscow isn't the only option. Do we stand for freedom and equality or not? Treaties were signed and I have 0 problem honoring them. Period.

Just like the treaty that was violated by Saddam 19 times. It shouldn't have gone beyond 2 or 3 yimes without a response.

Just because we started off weak doesn't mean we back off. Our word has to be backed up otherwise it's useless

Like the 1991 Cease Fire agreement????

Then let the EU handle it. It was never our problem until obama insinuated himself.

It was our problem when we signed the treaty. Sometimes it's best to let go of petty internet partisanship. It's one thing to be anti interventionist but entirely different when your just being a hypocrite for the sake of partisanship.

Not to say you're either because I don't know you well enough but the point still stands.

The opposition got their coup and are safely residing in Kiev. No one is going after them.

Crimea is demographically 60% ethnic Russian and were in fear of what the anti Russian bastards in Kiev were going to do.

First up they passed a law banning the Russian language. Now that was overturned by the new interim President under pressure from the EU but how long would it be before this bill would be passed again.

You have to understand who took over here. I've been on this for some time (Uk third generation).

One of the opposition parties who now hold some really plumb cabinet positions are virulent anti Russian. They want to ban the Russian language. They want to strip Russians of citizenship.

This is all in their Svoboda Party platform. They want to criminalize "Ukrainaphobia" aka open your mouth against the new government and you are in jail.

They want to ban adoptions of Ukrainian children by non Ukrainians. Shall I go on? They are uber nationalists who believe in an "ethnically pure Ukraine".

That should freaking put chills up anyones spine.

Oh and one last thing regarding the Crimea. In their party platform they demand that Crimea's autonomy should be revoked.

If I was a Crimean I'd be running from Kiev into the arms of Moscow too.

Except Moscow isn't the only option. Do we stand for freedom and equality or not? Treaties were signed and I have 0 problem honoring them. Period.

Just like the treaty that was violated by Saddam 19 times. It shouldn't have gone beyond 2 or 3 yimes without a response.

Just because we started off weak doesn't mean we back off. Our word has to be backed up otherwise it's useless

Yes, just like that.

The reality is that while obama was insanely prattleling on about sanctions and European partners France and Russia were inking a deal for France to sell helicopter carriers to Russia.

No wonder obama has become a punchline.

That is all I asked.

Which I answered but you apparently ignored because it didn't fit your agenda.

All good questions but we are getting out... Sorry, no more American blood being spilled. I know that's going to cause scum like you a problem. Not so much for others.

Again, why do you disagree with leaving an unwinnable war?

How many times has he LIED to America...closing GITMO ring a bell just as an opening shot?
We are STILL THERE! What don't you understand about that?

Republicans blocked him from closing Gitmo by stopping him from transferring prisoners

Of course that was the REASON for Gitmo in the first place! It wasn't on USA soil but once we had these terrorists transferred.. NOW they are on USA soil and open to ANYONE including stupid conservatives that might want to harm them!
Gitmo was the safest place for these worst of worst criminals.

It was our problem when we signed the treaty. Sometimes it's best to let go of petty internet partisanship. It's one thing to be anti interventionist but entirely different when your just being a hypocrite for the sake of partisanship.

Not to say you're either because I don't know you well enough but the point still stands.

That's right, Gramps! Handle the obvious traitor with kid gloves. You two agree on so much. It would be a shame to lose all that goodwill over something as trivial as a hypothetical.

Yes, just like that.

So then you had no problem with the Liberation of Iraq?

That is all I asked.

Which I answered but you apparently ignored because it didn't fit your agenda.

I pos repped and thanked you, Bubba. You want a cookie?

Last edited:

Treaties are not effective when the country is embroiled in a civil war.

The reality is that while obama was insanely prattleling on about sanctions and European partners France and Russia were inking a deal for France to sell helicopter carriers to Russia.

No wonder obama has become a punchline.

Not saying he hasn't become that but at what point do we back him? Never? My kids didn't do so well in soccer and lost nearly every game but I cheered them on none the less.

Here is a hypothetical.

You are present at a meeting between Putin and Obama. You are right there....inches away. Putin raises his hand in an obvious attempt to strike Obama.

Do you try to stop him? Or...do you leave him be so you can see Obama get punched in the face?

Be honest.

God...!!! Based on this picture I'd have to defend Obama... GWB fighter pilot wouldn't have too!
View attachment 29700 View attachment 29701
At least Obama can ride a bike, the drunkard Bush can't!

Bush_bike_fall.jpg

That is all I asked.

if Katz was there and she did what she said she would do.....one of my punches would have gone wild......Ooops....sorry.....

That's right, Gramps! Handle the obvious traitor with kid gloves. You two agree on so much. It would be a shame to lose all that goodwill over something as trivial as a hypothetical.

Kid gloves? Traitor? Both ridiculous conclusions. And what goodwill are you talking about? I've probably pissed off more conservatives on this board than liberals so maybe you should just stick to bragging about your girls cause you're clueless on everything else

Forum List

Back