How sad.. a US President called a "Prankster"...

By referring to obama as a prankster it was a way of saying that he was a joke and would not be taken seriously. This is not a good position for any national leader.

No matter how short Putin is, he could body slam obama right off his mom jeans.

Mooch is the one with the TESTY'S!!! Just look at the posers leg action.... can all you lefty's say "GAY" together?

obama-karate.jpg

You have called him worse. You disrespect the USA. Loser.

Our President kept us out of war for a valueless patch of land despite what fuck-stains like the OP want.

Thank you Mr. President.

When did he get us out of Afghanistan, and stop the death of Americans stationed there?...Any links to that?:badgrin:

Apparently by the end of 2014. :badgrin: Sorry, no matter how batshit crazy the rightwing is about it...you don't need to spill blood by the gallon to be strong.

Obama handled this and most foreign policy decisions correctly. I think fewer dead Americans is a good thing....why do you disagree?

Wrong

Fear is what has kept untold billions under the thumb of monsters last time I checked. Putin is one of those monsters and he deserves every ounce of what he gets.

Then why does a vast majority of Americans feel he's a stronger leader than B.Insane?... Can the American people be wrong again, as they were electing the poser? Do they never learn?

I've no love for Obama and certainly none for Putin but Putin has shown up our country at every checkpoint. He has played a game of chess so to speak and we're effectively down our queen.
Thats not to say the match is over but there comes a time when the mocking needs to end and support should be given.
Putin's power grabs can not go unpunished least we have another tyrant thinking he is dominate over the world. I'm certainly not suggesting war but even though Obama's responses seem to be late they are well warrented.

Putin is doing what is best for him, and it appears by polls, that HIS PEOPLE stand behind him. Who are we to get involved now? If anything we have a TREATY with Ukraine and it's now proven to be a worthless piece of paper. Our OTHER ALLIES see this, they aren't stupid, and after the NSA infringement onto all other countries leaders private conversations, you honestly believe ANYONE will stand with this POSER? Hell, Harry Reid talks a better fight, and he's a dementia patient!

Wrong

Fear is what has kept untold billions under the thumb of monsters last time I checked. Putin is one of those monsters and he deserves every ounce of what he gets.

Then why does a vast majority of Americans feel he's a stronger leader than B.Insane?... Can the American people be wrong again, as they were electing the poser? Do they never learn?

I've no love for Obama and certainly none for Putin but Putin has shown up our country at every checkpoint. He has played a game of chess so to speak and we're effectively down our queen.
Thats not to say the match is over but there comes a time when the mocking needs to end and support should be given.
Putin's power grabs can not go unpunished least we have another tyrant thinking he is dominate over the world. I'm certainly not suggesting war but even though Obama's responses seem to be late they are well warrented.

But Gramps with all due respect there is no power grab. Look, I grew up hating the USSR and Stalin knowing what they did to my people.

But fast forward to now. I understand who these assholes are in the new government and I can understand Crimea wishing to secede.

And frankly our leaders have been complete freaking jerks, chest thumping and strutting like banty roosters instead of taking the diplomatic route. We started this shit.

Worse yet our morons in Ottawa, Washington and London didn't think ahead to maybe just maybe Russia who has a lease till 2042 for their multimillion dollar naval base in Crimea was just not going to hand it over to NATO and the EU without a whimper.

It's only Russia's base for their Black Sea Fleet after all. And our fools just expected them to go quietly in to this good night?

Fat chance.

Last edited:
Why? Why are we freaking involved? This is a bi partisan rant from me. I'm spitting bullets that my team up here the conservatives are involved in this global game of chicken.

What the hell are we doing? Cheering on WWIII over the Ukraine joining the EU?

Standing up for what's right god damnit. All those people feel like they have no choice but to be taken over vs living under a tyrannical government.

Why is it we stand for liberty under a republican but not a Democrat?

The opposition got their coup and are safely residing in Kiev. No one is going after them.

Crimea is demographically 60% ethnic Russian and were in fear of what the anti Russian bastards in Kiev were going to do.

First up they passed a law banning the Russian language. Now that was overturned by the new interim President under pressure from the EU but how long would it be before this bill would be passed again.

You have to understand who took over here. I've been on this for some time (Uk third generation).

One of the opposition parties who now hold some really plumb cabinet positions are virulent anti Russian. They want to ban the Russian language. They want to strip Russians of citizenship.

This is all in their Svoboda Party platform. They want to criminalize "Ukrainaphobia" aka open your mouth against the new government and you are in jail.

They want to ban adoptions of Ukrainian children by non Ukrainians. Shall I go on? They are uber nationalists who believe in an "ethnically pure Ukraine".

That should freaking put chills up anyones spine.

Oh and one last thing regarding the Crimea. In their party platform they demand that Crimea's autonomy should be revoked.

If I was a Crimean I'd be running from Kiev into the arms of Moscow too.

Except Moscow isn't the only option. Do we stand for freedom and equality or not? Treaties were signed and I have 0 problem honoring them. Period.

Just like the treaty that was violated by Saddam 19 times. It shouldn't have gone beyond 2 or 3 yimes without a response.

Just because we started off weak doesn't mean we back off. Our word has to be backed up otherwise it's useless

obama has done nothing. He gave a speech. That's all his sanctions are against 11 individuals. None of them is Putin. Seven of those 11 have already moved their assets out of the US. Then the Russians have to remind our dumb ass that preventing financial transactions means no Russian or Russia itself can pay on international loans. DUH! Did you see that ass reading his statement? He hurried, never looked up and obviously was in a hurry to get back to his golf game.

Obama is an object of ridicule and should be.

Our President kept us out of war for a valueless patch of land despite what fuck-stains like the OP want.

Thank you Mr. President.

When did he get us out of Afghanistan, and stop the death of Americans stationed there?...Any links to that?:badgrin:

Apparently by the end of 2014. :badgrin: Sorry, no matter how batshit crazy the rightwing is about it...you don't need to spill blood by the gallon to be strong.

Obama handled this and most foreign policy decisions correctly. I think fewer dead Americans is a good thing....why do you disagree?

Why didn't he get us out of Afghanistan as he promised while campaigning? The same reason he closed GITMO and it's still open? We still have death of our people in Afghanistan, and this Idiot is going to continue to keep us there for another 9 months...OR BETTER! You're one stupid liberal!.... Here, have another Kool Aid!

Last edited:
Russia’s deputy prime minister laughed off President Obama’s sanction against him today asking “Comrade @BarackObama” if “some prankster” came up with the list.

The Obama administration hit 11 Russian and Ukrainian officials with sanctions today as punishment for Russia’s support of Crimea’s referendum.
Among them: aides to President Vladimir Putin, a top government official, senior lawmakers, Crimean officials, the ousted president of Ukraine, and a Ukrainian politician and businessman allegedly tied to violence against protesters in Kiev.
It remains to be seen whether the sanctions will dissuade Russia from annexing Crimea, but one an early clue that they will not be effective came just hours later when President Putin signed a decree recognizing Crimea as an independent state, perhaps an early step towards annexation.

Russian Deputy PM Laughs at Obama?s Sanctions - ABC News

"Prankster"... I never thought I see the day when we have such disrespect for USA!

STFU or tell the truth for a change. Its the traitors on the right who disrespect out president and our country.

You assholes would be thrilled if John McCain, who still can't figure out email, were prez. Or, if Mittens, trained to lie for his god, were prez.

I'm happy that our president lives in the 21st century and works against the treasonous right to keep us out of war.

You traitors never side with your own country. Never. You hate the US so much - get out.

Just get out. Go live in Russia where you can worship the dictator.

Why didn't he get us out of Afghanistan as he promised while campaigning/ The same reason he closed GITMO and it's still open? We still have dearth of our people in Afghanistan, and this Idiot is going to continue to keep us there for another 9 months...OR BETTER! You're one stupid liberal!.... Here, have another Kool Aid!

One word:

Congress.

Since you hate the US so much, how about you go drink Russia's kool aid. Love it or leave it and by damn, you will not be missed.

Here is a hypothetical.

You are present at a meeting between Putin and Obama. You are right there....inches away. Putin raises his hand in an obvious attempt to strike Obama.

Do you try to stop him? Or...do you leave him be so you can see Obama get punched in the face?

Be honest.

What, are you nuts, Putin is a black belt, he'd wipe the floor with any of us if we interfered with him!.... You have a death wish?

I was a pro boxer; If I get a clean shot at ANYONE they go down. Black belt? He better find a way to choke me with it. :lol:

On the other side of that, my dentist hates pulling my teeth because of the unusual thickness and density of my scull. Couple that with me having no neck and I never touched the canvas.

I know - internet tough guy ... I'll shaadup. :eusa_shhh:

Last edited:

Putin is doing what is best for him, and it appears by polls, that HIS PEOPLE stand behind him. Who are we to get involved now? If anything we have a TREATY with Ukraine and it's now proven to be a worthless piece of paper. Our OTHER ALLIES see this, they aren't stupid, and after the NSA infringement onto all other countries leaders private conversations, you honestly believe ANYONE will stand with this POSER? Hell, Harry Reid talks a better fight, and he's a dementia patient!

Last I heard the EU imposed 19 different sanctions so I dunno where you get the impression our allies are turning tail.

Here is a hypothetical.

You are present at a meeting between Putin and Obama. You are right there....inches away. Putin raises his hand in an obvious attempt to strike Obama.

Do you try to stop him? Or...do you leave him be so you can see Obama get punched in the face?

Be honest.

What, are you nuts, Putin is a black belt, he'd wipe the floor with any of us if we interfered with him!.... You have a death wish?

I was a pro boxer; If I get a clean shot at ANYONE they go down. Black belt? He better find a way to choke me with it. :lol:

On the other side of that, my dentist hates pulling my teeth because of the unusual thickness and density of my scull couple that with me having no neck and I never touched the canvas.

That sounds like a challenge. I've never met a set of teeth I couldn't knock out when the circumstances called for it.

Here is a hypothetical.

Be honest.

Well, in all fairness the question was not about whether one “would” stop Putin. The question was whether one would “try” to stop him and to that I would answer yes. Putin would probably wipe up the floor with me but then I might just get lucky. It really doesn't matter. Anyone so afraid of a beating that he will not stand up for his fellow man has no self-respect.

A lot of damn good men died defending this country. They certainly didn't have a death wish but they did have the motherfucking courage to do what they felt was right.

Why didn't he get us out of Afghanistan as he promised while campaigning/ The same reason he closed GITMO and it's still open? We still have dearth of our people in Afghanistan, and this Idiot is going to continue to keep us there for another 9 months...OR BETTER! You're one stupid liberal!.... Here, have another Kool Aid!

One word:

Congress.

Since you hate the US so much, how about you go drink Russia's kool aid. Love it or leave it and by damn, you will not be missed.

Seems you little FAGERALS did and said the same about "W"...short memories I see! Congress? B. Insane had 2 years when elected when HE CONTROLLED IT, and didn't do shit... want to fabricate more lies?

Russia’s deputy prime minister laughed off President Obama’s sanction against him today asking “Comrade @BarackObama” if “some prankster” came up with the list.

The Obama administration hit 11 Russian and Ukrainian officials with sanctions today as punishment for Russia’s support of Crimea’s referendum.
Among them: aides to President Vladimir Putin, a top government official, senior lawmakers, Crimean officials, the ousted president of Ukraine, and a Ukrainian politician and businessman allegedly tied to violence against protesters in Kiev.
It remains to be seen whether the sanctions will dissuade Russia from annexing Crimea, but one an early clue that they will not be effective came just hours later when President Putin signed a decree recognizing Crimea as an independent state, perhaps an early step towards annexation.

"Prankster"... I never thought I see the day when we have such disrespect for USA!

I never thought I would see the day when the USA would have a president so lacking in respectability. He is a laughing stock. I mean, Bill Clinton was more impressive to the rest of the world even with his womanizing.

Clinton had something Obama and Bush did not have....Leadership ability....

obama is acting correctly ONLY if his goal is to be and make America an international laughing stock.

On the other side of that, my dentist hates pulling my teeth because of the unusual thickness and density of my scull couple that with me having no neck and I never touched the canvas.

That sounds like a challenge. I've never met a set of teeth I couldn't knock out when the circumstances called for it.

OK, Gramps - we each get a shot - YOU go first.

Loser drinks the winner's denture water.

old-people-fighting.gif

:lol:

Last edited:

I never thought I would see the day when the USA would have a president so lacking in respectability. He is a laughing stock. I mean, Bill Clinton was more impressive to the rest of the world even with his womanizing.

Clinton had something Obama and Bush did not have....Leadership ability....

Bush had it but he squandered it

Forum List

Back