How sad.. a US President called a "Prankster"...

According to your MessiahRushie, the Russian reply means Obama got them good!

August 26, 2008
RUSH: "When critics get it right, then you reply," and when you reply to something they've gotten right, it's evidence that the critic has gotten to you.

What, are you nuts, Putin is a black belt, he'd wipe the floor with any of us if we interfered with him!.... You have a death wish?

And you call Obama weak? An appeaser?

Fuck....look in the mirror.

Know when to hold them, know when to fold them... assholes never learn until they're beat into a pile of their own shit!

You are afraid that Vladimir Putin will kick your ass?

The fucker is 5'7". Man up.

What, are you nuts, Putin is a black belt, he'd wipe the floor with any of us if we interfered with him!.... You have a death wish?

Fear is a terrible trait.

death and broken bones even more so, You seven decades old yet?

Death? What is this the middle ages? If another diplomat were to raise his hand to ANY of our presidents and I was privileged enough to be present it would not go unpunished.
I may be an asshole but I am a loyal, patriotic asshole.

Some schmuck got his money locked up and he lashes out verbally and I'm supposed to care?

Hammer them motherfuckers with everything you got Obama

Why? Why are we freaking involved? This is a bi partisan rant from me. I'm spitting bullets that my team up here the conservatives are involved in this global game of chicken.

What the hell are we doing? Cheering on WWIII over the Ukraine joining the EU?

Some schmuck got his money locked up and he lashes out verbally and I'm supposed to care?

Why? Why are we freaking involved? This is a bi partisan rant from me. I'm spitting bullets that my team up here the conservatives are involved in this global game of chicken.

Standing up for what's right god damnit. All those people feel like they have no choice but to be taken over vs living under a tyrannical government.

Why is it we stand for liberty under a republican but not a Democrat?

And you call Obama weak? An appeaser?

Fuck....look in the mirror.

Know when to hold them, know when to fold them... assholes never learn until they're beat into a pile of their own shit!

2 other little men that could kick your fat ass..

bruce-lee-vs-chuck-norris.jpg

Two other men that profited off of practiced fights for the camera. Not to say they weren't amazing for their prowess but fear is still a terrible trait.

Two other men that profited off of practiced fights for the camera. Not to say they weren't amazing for their prowess but fear is still a terrible trait.

It's what has kept BILLION of people alive over centuries. Last time I check, it was better to be alive.

BTW, both of those men were champions in their SPORT, if you can call hand to hand a sport!

Last edited:

It's what has kept BILLION of people alive over centuries. Last time I check, it was better to be alive.

Wrong

Fear is what has kept untold billions under the thumb of monsters last time I checked. Putin is one of those monsters and he deserves every ounce of what he gets.

Wrong

Fear is what has kept untold billions under the thumb of monsters last time I checked. Putin is one of those monsters and he deserves every ounce of what he gets.

Then why does a vast majority of Americans feel he's a stronger leader than B.Insane?... Can the American people be wrong again, as they were electing the poser? Do they never learn?

By referring to obama as a prankster it was a way of saying that he was a joke and would not be taken seriously. This is not a good position for any national leader.

No matter how short Putin is, he could body slam obama right off his mom jeans.

Russia’s deputy prime minister laughed off President Obama’s sanction against him today asking “Comrade @BarackObama” if “some prankster” came up with the list.

The Obama administration hit 11 Russian and Ukrainian officials with sanctions today as punishment for Russia’s support of Crimea’s referendum.
Among them: aides to President Vladimir Putin, a top government official, senior lawmakers, Crimean officials, the ousted president of Ukraine, and a Ukrainian politician and businessman allegedly tied to violence against protesters in Kiev.
It remains to be seen whether the sanctions will dissuade Russia from annexing Crimea, but one an early clue that they will not be effective came just hours later when President Putin signed a decree recognizing Crimea as an independent state, perhaps an early step towards annexation.

Russian Deputy PM Laughs at Obama?s Sanctions - ABC News

"Prankster"... I never thought I see the day when we have such disrespect for USA!

I never thought I would see the day when the USA would have a president so lacking in respectability. He is a laughing stock. I mean, Bill Clinton was more impressive to the rest of the world even with his womanizing.

That's because world leaders were afraid if they made clinton look bad, he would come over and do their wife. Lol

Wrong

Then why does a vast majority of Americans feel he's a stronger leader than B.Insane?... Can the American people be wrong again, as they were electing the poser? Do they never learn?

I've no love for Obama and certainly none for Putin but Putin has shown up our country at every checkpoint. He has played a game of chess so to speak and we're effectively down our queen.
Thats not to say the match is over but there comes a time when the mocking needs to end and support should be given.
Putin's power grabs can not go unpunished least we have another tyrant thinking he is dominate over the world. I'm certainly not suggesting war but even though Obama's responses seem to be late they are well warrented.

Standing up for what's right god damnit. All those people feel like they have no choice but to be taken over vs living under a tyrannical government.

Why is it we stand for liberty under a republican but not a Democrat?

The opposition got their coup and are safely residing in Kiev. No one is going after them.

Crimea is demographically 60% ethnic Russian and were in fear of what the anti Russian bastards in Kiev were going to do.

First up they passed a law banning the Russian language. Now that was overturned by the new interim President under pressure from the EU but how long would it be before this bill would be passed again.

You have to understand who took over here. I've been on this for some time (Uk third generation).

One of the opposition parties who now hold some really plumb cabinet positions are virulent anti Russian. They want to ban the Russian language. They want to strip Russians of citizenship.

This is all in their Svoboda Party platform. They want to criminalize "Ukrainaphobia" aka open your mouth against the new government and you are in jail.

They want to ban adoptions of Ukrainian children by non Ukrainians. Shall I go on? They are uber nationalists who believe in an "ethnically pure Ukraine".

That should freaking put chills up anyones spine.

Oh and one last thing regarding the Crimea. In their party platform they demand that Crimea's autonomy should be revoked.

If I was a Crimean I'd be running from Kiev into the arms of Moscow too.

Forum List

Back