How sad.. a US President called a "Prankster"...

Americans were better off when Bush and Republicans ran things

it really is that simple

Well not for me bub.

We still miss the world trade center.

We had it prior to Bush.

Unfortunately Bush thought dealing with terrorists was like "Swatting Mosquitoes".

True story :thup:

Read 9/11 revealed. It changed my perspective

-Geaux

Does it expose Saudi involvement?

Because that's basically nothing new to me.

They funded, planned and got away with it.

And got rid of Iraq to boot.

Well not for me bub.

We still miss the world trade center.

We had it prior to Bush.

Unfortunately Bush thought dealing with terrorists was like "Swatting Mosquitoes".

True story :thup:

-Geaux

it's not too late to invade the birthplace of Islam (saudi arabia) for doing 9-11

i wonder if hussein obama has it in him

It's March 17 and America has currently not started WWIII, which means it has the right man in the Oval Office right now.

I don't care wtf the Neo-Cons and their lackeys say, we're on the winning side. America and the EU have the upper hand here. Crimea is a rather small territory with nothing on it but mostly old people. In exchange for trying to strong arm it back into the Russian Federation, Putin's now beginning to get sanctioned up the ass for it.

The first set of sanctions are a warning shot, but the EU and America can cripple Russia's economy and do far more damage than Russia can do to us.

Putin's so bad as Russian leader, that his country is in worse shape now than it's ever been. The proletariat is ready for an uprising. The demonstrations against him in Moscow have been unprecedented.

Of course Republicans have a hard-on for Putin, he's a fucking loser just like they are, always dreaming about returning everything to "the way things were".

Let's see his people pay an across the board income tax of 15% (don't I wish!!!), he brought back the Russian Orthodox church from the brink bringing ethics, morals and principles back to Russia, he's quelled the subversive GAY FUCKERS from corrupting the traditions and culture of Russia, he's demanded that if you work or live in Russia, you must SPEAK THE LANGUAGE (shades of our PROGRESSIVE president's Teddy Roosevelt's proclamation in 1907 on what our immigrants should do!)and this from the Tamps Tribune...

2013 Accomplishments of Vladimir Putin

The Tampa Tribune reports: Displaying the killer instincts of a chess grandmaster, Vladimir Putin rang out 2013 with an exceptional list of accomplishments.

The Russian president humiliated the United States (Specifically B.Insane Obuma)by sheltering NSA leaker Edward Snowden, brokered a Syrian chemical weapons deal that averted a seemingly inevitable U.S. military strike and outmaneuvered the 28-nation European Union in the wrestling match for influence over Ukraine, says The Tampa Tribune.

Putin also surprised both his own people and the world by pardoning his old foe, former oil tycoon Mikhail Khodorkovsky, adds Tampa Tribune, and allowing an amnesty that got two Pussy Riot punk band members and over two dozen Greenpeace anti-oil drilling activists out of prison.

"It's Putin's moment. He should feel quite happy," said Gleb Pavlovsky, a political strategist and onetime adviser to the Kremlin, notes Tampa Tribune.

2013 Accomplishments of Vladimir Putin - Latest News Briefs - Israel National News

You little FAGERALS are not only delusional liars, your stupidity show continually!

It was a good year for Putin

He showed himself to be a manly man by showing the Pussy Riot girls who is boss and putting queers in their place

I can see why Conservatives love him

Last edited:
It's March 17 and America has currently not started WWIII, which means it has the right man in the Oval Office right now.

I don't care wtf the Neo-Cons and their lackeys say, we're on the winning side. America and the EU have the upper hand here. Crimea is a rather small territory with nothing on it but mostly old people. In exchange for trying to strong arm it back into the Russian Federation, Putin's now beginning to get sanctioned up the ass for it.

The first set of sanctions are a warning shot, but the EU and America can cripple Russia's economy and do far more damage than Russia can do to us.

Putin's so bad as Russian leader, that his country is in worse shape now than it's ever been. The proletariat is ready for an uprising. The demonstrations against him in Moscow have been unprecedented.

Of course Republicans have a hard-on for Putin, he's a fucking loser just like they are, always dreaming about returning everything to "the way things were".

Let's see his people pay an across the board income tax of 15% (don't I wish!!!), he brought back the Russian Orthodox church from the brink bringing ethics, morals and principles back to Russia, he's quelled the subversive GAY FUCKERS from corrupting the traditions and culture of Russia, he's demanded that if you work or live in Russia, you must SPEAK THE LANGUAGE (shades of our PROGRESSIVE president's Teddy Roosevelt's proclamation in 1907 on what our immigrants should do!)and this from the Tamps Tribune...

The Tampa Tribune reports: Displaying the killer instincts of a chess grandmaster, Vladimir Putin rang out 2013 with an exceptional list of accomplishments.

The Russian president humiliated the United States (Specifically B.Insane Obuma)by sheltering NSA leaker Edward Snowden, brokered a Syrian chemical weapons deal that averted a seemingly inevitable U.S. military strike and outmaneuvered the 28-nation European Union in the wrestling match for influence over Ukraine, says The Tampa Tribune.

Putin also surprised both his own people and the world by pardoning his old foe, former oil tycoon Mikhail Khodorkovsky, adds Tampa Tribune, and allowing an amnesty that got two Pussy Riot punk band members and over two dozen Greenpeace anti-oil drilling activists out of prison.

"It's Putin's moment. He should feel quite happy," said Gleb Pavlovsky, a political strategist and onetime adviser to the Kremlin, notes Tampa Tribune.

2013 Accomplishments of Vladimir Putin - Latest News Briefs - Israel National News

You little FAGERALS are not only delusional liars, your stupidity show continually!

He showed himsaelf to be a manly man by showing the Pussy Riot girls who is boss and butting queers in their place

Pussy Riot has more balls than obama

-Geaux

it's not too late to invade the birthplace of Islam (saudi arabia) for doing 9-11

i wonder if hussein obama has it in him

Part of me would like to see it happen.

Those fucking fat cat Saudi Nobility deserve a good ass kicking.

But it would mess up things..royally.

:eusa_shifty:

He showed himsaelf to be a manly man by showing the Pussy Riot girls who is boss and butting queers in their place

They are actually pretty cute.

I saw them at the Amnesty Concert.

But boy oh boy were they ANGRY.

It was a good time to get a beer.

Last edited by a moderator:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERZAEDpbHVo]Pussy Riot's Full Speech at Amnesty Int'l Concert (2/5/14) - YouTube[/ame]

cool; russian women are hot! lol

Our President kept us out of war for a valueless patch of land despite what fuck-stains like the OP want.

Thank you Mr. President.

When did he get us out of Afghanistan, and stop the death of Americans stationed there?...Any links to that?:badgrin:

Apparently by the end of 2014. :badgrin: Sorry, no matter how batshit crazy the rightwing is about it...you don't need to spill blood by the gallon to be strong.

Obama handled this and most foreign policy decisions correctly. I think fewer dead Americans is a good thing....why do you disagree?

Obama tripled the number of troops in Afghanistan after he took office that has resulted in TWICE as many KIA during his regime than were KIA during Bush's. That would not be fewer dead Americans.

He showed himsaelf to be a manly man by showing the Pussy Riot girls who is boss and putting queers in their place

He's a big tough guy alright. Only a real man would have an endangered tiger trapped and tranked so he could shoot him.

They love the man and hate their own country. Send them to live in Russia cuz they're just a drag on our welfare system here.

He showed himsaelf to be a manly man by showing the Pussy Riot girls who is boss and putting queers in their place

He's a big tough guy alright. Only a real man would have an endangered tiger trapped and tranked so he could shoot him.

They love the man and hate their own country. Send them to live in Russia cuz they're just a drag on our welfare system here.

who lloves putin leftard?

what would you left-wing crybabies do if you couldnt make ridiculious and false arguments and spoon-feed them to each other?

obama is a loser and putin is slapping him around. that is just a fact. it doesnt mean anybody loves putin and hates America. obama isnt America you idiot

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERZAEDpbHVo]Pussy Riot's Full Speech at Amnesty Int'l Concert (2/5/14) - YouTube[/ame]

Very courageous women. A lot more courageous than the rw's who the anti-America rw's who are against the human rights they fight for.

relax left-wing nutjobs; obama isnt America; he's just a man; and a weak one.

nobody loves Putin; it's kind of like when you LWNJs worshipped the dictator hugo chavez when he was dissing Bush; or heaped praise on chavez' buddy Ahmanutjob in Iran when he was ridiculing Bush and America

idiots and hypocrites

Putan is 5'7"??? Jesus - I'd kill him if we ever fought.

Pass! He can fight some pygmy, then.

It is a state secret

He tends to cover it up. He is probably more like 5'5"

Last edited:
The sanctions placed on individuals in Russia are a JOKE. Most of the Russians on the list have no assets abroad which means that those sanctions have no effect or meaning, and applies no pressure on Russia.

Obama therefore would appear to be a prankster - applying economic sanctions against people who cannot be affected by said sanctions. Too funny.

"The officials blacklisted by Washington and Brussels laughed off the initial wave of sanctions, with many saying they have no overseas assets that could be targeted."

Russia Moves Closer to Absorbing Crimea, Despite Sanctions - WSJ.com

Last edited:
Russia’s deputy prime minister laughed off President Obama’s sanction against him today asking “Comrade @BarackObama” if “some prankster” came up with the list.

The Obama administration hit 11 Russian and Ukrainian officials with sanctions today as punishment for Russia’s support of Crimea’s referendum.
Among them: aides to President Vladimir Putin, a top government official, senior lawmakers, Crimean officials, the ousted president of Ukraine, and a Ukrainian politician and businessman allegedly tied to violence against protesters in Kiev.
It remains to be seen whether the sanctions will dissuade Russia from annexing Crimea, but one an early clue that they will not be effective came just hours later when President Putin signed a decree recognizing Crimea as an independent state, perhaps an early step towards annexation.

Russian Deputy PM Laughs at Obama?s Sanctions - ABC News

"Prankster"... I never thought I see the day when we have such disrespect for USA!

Imagine that... a dittohead putting stock in what a Putin puppet says about our president.

I get the feeling Putin isn't alone.

Obama is just some kid that never grew to be a man, playing king.

King Barack Longshanks II, about to lose Scotland to Robert The Bruce, better known as Vladimir The Putin.

Last edited:
Damn that President Obama for not swaggering and blustering like bully KGB Putin. That's what real men do, right?

Fools.

Putin is wishing we'd invade so we'd rebuild his already ruined country.

When did he get us out of Afghanistan, and stop the death of Americans stationed there?...Any links to that?:badgrin:

Apparently by the end of 2014. :badgrin: Sorry, no matter how batshit crazy the rightwing is about it...you don't need to spill blood by the gallon to be strong.

Obama handled this and most foreign policy decisions correctly. I think fewer dead Americans is a good thing....why do you disagree?

Obama tripled the number of troops in Afghanistan after he took office that has resulted in TWICE as many KIA during his regime than were KIA during Bush's. That would not be fewer dead Americans.

Is there any wonder our troops are discouraged?
"one soldier shows me the list of new regulations the platoon was given.
“Patrol only in areas that you are reasonably certain that you will not have to defend yourselves with lethal force,” the laminated card reads.
For a soldier who has traveled halfway around the world to fight, that’s like telling a cop he should only patrol in areas where he knows he won’t have to make arrests. “Does that make any f–king sense?” Pfc. Jared Pautsch.
Obama's insane rules of engagement are getting our troops killed - National Conservative | Examiner.com

Forum List

Back