How sad.. a US President called a "Prankster"...

Seems Obama and Rodney Dangerfield have something in Common - Neither gets any respect :)
Crimean P.M. mocks Obama in faked Russian uniform on Twitter
obama_twitter_s160x181.jpg

Crimean P.M. mocks Obama in faked Russian uniform on Twitter - Washington Times

Russia’s deputy prime minister laughed off President Obama’s sanction against him today asking “Comrade @BarackObama” if “some prankster” came up with the list.

The Obama administration hit 11 Russian and Ukrainian officials with sanctions today as punishment for Russia’s support of Crimea’s referendum.
Among them: aides to President Vladimir Putin, a top government official, senior lawmakers, Crimean officials, the ousted president of Ukraine, and a Ukrainian politician and businessman allegedly tied to violence against protesters in Kiev.
It remains to be seen whether the sanctions will dissuade Russia from annexing Crimea, but one an early clue that they will not be effective came just hours later when President Putin signed a decree recognizing Crimea as an independent state, perhaps an early step towards annexation.

Russian Deputy PM Laughs at Obama?s Sanctions - ABC News

"Prankster"... I never thought I see the day when we have such disrespect for USA!

Imagine that... a dittohead putting stock in what a Putin puppet says about our president.

I get the feeling Putin isn't alone.

Obama is just some kid that never grew to be a man, playing king.

King Barack Longshanks II, about to lose Scotland to Robert The Bruce, better known as Vladimir The Putin.

Neither one of them is as manly as George Bush who invaded two countries

Dragging out Bush isn't going to help with this one. obama is hip deep in his own shit. He did it by swaggering and blustering through a carefully set mine field, imagining he's in the faculty lounge. Hillary was holding the edge of his royal cape.

obama did this all himself. He's the one who set it up. He's only making it worse. Every time he opens his mouth, obama makes it worse. He needs to shut up. He lost this round. Take it on the chin and go to his corner.

There's no way in hell that Putin hadn't thought this game out, a few moves down, before he made this move. No doubt our, uh, recent military history is a piece of this thought process.

Evidently he's going to return the favor on the economic sanctions -- surely he saw that coming -- with some of his own. He's gonna push hard to move away from (what remains of) the dollar, for one thing. Oil to Europe, etc., etc.

We'll see. I'm just thinking that he wouldn't have done this if he hadn't anticipated all moves we could make, regardless of who's in the Oval Office.

When did he get us out of Afghanistan, and stop the death of Americans stationed there?...Any links to that?:badgrin:

Apparently by the end of 2014. :badgrin: Sorry, no matter how batshit crazy the rightwing is about it...you don't need to spill blood by the gallon to be strong.

Obama handled this and most foreign policy decisions correctly. I think fewer dead Americans is a good thing....why do you disagree?

Obama tripled the number of troops in Afghanistan after he took office that has resulted in TWICE as many KIA during his regime than were KIA during Bush's. That would not be fewer dead Americans.

Yep...Bush was too busy installing another Muslim theocracy in Iraq and getting Americans killed over there during his days as a military strongman. Good point....Obama went back to fighting our enemies instead of rumors. Now he is wisely bringing the curtains down on it. Sorry...you'll have to root against the US somewhere else.

Apparently by the end of 2014. :badgrin: Sorry, no matter how batshit crazy the rightwing is about it...you don't need to spill blood by the gallon to be strong.

Obama handled this and most foreign policy decisions correctly. I think fewer dead Americans is a good thing....why do you disagree?

Obama tripled the number of troops in Afghanistan after he took office that has resulted in TWICE as many KIA during his regime than were KIA during Bush's. That would not be fewer dead Americans.

Is there any wonder our troops are discouraged?
"one soldier shows me the list of new regulations the platoon was given.
“Patrol only in areas that you are reasonably certain that you will not have to defend yourselves with lethal force,” the laminated card reads.
For a soldier who has traveled halfway around the world to fight, that’s like telling a cop he should only patrol in areas where he knows he won’t have to make arrests. “Does that make any f–king sense?” Pfc. Jared Pautsch.
Obama's insane rules of engagement are getting our troops killed - National Conservative | Examiner.com

you should really go to the original source for that quote. doesn't quite support your assertion that they were 'obama's rules' or that they were insane.
General Stanley McChrystal: The Runaway General by Michael Hastings | Politics News | Rolling Stone

There's no way in hell that Putin hadn't thought this game out, a few moves down, before he made this move. No doubt our, uh, recent military history is a piece of this thought process.

Evidently he's going to return the favor on the economic sanctions -- surely he saw that coming -- with some of his own. He's gonna push hard to move away from (what remains of) the dollar, for one thing. Oil to Europe, etc., etc.

We'll see. I'm just thinking that he wouldn't have done this if he hadn't anticipated all moves we could make, regardless of who's in the Oval Office.

The game isnt over.

The game isnt over.

obama's legacy of failure is sealed. game over

The game isnt over.

obama's legacy of failure is sealed. game over

He'll be remembered as one of the better Presidents in our nation's history.

The game isnt over.

The best is yet to come. (God help us)

Americans were better off when Bush and Republicans ran things

it really is that simple

Well not for me bub.

We still miss the world trade center.

We had it prior to Bush.

Unfortunately Bush thought dealing with terrorists was like "Swatting Mosquitoes".

True story :thup:

the whole crew that knocked down the WTC was let in on the guy before bush's watch

that's what Bush "inherited"

idiots and hypocrites
Both attacks on the WTC were carried out by Reagan's "Freedom Fighters."

True story :mad:

Yeah, brilliant move, cut off his main source of income and give the revenue to the US. Our number one export is oil products and Pootie Poot will only increase our exports to Europe!
Damn, you are as stupid as your hero Putin.

Well not for me bub.

We still miss the world trade center.

We had it prior to Bush.

Unfortunately Bush thought dealing with terrorists was like "Swatting Mosquitoes".

True story :thup:

the whole crew that knocked down the WTC was let in on the guy before bush's watch

that's what Bush "inherited"

idiots and hypocrites
Both attacks on the WTC were carried out by Reagan's "Freedom Fighters."

True story :mad:

no; not a true story nutjob

oh and people you helped prevent the slaughter of millions of their people dont have a reason to fly planes into your buildings leftard. left-wing losers thinnk nobody does anythin unless mean ol America put them up to it

nothing they did fighting russians had anything to do with flying planes into buildings. they used plastic knives; not any weapons they got from Reagan 30 years earlier

idiots n hypocrites

Forum List

Back