How sad.. a US President called a "Prankster"...

Obama has ONE success.

Killing UBL

That's it. And even that possibility was enabled by Bush policies.

Obama's foreign policy is a disaster. Every country he gets involved in falls apart. He hasn't restored any credibility with our allies. He opens his mouth and bad shit happens.

Yeah, brilliant move, cut off his main source of income and give the revenue to the US. Our number one export is oil products and Pootie Poot will only increase our exports to Europe!
Damn, you are as stupid as your hero Putin.

Where did you get the idea that we were cutting off Russia's main source of income? Did you dream it up? The sanctions are against 11 individuals, most of whom had no assets in the US and those that did, moved them when obama started telegraphing his little tantrum. Europe would not agree to ANY sanctions against Russia. If you have not noticed, for all obama's thumping and posturing, no European nation has indicated they would even honor the American sanctions against the 11!!!. France is delivering military hardware to Russia because there are no sanctions. I suppose that the devastating blow to Russia is that these 11 individuals won't be able to go to Disney Orlando. They'll have to go to Disney Paris instead.

I'm not going to say that you are as stupid as your hero, obama. Let everyone draw their own conclusion.
The perpetual dumb act!

I said no such thing, the poster pointing out the brilliance of chess master Pootie Poot said Putin was going to cut off the oil to Europe. Oil and gas to Europe is one of Putin's economically struggling country's main sources of income. If the "genius" cuts the supply to Europe, they will simply get it from us, we have more natural gas than we know what to do with. Right now producers in the US FLARED 209,439 million cubic feet of natural gas in 2011 to keep the price up and it has been rising every year since. If Russia cuts off natural gas supplies to Europe that flared gas will be liquified and shipped to Europe at a profit.

Get a CLUE for krissakes. Europe won't pay to have US export shipped across the ocean. Why do you think Europe hasn't gone along with obama's sanctions so far? The US says that Europe must sacrifice. Why? To make obama look good. Europe isn't that interested in putting money in American pockets if they don't have to. Not to mention that Europe's financial ties to Russia are far greater than ours. Not that the European market is the only market in the world. Energy hungry China AND India both support Russia and will not join any sanctions leaving those markets wide open to Russia and closed to the US.

If anything happens at all, there will be sanctions and generous violations of the sanctions.

Obama is easily a top ten President and will be ranked higher than Reagan

Now I know Conservatives have been harping the "Worst President ever" mantra since he took office, but Historians look at things differently

First: What were you given and what did you leave?
Second: What challenges did you face and how did you handle them
Third: Lasting accomplishments

So first off, Obama was given an economy in collapse bordering on a Depression. He took decisive actions to save the banks, save the auto companies and reverse a Stock Market collapse. On top of that, he was given two catastrophic wars which he ended

Second, he faced the challenges of two wars, terrorism, a collapsing economy and the most disjointed political climate in generations

His lasting legacy will be a comprehensive Healthcare Plan which proudly bears his name. As hard as Conservatives tried to kill it, Obamacare will be around for generations filling a void that existed for 70 years. He also advanced gay rights in a historic period in Civil Rights

Easy top 10 President

did i not see you post in a thread about how great a President Obama is say you thought he was Avg and will end up somewhere around 20 when its all said and done?...because i see an awful lot of left side people say they dont think he is great just adequate...

Ask them

Obama is a top 10 President

not what i have been hearing and reading RW.....the most frequent thing i seem to see is something along the lines of lefties saying they dont think he is great but he is better than who the right puts up....that dont sound top 10 to me.....

did i not see you post in a thread about how great a President Obama is say you thought he was Avg and will end up somewhere around 20 when its all said and done?...because i see an awful lot of left side people say they dont think he is great just adequate...

Ask them

not what i have been hearing and reading RW.....the most frequent thing i seem to see is something along the lines of lefties saying they dont think he is great but he is better than who the right puts up....that dont sound top 10 to me.....

He is a top ten president. No question.

lmao.. what IS he in the top 10 for then in your opinion?

Passing the first version of national health care obviously. Admitting that we were idiots for invading countries without provocation and getting us out ASAP. Restoring credibility with our allies. etc....

we left Iraq on the original Bush Status of Forces agreement

true story

obamacare is a trainwreck

true story

It was the final blunder of President Bushes monumental mistake.

Republicans in red states are punishing their citizens.

Passing the first version of national health care obviously. Admitting that we were idiots for invading countries without provocation and getting us out ASAP. Restoring credibility with our allies. etc....

true story

true story

It was the final blunder of President Bushes monumental mistake.

Republicans in red states are punishing their citizens.

people and jobs are leaving Blue states for Red states

true story

ok continue lying to yourself

lmao.. what IS he in the top 10 for then in your opinion?

true story
History has a way of remembering those who were in charge when things happened. Like he'll get credit for offing Bin Laden despite what you idiots are proclaiming today--you know where he gets zero credit for anything positive but total blame for anything negative.

Sorry skippy, History will give Obama his due.

true story

So were a lot of programs when they were first getting off the ground. NASA for example. Today, we can't picture life without space exploration and the thousands of benefits it has yielded.

History has a way of making the resistors and naysayers look like the moronic hicks that they are. You idiots are trying to claim MLK as a Republican today. Had you been so open minded way back when...you wouldn't be summarily thought of as a moron today.

That's your problem.

Ask them

Hard to put him in the top 10. You have the big 4, Washington, Addams, Jefferson and Monroe. No question. Then Lincoln, the Roosevelts; that's 7.

Reagan has to be in there somewhere so that is 8.

obama is a lying bitch.

Period.

Nobody respects him. Nobody.

And I mean NOBODY.

Except for a few dickless wonders.

figures

It's March 17 and America has currently not started WWIII, which means it has the right man in the Oval Office right now.

I don't care wtf the Neo-Cons and their lackeys say, we're on the winning side. America and the EU have the upper hand here. Crimea is a rather small territory with nothing on it but mostly old people. In exchange for trying to strong arm it back into the Russian Federation, Putin's now beginning to get sanctioned up the ass for it.

The first set of sanctions are a warning shot, but the EU and America can cripple Russia's economy and do far more damage than Russia can do to us.

Putin's so bad as Russian leader, that his country is in worse shape now than it's ever been. The proletariat is ready for an uprising. The demonstrations against him in Moscow have been unprecedented.

Of course Republicans have a hard-on for Putin, he's a fucking loser just like they are, always dreaming about returning everything to "the way things were".

I haven't seen a list of sanctions against Russia by the EU. I suggest that since the EU depends on over 1/3 of their oil and natural gas from Russia, they may be a bit reluctant to really get tough.

Hard to put him in the top 10. You have the big 4, Washington, Addams, Jefferson and Monroe. No question. Then Lincoln, the Roosevelts; that's 7.

Reagan has to be in there somewhere so that is 8.

Greatest presidents ever....

Washington is numbers one through 99 and the field is rounded out by

Lincoln and Reagan.

Do you honestly believe that the liar in chief would turn down an opportunity to be King of this Country?

Do you?

Washington did.

Washington was also our wealthiest president. In today's money, around a half-billion net worth.

Not only that, he fought ON THE FRONT LINES in the Revolution.

He staked EVERYTHING for this Country.... His life, his wealth, his -- Everything.

Courageous, judicious, unpretentious....

Not only was George Washington the Greatest president we ever had but, IMO, the greatest human being to ever live.

Jesus was the Son of God.

Lincoln was okay. He could have avoided the War. The South would have come to the table.

Reagan destroyed the most evil empire to have ever existed in the history of the planet... Worse than the Huns, worse than the Romans, worse than the Mongols, worse than any of them. And he did it by himself with scum of the earth dimocraps fighting him the whole way.

FDR? Excellent War Time president but the worst economics president in our history. He kept us in the Depression 5 years longer than we needed to be.

He gets a 'C' -- Tops.

The rest aren't even worth discussing. Just phony bureaucrats, not worth my time

It's March 17 and America has currently not started WWIII, which means it has the right man in the Oval Office right now.

I don't care wtf the Neo-Cons and their lackeys say, we're on the winning side. America and the EU have the upper hand here. Crimea is a rather small territory with nothing on it but mostly old people. In exchange for trying to strong arm it back into the Russian Federation, Putin's now beginning to get sanctioned up the ass for it.

The first set of sanctions are a warning shot, but the EU and America can cripple Russia's economy and do far more damage than Russia can do to us.

Putin's so bad as Russian leader, that his country is in worse shape now than it's ever been. The proletariat is ready for an uprising. The demonstrations against him in Moscow have been unprecedented.

Of course Republicans have a hard-on for Putin, he's a fucking loser just like they are, always dreaming about returning everything to "the way things were".

I haven't seen a list of sanctions against Russia by the EU. I suggest that since the EU depends on over 1/3 of their oil and natural gas from Russia, they may be a bit reluctant to really get tough.

Did anyone tell obama that Putin has the power to interrupt the flow of caviar to the royal parties?

Where did you get the idea that we were cutting off Russia's main source of income? Did you dream it up? The sanctions are against 11 individuals, most of whom had no assets in the US and those that did, moved them when obama started telegraphing his little tantrum. Europe would not agree to ANY sanctions against Russia. If you have not noticed, for all obama's thumping and posturing, no European nation has indicated they would even honor the American sanctions against the 11!!!. France is delivering military hardware to Russia because there are no sanctions. I suppose that the devastating blow to Russia is that these 11 individuals won't be able to go to Disney Orlando. They'll have to go to Disney Paris instead.

I'm not going to say that you are as stupid as your hero, obama. Let everyone draw their own conclusion.
The perpetual dumb act!

I said no such thing, the poster pointing out the brilliance of chess master Pootie Poot said Putin was going to cut off the oil to Europe. Oil and gas to Europe is one of Putin's economically struggling country's main sources of income. If the "genius" cuts the supply to Europe, they will simply get it from us, we have more natural gas than we know what to do with. Right now producers in the US FLARED 209,439 million cubic feet of natural gas in 2011 to keep the price up and it has been rising every year since. If Russia cuts off natural gas supplies to Europe that flared gas will be liquified and shipped to Europe at a profit.

Get a CLUE for krissakes. Europe won't pay to have US export shipped across the ocean. Why do you think Europe hasn't gone along with obama's sanctions so far? The US says that Europe must sacrifice. Why? To make obama look good. Europe isn't that interested in putting money in American pockets if they don't have to. Not to mention that Europe's financial ties to Russia are far greater than ours. Not that the European market is the only market in the world. Energy hungry China AND India both support Russia and will not join any sanctions leaving those markets wide open to Russia and closed to the US.

If anything happens at all, there will be sanctions and generous violations of the sanctions.
They will if Pootie Poot the chess master is stupid enough to cut off supplies to Europe, as one wing-nut suggested. Try to pay attention.

Obama is easily a top ten President and will be ranked higher than Reagan

Now I know Conservatives have been harping the "Worst President ever" mantra since he took office, but Historians look at things differently

First: What were you given and what did you leave?
Second: What challenges did you face and how did you handle them
Third: Lasting accomplishments

So first off, Obama was given an economy in collapse bordering on a Depression. He took decisive actions to save the banks, save the auto companies and reverse a Stock Market collapse. On top of that, he was given two catastrophic wars which he ended

Second, he faced the challenges of two wars, terrorism, a collapsing economy and the most disjointed political climate in generations

His lasting legacy will be a comprehensive Healthcare Plan which proudly bears his name. As hard as Conservatives tried to kill it, Obamacare will be around for generations filling a void that existed for 70 years. He also advanced gay rights in a historic period in Civil Rights

Easy top 10 President

You are not a historian. You're an internet partisan. Simple as that. You have nothing but your biased opinion which quite frankly is laughable.

Unlike the rightwing echo chamber which has been chanting "Obama is a failure" since three weeks into his Presidency, Historians will look at his tenure based on the deal he was handed and how he played his hand

Obama will end up a top ten President

Top ten in fuckups.

Obama has foolishly squandered any chance at energy independence, so we're paying a price for his intentionally destructive energy policies. Putin is simply taking advantage of the fool we have in the White House.

Putin has just bitch-slapped the SOB once again, and the only consolation is the media is focusing on a missing aircraft some Pakistani nuclear physicists is probably equipping with a bomb.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back