How should the Jews respond to the antisemitic bus drivers who refused to transport them?

What is the appropriate response(s) to the antisemitic bus drivers who refused to transport Jews?

• 1) The bus drivers should all be fired

Votes: 17 73.9%
  • 2) The Jewish group should sue the bus company to recover travel expenses

Votes: 20 87.0%
  • 3) The Jews should take no action, as that would be called “playing the victim card”

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
Jefferson raped children? I did not know that nor have a seen thousands of
dead children.
He famously raped one child. Fathered several children with a slave he owned starting when she was a teenager.
I have seen lots and lots of dead people-----but none of them
have been gazan children
Well you might be surprised to know that rest of us don't gauge reality by what you see.

Caps locking and shouting your Bingo argument at people isn't going to stop them from noticing all the rubble and the thousands of dead children.

Also if you're going to cry about other cultures supporting child rapists maybe take down the statues of Jefferson first, mkay.... 😄
You are such a cretin faggot. You're not doing those such as yourself any favors.

You are such a cretin faggot. You're not doing those such as yourself any favors.
You're an ignorant Bingo who doesn't realize when he's sharing his homoerotic fantasies with the public. Why should I be concerned about your Bingo opinion? :lmao:

He famously raped one child. Fathered several children with a slave he owned starting when she was a teenager.

Well you might be surprised to know that rest of us don't gauge reality by what you see.
who was the CHILD he famously RAPED? My next door neighbor is of mexican
background-----The daughter at age 16 gave birth----the family considered the event perfectly normal-----afterall it was a YEAR after her 15 birthday party---time for her to ------LIVE THE LIFE OF A WOMAN-----the father of the kid is not around. A teenaged girl have an "affair" is considered a norm in many cultures

who was the CHILD he famously RAPED? My next door neighbor is of mexican
background-----The daughter at age 16 gave birth----the family considered the event perfectly normal-----afterall it was a YEAR after her 15 birthday party---time for her to ------LIVE THE LIFE OF A WOMAN-----the father of the kid is not around. A teenaged girl have an "affair" is considered a norm in many cultures
Sally Hemmings was the teenager he raped. She was his slave. That's an inherently coercive situation.

I'm thinking about here, in the US. Which spells us. I'd like to hear Seinfeld's take. Laughter is the best medicine.

But your take on it would be appreciated. How about a prosemitism group, with rock stars and stuff? Do you have any ideas?
We had a “prosemitism” group! Do you not realize that was a big purpose of the rally? We even had music and singers.

But antisemites wouldn’t let Jews on their buses. So my idea is: let’s not let Jew-haters refuse to serve Jews a service for which they had a contract and already paid.

Cant be we supoort the hostages?

Has to be poor Palis.

Who started this War?? Muzzie bus drivers Hate Jews. That simple. Screw them.

Jewish lawyers gonna hammer that company.
None of these leftist pukes give a fuck about the American hostages Palestinians have.

They support the Palestinians, the fucktards do.

Yep, that's where we're at in America right now.

Not one liberal has been able to acknowledge that the antisemitism perpetrated against these innocent Jews, who were going to a rally to fight back about racism, is every bit as wrong as if it been committed against a different minority.

None of these leftist pukes give a fuck about the American hostages Palestinians have.

They support the Palestinians, the fucktards do.

Yep, that's where we're at in America right now.
They SHOULD be protesting for the Muslim terrorists to release the hostages, which is part of the purpose of the rally that the antisemites blocked the Jews from attending.

Not one liberal has been able to acknowledge that the antisemitism perpetrated against these innocent Jews, who were going to a rally to fight back about racism, is every bit as wrong as if it been committed against a different minority.
Because we don't agree it's antisemitism. Crying about it won't change that.

You're an ignorant Bingo who doesn't realize when he's sharing his homoerotic fantasies with the public. Why should I be concerned about your Bingo opinion? :lmao:

What the fuck are you talking about you Bingo? It was legal to American Founders too. What's funny is that you're too stupid to recognize your own hypocrisy. 😄
You know what was illegal and a hanging offense in America for over a century, you stupid faggot?

Sodomy, that crime against nature.

Something about the way you post makes me think they were absolutely right about that.

You know what was illegal and a hanging offense in America for over a century, you stupid faggot?

Something about the way you post makes me think they were absolutely right about that.
It's not nature crying over it you stunted Bingo, that's just you. 😄

in fact GAZA ----Gaza has not had its SHIT BOMBED out of it. The bombing has been surgical and confined to legal targets----Gaza CONTINUES to bomb
the very villages which its heroes attacked murdering and raping and kidnapping
for the GLORY OF ALLAH AND HIS RAPIST PAL MUHUMMAD. The same activity
is going on in both the north and southern part of Israel in the name of the PILE OF SHIT ALLAH IN JANNAH and his boyfriend muhummad-----are you questioning their ETHICS?
You are a flippin idiot. Not had the shit bombed out of it? Have you looked at any pictures? Surgical and confined, you got to be kidding me. Christain churches? That is surgical? Pick up knitting, you ain't got enough damn sense to post jackshit.

Curried Goats is gay?

Fawk you. Would you require Jewish bus drivers to transport Muslim supporters of Hamas to a rally?

Forum List

Back